Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 418

Thread: The truth about the Chinamaniac/Animosity situation

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Lannister View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Drexel View Post


    I haven't posted in any of this before but have read all of it.

    So either you are lying or Jsearless is. Simple as that.

    Searless has told me and the forums that he was fookame Post #30

    http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...hlight=fookame
    I explained this above, Brandon. He was trying to stir up shit and was playing the long game to troll sonatine. Ask him yourself.
    Ok, let me put it another way.

    I like Jsearless. I don't do the "everyone hates this guy so I'll hate him too"

    I have texted with Searless on and off for years. Not just forum stuff but life stuff. The guy has always treated me with respect and I have reciprocated. I would really like to believe that jsearless enjoys playing the villain on these forums and is in real life an honest guy.

    He told me one on one that he was fookame.

    So, again I ask who is lying?

  2. #22
    Diamond chinamaniac's Avatar
    Reputation
    997
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    On a Plane
    Posts
    7,739
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Drexel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lannister View Post

    I explained this above, Brandon. He was trying to stir up shit and was playing the long game to troll sonatine. Ask him yourself.
    Ok, let me put it another way.

    I like Jsearless. I don't do the "everyone hates this guy so I'll hate him too"

    I have texted with Searless on and off for years. Not just forum stuff but life stuff. The guy has always treated me with respect and I have reciprocated. I would really like to believe that jsearless enjoys playing the villain on these forums and is in real life an honest guy.

    He told me one on one that he was fookame.

    So, again I ask who is lying?

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Drexel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lannister View Post

    I explained this above, Brandon. He was trying to stir up shit and was playing the long game to troll sonatine. Ask him yourself.
    Ok, let me put it another way.

    I like Jsearless. I don't do the "everyone hates this guy so I'll hate him too"

    I have texted with Searless on and off for years. Not just forum stuff but life stuff. The guy has always treated me with respect and I have reciprocated. I would really like to believe that jsearless enjoys playing the villain on these forums and is in real life an honest guy.

    He told me one on one that he was fookame.

    So, again I ask who is lying?
    I'm aware of all of that and that's why I said ask him yourself. Searles has not been around near as long as fookame had. Jsearles I believe started reading and posting near the end of donkdown and the beginning of pfa. Fookame started way back in the day.

  4. #24
    Im 99% sure you simpleton hicks confused me with another poster.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

    http://www.sonatinepoker.com/main/sonatinepoker.gif

  5. #25
    All Sorts of Sports gut's Avatar
    Reputation
    450
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,197
    Lannisters are much better at lying in the books than on this forum.

     
    Comments
      
      sonatine: cogent

  6. #26
    Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Reputation
    854
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,356
    Quote Originally Posted by Drexel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lannister View Post

    I explained this above, Brandon. He was trying to stir up shit and was playing the long game to troll sonatine. Ask him yourself.
    Ok, let me put it another way.

    I like Jsearless. I don't do the "everyone hates this guy so I'll hate him too"

    I have texted with Searless on and off for years. Not just forum stuff but life stuff. The guy has always treated me with respect and I have reciprocated. I would really like to believe that jsearless enjoys playing the villain on these forums and is in real life an honest guy.

    He told me one on one that he was fookame.

    So, again I ask who is lying?

  7. #27
    Diamond chinamaniac's Avatar
    Reputation
    997
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    On a Plane
    Posts
    7,739
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Lannister View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Drexel View Post

    Ok, let me put it another way.

    I like Jsearless. I don't do the "everyone hates this guy so I'll hate him too"

    I have texted with Searless on and off for years. Not just forum stuff but life stuff. The guy has always treated me with respect and I have reciprocated. I would really like to believe that jsearless enjoys playing the villain on these forums and is in real life an honest guy.

    He told me one on one that he was fookame.

    So, again I ask who is lying?
    I'm aware of all of that and that's why I said ask him yourself. Searles has not been around near as long as fookame had. Jsearles I believe started reading and posting near the end of donkdown and the beginning of pfa. Fookame started way back in the day.
    Why would Searles tell Brandon he was fookame then? If his intention was pulling one over on the forum/Sonatine why would he randomly just tell Brandon he is Fookame? It makes no sense

    Secondly you and "Fookame" seem pretty close and you and searles are close. Too coincidental

    http://www.donkdown.com/forums/topic/animosity-2/

  8. #28
    Lannister you are just awful at this.

     
    Comments
      
      Lannister: Not as awful as you are at your writing career
      
      FRANKRIZZO: scumbag scammer handing out red rep counter
      
      rum dick: had to be said
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

    http://www.sonatinepoker.com/main/sonatinepoker.gif

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Lannister View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Drexel View Post

    Ok, let me put it another way.

    I like Jsearless. I don't do the "everyone hates this guy so I'll hate him too"

    I have texted with Searless on and off for years. Not just forum stuff but life stuff. The guy has always treated me with respect and I have reciprocated. I would really like to believe that jsearless enjoys playing the villain on these forums and is in real life an honest guy.

    He told me one on one that he was fookame.

    So, again I ask who is lying?
    I'm aware of all of that and that's why I said ask him yourself. Searles has not been around near as long as fookame had. Jsearles I believe started reading and posting near the end of donkdown and the beginning of pfa. Fookame started way back in the day.

    Ok I will ask him then. Maybe he told me off the record. I still have the text message. The only reason why I would even state this is because I have known China for about a decade now and he is about as honest a guy as they come. He is also someone I respect very much and trust.

    So really then either you or Searless are lying to me. There's no other explanation.

    Searless did text me regarding this situation. He told me he wasn't involved in rolling China and claimed he is an honorable person, which again I want to believe.

    EDIT: SEARLESS told me he wasn't involved days ago when I directly asked him.

    I will post more when I am off the podcast

  10. #30
    Diamond chinamaniac's Avatar
    Reputation
    997
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    On a Plane
    Posts
    7,739
    Blog Entries
    2
    So what happened to fookame? He just vanished and quit the forums when jsearles showed up?

  11. #31
    All Sorts of Sports gut's Avatar
    Reputation
    450
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,197
    Occam's Razor tl;dr: lannister scammed China 10 years ago, when trying to make up a fallguy to deny it, he forgot Searles already admitted to being that fallguy username. Hilarity ensues.

     
    Comments
      
      Lannister: Bad read
      
      FRANKRIZZO: eat shit lannister scammer counter rep

  12. #32
    Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Reputation
    854
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,356
    Do the right thing animosity, reupload the superbowl video and pay the 215 while you are at it.

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    So what happened to fookame? He just vanished and quit the forums when jsearles showed up?
    Pretty sure fookame vanished after the reason for this thread.

  14. #34
    All Sorts of Sports gut's Avatar
    Reputation
    450
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,197
    Quote Originally Posted by Lannister View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    So what happened to fookame? He just vanished and quit the forums when jsearles showed up?
    Pretty sure fookame vanished after the reason for this thread.

    Funny, you were green repping and "laughing along" in the other thread, and now you're on a red rep spree.

    Tilt much?

     
    Comments
      
      Lannister: Bad read
      
      FRANKRIZZO: Fuck you and your welching friend searless coutner rep

  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lannister View Post

    I'm aware of all of that and that's why I said ask him yourself. Searles has not been around near as long as fookame had. Jsearles I believe started reading and posting near the end of donkdown and the beginning of pfa. Fookame started way back in the day.
    Why would Searles tell Brandon he was fookame then? If his intention was pulling one over on the forum/Sonatine why would he randomly just tell Brandon he is Fookame? It makes no sense

    Secondly you and "Fookame" seem pretty close and you and searles are close. Too coincidental

    http://www.donkdown.com/forums/topic/animosity-2/
    Yes we're all from the same area - a place with over a million people. I could easily provide proof that fookame and Searles are two different people with a little digging.

  16. #36
    http://www.borispoker.com/boris78/69...ker-chick.html

    That was hard. I guess I could of done this before posting this thread but I forgot how many retards still post here. Coincidence that it's the same horrible reads by the same people that insisted Lannister and Jsearles were the person? Hahahah

     
    Comments
      
      rum dick: boris glory days rep

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Lannister View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    Why would Searles tell Brandon he was fookame then? If his intention was pulling one over on the forum/Sonatine why would he randomly just tell Brandon he is Fookame? It makes no sense

    Secondly you and "Fookame" seem pretty close and you and searles are close. Too coincidental

    http://www.donkdown.com/forums/topic/animosity-2/
    Yes we're all from the same area - a place with over a million people. I could easily provide proof that fookame and Searles are two different people with a little digging.

    Ok, so if what you say is true, then Searless straight up lied to me and once again my read on someone I met from the forums was severely off.

    edit: I may sound all over the place because I am on radio right now and have an awful headache but I just re-read my conversations with searless (as well as his posts on pfa) and he straight up told me he was fookame. You say you can prove otherwise. I think we can agree though that someone is lying? Yes?

     
    Comments
      
      FRANKRIZZO: Dude, druff confirmed that jsearless is a 500 dollar welcher , pure scumbag

  18. #38
    Photoballer 4Dragons's Avatar
    Reputation
    2686
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    10,648
    the empty cup tho

    Name:  lannister pay - 4d sm.jpg
Views: 383
Size:  276.3 KB

     
    Comments
      
      sonatine: HAHAHAH
      
      DRK Star: deep, guttural belly laugh

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Im 99% sure you simpleton hicks confused me with another poster.


    Oops, this is one of many ball gagging posts. Google is awesome, just a few keywords and instantly prove that you're a liar and failure (both things I already knew and have for a long time).

    Sonatine, you're awful at this.

  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Drexel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lannister View Post

    Yes we're all from the same area - a place with over a million people. I could easily provide proof that fookame and Searles are two different people with a little digging.

    Ok, so if what you say is true, then Searless straight up lied to me and once again my read on someone I met from the forums was severely off.

    edit: I may sound all over the place because I am on radio right now and have an awful headache but I just re-read my conversations with searless (as well as his posts on pfa) and he straight up told me he was fookame. You say you can prove otherwise. I think we can agree though that someone is lying? Yes?
    Brandon, check the link above archived from Boris 2009. Fookame trip report with pictures includedincluded. Also I'm not the only one who met fookame from the forums, other boris users did as well. Gut, where you at bro? Need to hear some more of those sick reads. Hahahaah

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Interesting Situation part 2
    By Daly in forum Poker Community Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-25-2015, 05:24 PM
  2. Interesting situation
    By Daly in forum Poker Community Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-03-2015, 07:40 AM
  3. THE TRUTH ABOUT TYDE
    By delaware in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-25-2014, 02:04 AM
  4. post the truth
    By Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-21-2013, 10:09 AM
  5. Update on radio situation
    By Dan Druff in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-06-2012, 12:38 PM

Tags for this Thread