Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: The truth about the Chinamaniac/Animosity situation

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post

Congrats

3) At least $200 is paid toward vegas1369, with the other $300 promised in the near future at a timetable we will set together. I am now making this a requirement because it seems that this was not just a "one time slip" which was forgiven, but rather indicative of a pattern with you guys.

Now all we have left is # 3. After lannister made payment albeit 4 plus years later I am sure Jsearless will step up and make the proper payment as I believe jsearless to be an honorable man despite his constant trolling.
    HUH?

This payment is to me from Lannister for $215.

Jsearles has nothing to do with me
    Don't worry china, Frank just doesn't know how to quote shit. That "3)" is from druffs post detailing the conditions for jsearles's not being banned.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    HUH?

This payment is to me from Lannister for $215.

Jsearles has nothing to do with me
    Don't worry china, Frank just doesn't know how to quote shit. That "3)" is from druffs post detailing the conditions for jsearles's not being banned.
    Over under for Jsearles making good on his long overdue payment thread? I hope Jsearles makes good and pays the 500 dollars. Even though there is a so let it be written so let it be said caveat, a scammer/welsher avatar would be agreeable as Jsearles is obviously entertaining. If he has the avatar others will only have themselves to blame if they get involved in a money situation with him. I find it hard to believe Jsearles could come up with 500 usd if he wasn't able to buy his son a cookie at kfc.
    Last edited by FRANKRIZZO; 04-14-2016 at 07:53 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post

Over under for Jsearles making good on his long overdue payment thread? I hope Jsearles makes good and pays the 500 dollars. Even though there is a so let it be written so let it be said caveat, a scammer/welsher avatar would be agreeable as Jsearles is obviously entertaining. If he has the avatar others will only have themselves to blame if they get involved in a money situation with him. I find it hard to believe Jsearles could come up with 500 usd if he wasn't able to buy his son a cookie at kfc.
    Log off the internet for the night dude. You need a break.

I do like you though.

Comments

rum dick: this

FRANKRIZZO: Sounds like a plan. Will be interesting how the jsearless situations plays out. Just really glad china finally got paid

ftpjesus: Gotta agree here. I dont think anybody has determined Frank has a say in this matter regarding Searles money owed to Vegas.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    frank....dude.....you aren't one of the aggrieved parties, youve made your position known numerous times and jsizzle has made it clear that he ain't gonna listen to you. respectfully, it might be time for you to consider a more passive role in this debacle. and i say that as someone who has no dog in this fight other than wanting to enjoy the closest thing weve seen to an old school NWPish throw down in a long time. it's a good thread and it could do without any further needless clutter.

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: dick in mashed potatoes rep

sonatine: gay sex's t is unusually low.

big dick: dick stuck in frankrizzos mashed potatoes

Lord of the Fraud: this was for your own good frank

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    The crux was an infamous post Vegas made. He said he could find 25 posts where I misused both words. I agreed, knowing it was unlikely I fucked up both words in the same post 25x. The entire debate centers around what he actually said and what he claims he meant. And of course I trolled relentlessly
    I dont like commenting on this, but since you answered...

Only part of your post that is accurate is that you trolled relentlessly.

A much more accurate statement would be that you made a weak attempt at an angle shoot, but failed miserably and have been called out on it ever since.

I mean, after all of these years, after all the posters that have called you out on your bullshit, you still hold onto this ridiculous notion that this was even debatable.

I would at least have some respect for you if you even remotely admitted some wrongdoing, there's no harm at this point... Step up and be a man... but instead you always play the victim to a certain degree.

This is all I will say about this, nothing more. I have written off the $500.

Comments

NaturalBornHustler: Truth rep
    Last edited by vegas1369; 04-14-2016 at 09:56 PM.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Be a man and pay off the $445 left. He wrote it off as a zombie debt a LONG time ago. $445 is still due!!!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    The crux was an infamous post Vegas made. He said he could find 25 posts where I misused both words. I agreed, knowing it was unlikely I fucked up both words in the same post 25x. The entire debate centers around what he actually said and what he claims he meant. And of course I trolled relentlessly

A much more accurate statement would be that you made a weak attempt at an angle shoot, but failed miserably and have been called out on it ever since.

I mean, after all of these years, after all the posters that have called you out on your bullshit, you still hold onto this ridiculous notion that this was even debatable.

I would at least have some respect for you if you even remotely admitted some wrongdoing, there's no harm at this point... Step up and be a man... but instead you always play the victim to a certain degree.

Searles should still be banned if he doesn't pay vegas . Not surprising a bunch of scamming losers hanging out together in St. Joe, one of the largest shitholes in Missouri. The town is made up of all the rejects who couldn't get into college anywhere else in the state and they end up here. Then they drop out and populate the dumpster fire that is the town . . .

Comments

NaturalBornHustler: Scamming losers rejects, sounds like a match made in heaven for ol Sizzle

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Comments

lewfather: You aren't cmoney, you're just an owl fucker
    WHAT DOES THIS EVEN MEAN, FAGGOT? GO DOWN ANOTHER 5TH AND TRY AGAIN, YOU DRUNK POFT.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sah_24 View Post

Not surprising a bunch of scamming losers hanging out together in St. Joe, one of the largest shitholes in Missouri. The town is made up of all the rejects who couldn't get into college anywhere else in the state and they end up here. Then they drop out and populate the dumpster fire that is the town . . .
    You have no idea how accurate you are, lol. It's also these reasons that not a single person ITT lives or works in St Joseph MO
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric

Not surprising a bunch of scamming losers hanging out together in St. Joe, one of the largest shitholes in Missouri. The town is made up of all the rejects who couldn't get into college anywhere else in the state and they end up here. Then they drop out and populate the dumpster fire that is the town . . .
    You have no idea how accurate you are, lol. It's also these reasons that not a single person ITT lives or works in St Joseph MO

What about at that meat packing plant across the railroad tracks from Lake Avenue?

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 370
Size:  255.9 KB

Lot's of great folks work there!

Views: 358
Size:  69.4 KB

Who turn these...

Views: 452
Size:  57.7 KB

... into the key ingredient in delicious food like this.

Views: 463
Size:  566.0 KB

(Well... Except if you are observant.)

Comments

Pooh: :blackcock
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

You def lived there at one time , because you were obvious one of those fucking rejects who couldn't get in anywhere else ... Pay your debts or go the fuck way scambag . . .

Load Metric
    Happy 10,000 views

Name:  Double_Platinum.jpg
Views: 339
Size:  64.0 KB

Load Metric

Searles should still be banned if he doesn't pay vegas . Not surprising a bunch of scamming losers hanging out together in St. Joe, one of the largest shitholes in Missouri. The town is made up of all the rejects who couldn't get into college anywhere else in the state and they end up here. Then they drop out and populate the dumpster fire that is the town . . .
    Lol @ making fun of St Joe when neither of us live there.

At least you tried.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lannister View Post

At least you tried.
    Can we please drop the banhammer now? Pretty please? pretty please with sugar on top?

Load Metric
    @FRANKRIZZO #SHUTITDOWN

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Lurker View Post

At least you tried.
    Can we please drop the banhammer now? Pretty please? pretty please with sugar on top?
    You say "we" like you're part of this site and not a forgettable dupe with one good thread that's been awful ever since.

Back to lurking, kiddo.

Comments

The_Lurker: die in a fucking grease fire scammer

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Naw man, he just lurked for 12 years while doing his grand research on everyone/everything involved with these forums..... totally not a new dupe angle shoot.

/s

Load Metric
    @DJCHAPS #FUCKSOWLS

Comments

Mintjewlips: best owl fucker in nova scotia

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

At least you tried.
    One of you admitted to going to school there, I guarantee he lived there for at least some period of time. It is also likely you two losers met up in one of the shit hole bars in that town. I don't need to try to make fun of you , you took 5 years to pay someone $215... your entire life makes fun of itself lol . Your friend also is a welcher/scammer so it doesn't take a lot of effort to poke fun at you two losers lol . . .

Comments

NaturalBornHustler: SFO

Load Metric

At least you tried.
    One of you admitted to going to school there, I guarantee he lived there for at least some period of time. It is also likely you two losers met up in one of the shit hole bars in that town. I don't need to try to make fun of you , you took 5 years to pay someone $215... your entire life makes fun of itself lol . Your friend also is a welcher/scammer so it doesn't take a lot of effort to poke fun at you two losers lol . . .

ROFL SO TRUE

Thread Information