Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: The truth about the Chinamaniac/Animosity situation

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    Searles, how good of friends are you with lannister, be honest.
    Pretty good friends, honestly. We talk 2-3x per week. He moved away last year so we dont hang out as much anymore
    How long have you known he was a broke piece of shit scammer?

Load Metric
    I usually nap it out maybe twice a year for a month or so just to clear my head and shit. I was done literally the day Druff posted that thread that he unbanned someone. I just logged on I don't even know why and decided to stay and then we get this too.

Fuck the shit I would have missed. I missed the whole first time Martin hit the big tourney last year because I was on break.

Load Metric
    Seriously anyone listen to last radio or where you in chat? Searless spammed lobby for 2 straight hours begging druff to check texts lannister was sending him. These guys are all in cahoots even columbo could piece this together in a 5 minute show. Searless basked in the fact that he welshed on a 500 dollar bet and rubbed it in everyones faces, not the least bit surprising involved with other scams against forum members.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Searles doesn't deserve to be banned for the recent bs. He isn't fookeme or whatever the fuck his name is. No way no how. Lannister has to go though. That guy is pure garbage.
    Pretty much this. I'm no Searles fan, but don't think he deserves to be banned in all this.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheesfaced View Post
    Searles doesn't deserve to be banned for the recent bs. He isn't fookeme or whatever the fuck his name is. No way no how. Lannister has to go though. That guy is pure garbage.
    Pretty much this. I'm no Searles fan, but don't think he deserves to be banned in all this.
    If he pays back the 7 hundro he owes he should be allowed to stay imo along with a scammer welcher avatar.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    Seriously anyone listen to last radio or where you in chat? Searless spammed lobby for 2 straight hours begging druff to check texts lannister was sending him. These guys are all in cahoots even columbo could piece this together in a 5 minute show. Searless basked in the fact that he welshed on a 500 dollar bet and rubbed it in everyones faces, not the least bit surprising involved with other scams against forum members.
    Nah, I don't think Searles in his current form is a scammer. He's an asshole that much is true. I think vegas forgave the debt anyway.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lannister View Post

Lololololol hahahahah Are you really that stupid? You think this was an accident? China RECOGNIZED MY VOICE IN A RADIO CALL. I have a previous video that we posted in the thread WITH MY FACE.

You really think I didn't know this was all gonna happen? Jesus Christ!! hahahahah

Also, you keep asking me to provide names and proof and go out of my way to verify this story when I have repeatedly told you I don't give a fuck if you believe it or not. I told the true story of what happened and that's good enough for me.

Apparently you are too much of an autistic retard to just ban me like you've been threatening. Your Detective skills are top notch. I was just able to locate fookame by looking for him on Facebook and you think it's a 5 year old fake boris meet up scam from Boris.

hahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaahhahah

Ban me, Faggot.
    You mean you were able to "locate" him by looking for someone in Independence named Brian, and picked one of them to be fookame.

Still waiting for you to indicate why you can't or won't pay $215 that you scammed from someone.

Before I ban you, can you at least tell us if you're just flat broke or a piece of shit?

Because LOL at not being able to come up with $215 at your age.

But let's face it... I think it's more "won't" than "can't".

Pathetic that a guy in his 30s is so proud of ripping off a well-meaning person of $215 that he won't even make it right six years later.

It's not trolling or lulzy or funny. It's just sad.
    I just can't afford it, Druff. I make minimum wage at my job and barely have enough money to cover the rent for my trailer home.

I haven't went out to eat in ages.

I will start saving what I can now to pay back this money.

Comments

Pooh: He hasn't went rep

Gold
    Load Metric
    Change searles account name to fookame and tag it with a scammatar that says scammed China for $215 and only allow him to post from that account until the amount is paid off.

Since he wanted that old school street cred so desperately why not give it to him

Comments

Pooh: lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

You mean you were able to "locate" him by looking for someone in Independence named Brian, and picked one of them to be fookame.

Still waiting for you to indicate why you can't or won't pay $215 that you scammed from someone.

Before I ban you, can you at least tell us if you're just flat broke or a piece of shit?

Because LOL at not being able to come up with $215 at your age.

But let's face it... I think it's more "won't" than "can't".

Pathetic that a guy in his 30s is so proud of ripping off a well-meaning person of $215 that he won't even make it right six years later.

It's not trolling or lulzy or funny. It's just sad.
    I just can't afford it, Druff. I make minimum wage at my job and barely have enough money to cover the rent for my trailer home.

I haven't went out to eat in ages.

I will start saving what I can now to pay back this money.
    bro I may have killed my father but you're dumber than shit.

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: pooh god

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Searles setting up pictures of a different dude six years ago and writing a trip report that didn't look like his style of writing all for this glorius 215 bounty seems absurd to me honestly.

But Searles I have a question. What exactly was the purpose of saying you'd never seen Lannister in person a couple months ago. How does that fit into your master plan? When now he's your bestie.

Load Metric
    I'm not sure if JSearles is Fookame. Searles....you have to understand something though. After the thing with Vegas and now this with Lannister. You have zero credibility.

Comments

bukowski72: Fookame claimed to be 6'5'' 180, jsearles is 5' 10'' 220. Pics matched. I doubt his name is Brian Miller though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Searles...

Over under 500 dollars worth of room service and mini bar if Drexel gave you that room in his name?

Comments

varys: Allllll the m&ms

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Searles setting up pictures of a different dude six years ago and writing a trip report that didn't look like his style of writing all for this glorius 215 bounty seems absurd to me honestly.

But Searles I have a question. What exactly was the purpose of saying you'd never seen Lannister in person a couple months ago. How does that fit into your master plan? When now he's your bestie.

I don't recall saying that honestly. I'm not denying it, but if I did I was clearly trolling someone for some reason. That's kind of what I do
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric

I'm not always with pooh, but here I am in complete lockstep.

:

Ship the $215 immediately or die in a fire.

Comments

Pooh: i thought we were boys

Load Metric
    Searles setting up pictures of a different dude six years ago and writing a trip report that didn't look like his style of writing all for this glorius 215 bounty seems absurd to me honestl.
    Stop making sense. Druff has already provided heavy evidence to the contrary. Jsearles posted under fookame, but he paid that guy in the pictures to pretend to be him so he could do a $215 scam years later. Duh

Load Metric
    Searles setting up pictures of a different dude six years ago and writing a trip report that didn't look like his style of writing all for this glorius 215 bounty seems absurd to me honestl.
    Stop making sense. Druff has already provided heavy evidence to the contrary. Jsearles posted under fookame, but he paid that guy in the pictures to pretend to be him so he could do a $215 scam years later. Duh
    three years, 200 posts. 1 friend.

Time to go.

Ba bye.

Load Metric
    lannister's a gap toothed n-word.

Banned
    Load Metric
    How about this for a solution:

Ban Lannister for being a broke dick scamming cunt.

and then..

Ban Jfag so we can all laugh our asses off.
    Last edited by The_Lurker; 04-13-2016 at 04:57 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    Nah, I don't think Searles in his current form is a scammer. He's an asshole that much is true. I think vegas forgave the debt anyway.
    He claimed to be the fooku dude and fooku dude lived where jsearless lived? Just a huge coincidence.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    For those of you who don't believe that jsearles = fookame, consider this:

jsearles has clearly been close friends with Lannister/Animosity for a long time.

Clearly jsearles had to know why Animosity wasn't posting here as himself, and that it was because he rolled China. There's zero point zero chance that jsearles wasn't fully aware of that reason.

So I don't believe jsearles' general claim of ignorance regarding the situation.

If their story was real, the conversation would have gone like this:

jsearles: "So why is it that you don't want anyone knowing that you're Animosity?"

Animosity: "Oh, there was this thing with Chinamaniac where he thinks I owe him $215, but it was actually someone else's fault"

jsearles: "Whose fault was it?"

Animosity: "Remember that fookame guy who I told you about that also was from St. Joseph? It was him. I had him do a trade with China and then fookame didn't live up to his half, and I ended up being the one blamed."

So there's NO CHANCE that jsearles wouldn't have known fookame had scammed China, like he's claiming now.

Add that to the fact that he recently claimed to be fookame (publicly AND privately), along with Animosity's story that he met fookame (ALSO from St. Joseph) "from the forums", and none of this adds up.

Simply put jsearles is WAY too ignorant of Animosity/fookame's past here, given his longtime close friendship with Animosity. Since PFA seems to be such a large part of jsearles' life, it would be shocking if he didn't have the story as to why his best buddy can no longer post here as himself. Yet jsearles is claiming that he's just learning about everything now.

He also claims that he didn't know fookame's name until this thread. That also sounds like complete bullshit. St. Joseph is not a large place. It's not like Los Angeles, or even something like Kansas City. If Animosity had told jsearles that there was ANOTHER St. Joseph poster on NWP/DD before him, I'm sure jsearles' first question would have been, "Oh, what was his name? Maybe I might know him." I have a hard time believing that jsearles knew there was another St. Joseph poster, yet never bothered to ask Animosity who it was.

If you lived in a town of 77,000 people (not tiny, but not big, and small enough to where you get to know a lot of the people), you would DEFINITELY ask about the identity of a poster from your same town, just out of curiosity. jsearles had a shocking lack of curiosity about this.

Thread Information