Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: The truth about the Chinamaniac/Animosity situation

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post

Personally, I'm fine with lannister staying as long as he pays the debt and keeps the scammer avatar. I have a feeling he's outta here though on his own accord. Searles should be able to stay but have a welcher avatar. I don't think he'd have a problem with that. Probably wear it like a badge of honor.
    Out of curiosity what was the bet with him and Vegas ? I didn't follow it and why doesn't he think he should pay?

Was it a debate over who won and lost or did he just not outright pay?
    Out of curiosity how is the scammer going to pay you back? Do you honestly think you will get the money. I really hope you do after 5 or whatever fucking years. Does jsearless really do security in a parking garage ? LOL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post

Personally, I'm fine with lannister staying as long as he pays the debt and keeps the scammer avatar. I have a feeling he's outta here though on his own accord. Searles should be able to stay but have a welcher avatar. I don't think he'd have a problem with that. Probably wear it like a badge of honor.
    Out of curiosity what was the bet with him and Vegas ? I didn't follow it and why doesn't he think he should pay?

Honestly there are a TON of people that have no idea, but just parrot that I'm a scammer because that's the popular thing to say. You, Pooh, many others are guilty of this

Comments

NaturalBornHustler: Pay Vegas faggot

J Sousa: You have not paid and I don't see any parrots in this thread.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

Honestly there are a TON of people that have no idea, but just parrot that I'm a scammer because that's the popular thing to say. You, Pooh, many others are guilty of this
    Well give me some cliffs then. It seems everyone here thinks you lost including the owner. You seem to be the only one who thinks you won.

What was the bet? Did you lose? Did You win?

Load Metric

You are a confirmed welcher(as mandated by Druff) as well as being a possible scammer. Unless I misunderstood druff put the onus on you to prove that focker guy wasn't you and you fell well short of that goal. No way does jsearless carry a gun in his job as security joe does he?

Load Metric

Well give me some cliffs then. It seems everyone here thinks you lost including the owner. You seem to be the only one who thinks you won.

The crux was an infamous post Vegas made. He said he could find 25 posts where I misused both words. I agreed, knowing it was unlikely I fucked up both words in the same post 25x. The entire debate centers around what he actually said and what he claims he meant. And of course I trolled relentlessly

Comments

NaturalBornHustler: Known scammer rep

J Sousa: There is not a debate wow unreal.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric

I'm not sure I've ever called you a scammer tbh. If I did it probably went well with the other insult I was throwing around at the time.

Load Metric

Talking

Maybe when the minimum wage goes up to 15 bucks an hour and jsearlesses security guard salary goes up he won't have to scam for 215 dollars.

Load Metric
    ok frank we all get it. stfu now please, jesus.

Comments

rum dick: big dick makes a good point

ftpjesus: Dont bring me into this fiasco using my name in vain buster :P

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Okay, enough is enough here.

I'm sure Lannister and jsearles are enjoying the massive dog and pony show they created with this. Now I see that they're trying to attack Brandon, for the horrible "crime" of revealing that jsearles once told him privately that he was fookame.

I have been criticized by outsiders to this community at times, who claim that PFA's existence itself is hypocritical since scams have been committed by members of this forum.

I always counter with, "I can't control everything that happens between members here. Scams are inevitable on a poker forum. Every scammer we've had is no longer a member of this community."

And that's almost true. Templar is gone. cla is gone. Jasep is gone.

The only one we have left is jsearles -- and he was also gone for quite some time. But he's back now, as is Lanniser/Animosity (who originally ran off voluntarily after his Boris scam was outed), and it's important to establish if these two indeed perpetrated a second scam. If so, it would be irresponsible of me to allow them to continue here.

So let's break this down in a direct and bullshit-free manner...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) Animosity admits that he asked China for a $215 transfer on Pokerstars, in trade for Full Tilt money, and that China was never paid back. Neither side disputes this. So there's no question that China got screwed by Animosity in some way.

2) Animosity claims that his transfer was for his friend fookame, and not him. Therefore, when China ultimately got rolled, it was fookame's fault, and not his. I find this to be a laughable explanation. When you ask someone for a loan or money trade, and you make no indication at the time that you're simply being an agent for a third party, the loan/trade is for you. This is more than just a vouch. This is completely your responsibility, legally and morally. So there is no question that Animosity owes China $215.

3) Animosity admits that he "ducked out" on China when asked about the $215, and abandoned at least two different accounts on both Boris and this forum, in order to dodge this relatively small debt. He claims that "in hindsight he knows how stupid that was", yet has still not offered to pay back the money.

4) jsearles has claimed both publicly and privately to actually be fookame. He has since taken this claim back, saying that he was just trolling. However, this situation is quite odd, especially the private claims he made to Brandon when the two were texting frequently as e-buddies at the time. The name fookame was not chosen by jsearles randomly to claim who he was. Either he knew fookame well, or fookame actually was Lannister/Animosity, or (most likely) fookame was jsearles himself.

5) Neither Lannister nor jsearles will identify fookame or provide his name, other than claiming his name is "Brian", and pointing to some thread where fookame supposedly posted pictures of himself on a boris thread. But those pictures mean nothing, and could have been easily lifted from someone's Facebook page or elsewhere. We have no proof that fookame exists, and it is peculiar that they will not provide his name if he was the one responsible for rolling China.

6) And then there's this... a post on Donkdown from 2010 by DirtyB: http://www.donkdown.com/forums/topic...or-old-losers/

A number of people have used the NWP to DD transition to try and create new identities, having realized that their previous ones were huge failures.

Riboflavin is Bottomset69’s third or fourth account.
    Union Jack is Secretpoliceman.
    Jules is posting from St. Joseph/Kansas City, MO. A search for “St. Joseph” shows that Fookame and Animosity listed that as their location when begging for stakes.

Who else?

EDIT: Jules is Fookame.
    7) I do not recall a time on any forum when both fookame and jsearles22 were active simultaneously. This makes it even more likely that fookame = jsearles.

So let's make it even simpler:

1) Animosity asked for $215 from China in a poker site money trade, receive it, and ran off without paying

2) Animosity blames it on the mysterious "fookame", whom he claims to have "met through the forums", yet just happened to live in St. Joseph, MO like both he and jsearles.

3) jsearles has recently claimed both publicly and privately to have been fookame.

4) Neither Animosity nor jsearles will identify who fookame is.

5) Neither Animosity nor jsearles will pay back the $215 owed to China.

6) jsearles still will not pay the $500 he has owed to vegas1369 for 4 years.

Sorry, but it would take an idiot to conclude anything else but the fact that both jsearles and Animosity were BOTH in on this rolling, and that one of the two (probably jsearles) was fookame.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have decided that both jsearles22 and Lannister/Animosity will be banned here UNLESS both of the following occur:

1) fookame's name is outed, and he is determined to be a real person. (Simply giving a name is not enough. We will identify if this person is real and contact him about this matter.)

2) $215 is immediately shipped to either me or Chinamaniac

3) At least $200 is paid toward vegas1369, with the other $300 promised in the near future at a timetable we will set together. I am now making this a requirement because it seems that this was not just a "one time slip" which was forgiven, but rather indicative of a pattern with you guys.

If you are not interested in doing the above, you will both be banned, and any future accounts you make here will be banned and have any new messages deleted.

Furthermore, regarding the $55 owed to jsearles22, while he won it while in good standing, I am currently of the belief that he either committed or assisted in a $215 scam of Chinamaniac in the past. Had I known that at the time, he would not have been eligible. Therefore, he will not be receiving the $55, which will either go back into the community (if we receive the $215) or be shipped half to vegas1369 and half to Chinamaniac if we never receive the $215 (which is likely).

It especially bothers me that you guys are still not approaching this honestly, nor are you offering to make it right. Instead, I am seeing you attacking other people and trying to run interference on the situation, rather than directly deal with it an answer simple questions. So not only did you guys roll China here, but you are both getting off on the attention you're getting from it. This will be ending very shortly.

So let it be written, so let it be done.
    Need to come back here and get this fiasco back on track.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post

I'm sure Lannister and jsearles are enjoying the massive dog and pony show they created with this. Now I see that they're trying to attack Brandon, for the horrible "crime" of revealing that jsearles once told him privately that he was fookame.

I have been criticized by outsiders to this community at times, who claim that PFA's existence itself is hypocritical since scams have been committed by members of this forum.

I always counter with, "I can't control everything that happens between members here. Scams are inevitable on a poker forum. Every scammer we've had is no longer a member of this community."

The only one we have left is jsearles -- and he was also gone for quite some time. But he's back now, as is Lanniser/Animosity (who originally ran off voluntarily after his Boris scam was outed), and it's important to establish if these two indeed perpetrated a second scam. If so, it would be irresponsible of me to allow them to continue here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) Animosity admits that he asked China for a $215 transfer on Pokerstars, in trade for Full Tilt money, and that China was never paid back. Neither side disputes this. So there's no question that China got screwed by Animosity in some way.

2) Animosity claims that his transfer was for his friend fookame, and not him. Therefore, when China ultimately got rolled, it was fookame's fault, and not his. I find this to be a laughable explanation. When you ask someone for a loan or money trade, and you make no indication at the time that you're simply being an agent for a third party, the loan/trade is for you. This is more than just a vouch. This is completely your responsibility, legally and morally. So there is no question that Animosity owes China $215.

3) Animosity admits that he "ducked out" on China when asked about the $215, and abandoned at least two different accounts on both Boris and this forum, in order to dodge this relatively small debt. He claims that "in hindsight he knows how stupid that was", yet has still not offered to pay back the money.

4) jsearles has claimed both publicly and privately to actually be fookame. He has since taken this claim back, saying that he was just trolling. However, this situation is quite odd, especially the private claims he made to Brandon when the two were texting frequently as e-buddies at the time. The name fookame was not chosen by jsearles randomly to claim who he was. Either he knew fookame well, or fookame actually was Lannister/Animosity, or (most likely) fookame was jsearles himself.

5) Neither Lannister nor jsearles will identify fookame or provide his name, other than claiming his name is "Brian", and pointing to some thread where fookame supposedly posted pictures of himself on a boris thread. But those pictures mean nothing, and could have been easily lifted from someone's Facebook page or elsewhere. We have no proof that fookame exists, and it is peculiar that they will not provide his name if he was the one responsible for rolling China.

6) And then there's this... a post on Donkdown from 2010 by DirtyB: http://www.donkdown.com/forums/topic...or-old-losers/

7) I do not recall a time on any forum when both fookame and jsearles22 were active simultaneously. This makes it even more likely that fookame = jsearles.

1) Animosity asked for $215 from China in a poker site money trade, receive it, and ran off without paying

2) Animosity blames it on the mysterious "fookame", whom he claims to have "met through the forums", yet just happened to live in St. Joseph, MO like both he and jsearles.

3) jsearles has recently claimed both publicly and privately to have been fookame.

Sorry, but it would take an idiot to conclude anything else but the fact that both jsearles and Animosity were BOTH in on this rolling, and that one of the two (probably jsearles) was fookame.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have decided that both jsearles22 and Lannister/Animosity will be banned here UNLESS both of the following occur:

1) fookame's name is outed, and he is determined to be a real person. (Simply giving a name is not enough. We will identify if this person is real and contact him about this matter.)

3) At least $200 is paid toward vegas1369, with the other $300 promised in the near future at a timetable we will set together. I am now making this a requirement because it seems that this was not just a "one time slip" which was forgiven, but rather indicative of a pattern with you guys.

If you are not interested in doing the above, you will both be banned, and any future accounts you make here will be banned and have any new messages deleted.

Furthermore, regarding the $55 owed to jsearles22, while he won it while in good standing, I am currently of the belief that he either committed or assisted in a $215 scam of Chinamaniac in the past. Had I known that at the time, he would not have been eligible. Therefore, he will not be receiving the $55, which will either go back into the community (if we receive the $215) or be shipped half to vegas1369 and half to Chinamaniac if we never receive the $215 (which is likely).

It especially bothers me that you guys are still not approaching this honestly, nor are you offering to make it right. Instead, I am seeing you attacking other people and trying to run interference on the situation, rather than directly deal with it an answer simple questions. So not only did you guys roll China here, but you are both getting off on the attention you're getting from it. This will be ending very shortly.

Need to come back here and get this fiasco back on track.
    Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 476
Size:  51.6 KB

Load Metric

The crux was an infamous post Vegas made. He said he could find 25 posts where I misused both words. I agreed, knowing it was unlikely I fucked up both words in the same post 25x. The entire debate centers around what he actually said and what he claims he meant. And of course I trolled relentlessly
    Wasn't one of his many reinstatements predicated on not being allowed to spew this shit about some 'misunderstanding'?

This guy not openly scammed but then flaunted it for years and even posted Vegas' real life info.

He openly trolls almost everything that Druff posts and yet still remains. I think there was one stretch where he acted normal before reverting back into his 'persona' of being fat and horrible.

Druff must really like him or something.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Wasn't one of his many reinstatements predicated on not being allowed to spew this shit about some 'misunderstanding'?

This guy not openly scammed but then flaunted it for years and even posted Vegas' real life info.

He openly trolls almost everything that Druff posts and yet still remains. I think there was one stretch where he acted normal before reverting back into his 'persona' of being fat and horrible.

Druff must really like him or something.
    I'm allowed to answer direct questions. China asked for cliffs from my point of view. I answered him. So kindly go fuck yourself you whiny bitch

Comments

J Sousa: Actually you can go fuck yourself and have a bad day

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Out of curiosity how is the scammer going to pay you back? Do you honestly think you will get the money. I really hope you do after 5 or whatever fucking years. Does jsearless really do security in a parking garage ? LOL
    I think I will get paid. I assume he will message me for payment details. But until he does it is what it is

Load Metric
    [QUOTE=FRANKRIZZO;522629]

Lannister has been enjoying himself all day trolling along with Jsearless, I think the immediately ship has passed.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lannister View Post
    I spoke with Brandon on the phone at length tonight and he made a lot of good points. I won't go into detail with what was said but we came to an understanding.

1) I will be sending China the $215 debt. I was planning on doing this anyways after trolling the thread for the lol's. Bad form on my part. Sometimes I just don't know when to quit. I was quite enjoying the spinning and vitriol being spewed and the attention from an epic thread.

2) I would like to make a public apology to Brandon for stepping over a line tonight. I believe the post has been deleted but still. I knew the ban was coming soon and was taking shots at everyone before it did. There is definitely some lines of decency you don't cross in the forum wars and I stepped over that line. I'm sorry for that, Brandon.

3) You can choose to believe what you want from this original post but it was all true. I am currently in the works to contact fookame and have him contact Druff. I don't know if this will happen but Brandon can confirm I'm making an attempt.

This all should of been said and done a long time ago.

I make this post in the sights of God's and men.

I've been dealing with a really bad migraine today and am online now for the first time today.

Lannister deposited $215 into a bank account of mine early this afternoon. I just transferred the funds to China.

I accept Lannisters apology for what had been posted yesterday.

ZoD

Comments

ftpjesus: Problem resolved rep in quick order.. Zod is God

Load Metric
    [QUOTE=FRANKRIZZO;522649]

Lannister has been enjoying himself all day trolling along with Jsearless, I think the immediately ship has passed.
    Oh look, moron is wrong again. Never saw that coming

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    After about 1850 days I have finally received my xfer for $215 , thank you Lannister for fulfilling your end of the trade. It was just a big understanding and I knew it would get cleared up eventually

Comments

Hockey Guy: lol

rum dick: nice

DRK Star: It was all just a big misunderstanding
    Last edited by chinamaniac; 04-14-2016 at 07:36 PM.

Load Metric
    After about 1850 days I have finally received my xfer , thank you Lannister for fulfilling your end of the trade. It was just a big understanding and I knew it would get cleared up eventually

Congrats

Now all we have left is # 3. After lannister made payment albeit 4 plus years later I am sure Jsearless will step up and make the proper payment as I believe jsearless to be an honorable man despite his constant trolling.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    After about 1850 days I have finally received my xfer , thank you Lannister for fulfilling your end of the trade. It was just a big understanding and I knew it would get cleared up eventually

Congrats

Now all we have left is # 3. After lannister made payment albeit 4 plus years later I am sure Jsearless will step up and make the proper payment as I believe jsearless to be an honorable man despite his constant trolling.
    HUH?

This payment is to me from Lannister for $215.

Jsearles has nothing to do with me

Load Metric

Congrats

HUH?

This payment is to me from Lannister for $215.

Jsearles has nothing to do with me

Yes, # 3 applies to jsearless and has nothing to do with you

Thread Information