Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: The truth about the Chinamaniac/Animosity situation

Load Metric
    I spoke with Brandon on the phone at length tonight and he made a lot of good points. I won't go into detail with what was said but we came to an understanding.

1) I will be sending China the $215 debt. I was planning on doing this anyways after trolling the thread for the lol's. Bad form on my part. Sometimes I just don't know when to quit. I was quite enjoying the spinning and vitriol being spewed and the attention from an epic thread.

2) I would like to make a public apology to Brandon for stepping over a line tonight. I believe the post has been deleted but still. I knew the ban was coming soon and was taking shots at everyone before it did. There is definitely some lines of decency you don't cross in the forum wars and I stepped over that line. I'm sorry for that, Brandon.

3) You can choose to believe what you want from this original post but it was all true. I am currently in the works to contact fookame and have him contact Druff. I don't know if this will happen but Brandon can confirm I'm making an attempt.

This all should of been said and done a long time ago.

I make this post in the sights of God's and men.

Comments

bukowski72: Doing your best is admirable but can fookame Post from Jail/Prison? As drex says Godspeed.

Krypt: Solid

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lannister View Post
    I spoke with Brandon on the phone at length tonight and he made a lot of good points. I won't go into detail with what was said but we came to an understanding.

1) I will be sending China the $215 debt. I was planning on doing this anyways after trolling the thread for the lol's. Bad form on my part. Sometimes I just don't know when to quit. I was quite enjoying the spinning and vitriol being spewed and the attention from an epic thread.

2) I would like to make a public apology to Brandon for stepping over a line tonight. I believe the post has been deleted but still. I knew the ban was coming soon and was taking shots at everyone before it did. There is definitely some lines of decency you don't cross in the forum wars and I stepped over that line. I'm sorry for that, Brandon.

3) You can choose to believe what you want from this original post but it was all true. I am currently in the works to contact fookame and have him contact Druff. I don't know if this will happen but Brandon can confirm I'm making an attempt.

Name:  images (2).jpg
Views: 413
Size:  9.2 KB

who didn't see that coming?

Load Metric
    lol what a fucking loser. I seriously hope your kids find this online and see what a shithead you are.

Load Metric

"Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    lol what a fucking loser. I seriously hope your kids find this online and see what a shithead you are.
    5 years to pay back and only because boyfriend undercover was threatened with a ban , then does the right thing. Pure shit pile. Was gonna pay it back all along mhmmmm

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I would expect China would want you guys to stop harassing this guy since he hasn't paid yet. You fucking bloodhounds.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    I would expect China would want you guys to stop harassing this guy since he hasn't paid yet. You fucking bloodhounds.
    Mr. Clit.

China will be paid regardless. Forgettable Jake, failed writer Sonatine and that creepy frank guy that's been pounding refresh and repping/addressing me for two days straight when I haven't spoke to him once in my life can't change that.

Load Metric
    Name:  lannister pay 2.jpg
Views: 453
Size:  322.3 KB

Name:  singing-ty.gif
Views: 361
Size:  1.04 MB

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Lets keep Kate and ban the shit out of Searles for not paying Vegas.
    I will be calling"FOOKAME" on the next into the night with DREXEL

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Thread is a real rollercoaster.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Mr. Clit.

China will be paid regardless. Forgettable Jake, failed writer Sonatine and that creepy frank guy that's been pounding refresh and repping/addressing me for two days straight when I haven't spoke to him once in my life can't change that.
    Do yourself a favor and STFU about other forum members until China posts that he's been paid. Because until then, you haven't earned that right even if you've been unbanned.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Jsearles still should be held accountable for the $500 he owes vegas and banned if not paid IMO given the original ruling dropped down.

Load Metric
    This message is hidden because MumblesBadly is on your ignore list.

Load Metric

Pretty funny lols right? you made some comments about someones deceased girlfriend that where so filthy and disgusting they had to be deleted which never happens including a rest in piss comment you vile piece of steaming turd droppings. Yeah you don't know when to quit like dissapearing for 5 years and coming back again and again under different dupes. Who would believe anything that came out of that anus of a mouth of yours , you and your cohorts buddy jearless.

Lol at not caring about this forum and in your words telling that faggot druff to ban you. When druff said he would do just that to you AND JSEARLESS you were able to come up with payment after 5 years.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post

Pretty funny lols right? you made some comments about someones deceased girlfriend that where so filthy and disgusting they had to be deleted which never happens including a rest in piss comment you vile piece of steaming turd droppings. Yeah you don't know when to quit like dissapearing for 5 years and coming back again and again under different dupes. Who would believe anything that came out of that anus of a mouth of yours , you and your cohorts buddy jearless.

Lol at not caring about this forum and in your words telling that faggot druff to ban you. When druff said he would do just that to you AND JSEARLESS you were able to come up with payment after 5 years.
    Pretty sure Lannister is paying for other reasons beyond the banning... read his post again very closely, something tells me the big mouth got a taste of some medicine.

As for Jsearles, his debt to Vegas has been recognized as one (finally) and if he doesn't fork over the 445 (-$55 for freeroll money he won) he should be banned given the recent ruling. I think that since the ruling was made regarding Jsearles, it should stick regardless of what Lannister has agreed to. By not making Jsearles responsible for this debt and letting the forum go back to the way things were would be a slap in the face to this community and would be a poor judgement decision by management.

Jsearles, no one here is perfect and you love this forum (fuck man just look at the last few days what you have said and also taking the identity of someone to gain street credit... lol) make everything right and start off fresh. Go back to trolling whoever and being a douche, but before that pay the man what you owe or GTFO.

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: I agree. I have no problem with jearless if he pays his legitimate bet. If not then ban. He took a lot of joy in trolling people regarding the debt time to pay the piper

SysOp: this

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post

Pretty sure Lannister is paying for other reasons beyond the banning... read his post again very closely, something tells me the big mouth got a taste of some medicine.

As for Jsearles, his debt to Vegas has been recognized as one (finally) and if he doesn't fork over the 445 (-$55 for freeroll money he won) he should be banned given the recent ruling. I think that since the ruling was made regarding Jsearles, it should stick regardless of what Lannister has agreed to. By not making Jsearles responsible for this debt and letting the forum go back to the way things were would be a slap in the face to this community and would be a poor judgement decision by management.

Jsearles, no one here is perfect and you love this forum (fuck man just look at the last few days what you have said and also taking the identity of someone to gain street credit... lol) make everything right and start off fresh. Go back to trolling whoever and being a douche, but before that pay the man what you owe or GTFO.
    Can you give me some advice? I'm awful at sports betting and I've been losing a lot betting on basketball. I'm pretty sure it's rigged because I've been winning betting on baseball. Is it morally acceptable for me not to pay my bookie since something is fishy?

You waste of obsessed oxygen. You are the pot calling the kettle black. You post CONSTANTLY chiding jsearles when you dedicated a thread asking for opinions on rolling a business because you lost betting sports. HAHAHAHAH Go choke on a dick you creepy obsessed fucking weirdo.

Load Metric

Just wondering if the next shoe to drop will be now will not pay because people are saying mean things about him, the old scammers standby to rationalize not paying. When is lannister planning on paying btw?

I respectfully disagree that lannister paid for other reasons then concern over jsearless impending ban. There was nothing that even inclined him paying until druff said he would ban jsearless also. After druff banned lannister, lannister reached out to Brandon and had a change of heart. Who gave Lannister brandons phone number I wonder? Shady as can be. Only way to get deadbeats to pay is to threaten them with something they hold dear in jsearlesses case its to be on this site to the point of the welsher paying 200 dollars that he would never have paid otherwise. Based on lannisters past record wouldn't have paid either way but has some sort of bonding tie to jsearless based on his willingness to now pay after 5 fucking years and after druff threatened the ban hammer payment was forthcoming.

Comments

varys: Consistent voice of reason rep

Load Metric

Just wondering if the next shoe to drop will be now will not pay because people are saying mean things about him, the old scammers standby to rationalize not paying. When is lannister planning on paying btw?

I respectfully disagree that lannister paid for other reasons then concern over jsearless impending ban. There was nothing that even inclined him paying until druff said he would ban jsearless also. After druff banned lannister, lannister reached out to Brandon and had a change of heart. Who gave Lannister brandons phone number I wonder? Shady as can be. Only way to get deadbeats to pay is to threaten them with something they hold dear in jsearlesses case its to be on this site to the point of the welsher paying 200 dollars that he would never have paid otherwise. Based on lannisters past record wouldn't have paid either way but has some sort of bonding tie to jsearless based on his willingness to now pay after 5 fucking years and after druff threatened the ban hammer payment was forthcoming.
    This is going to come as a huge surprise to no one, but you're fucking wrong again as usual. Maybe you should step out of the thread Frank, you creepy obsessed weirdo. You've never posted much around here, now all of a sudden I'm your reason for breathing. Fucking stalker

Comments

Krypt: Had to be said
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
    here's one of the pics from the fook boris trip report earlier in this thread.

here's the link to search missouri inmates:

https://web.mo.gov/doc/offSearchWeb/search.jsp

the search i did using "brian miller" found 4 inmates.

here's the only one was even close to looking like fook:

same guy? i dunno could be. the facial hair kinda makes hard to tell.
    Good job.

I don't think it's the same guy.

This Brian Miller is paroled in Kennett, MO, which is 476 miles from St. Joseph. Kennett is actually in the Memphis, TN area, and not what you would normally associate with Missouri.

https://web.mo.gov/doc/offSearchWeb/...&docId=1067581

Lannister said that Brian Miller lives in Independence, MO. That is much closer to St. Joseph (66 miles away).

Independence is 436 miles from Kennett.

There's no chance Brian Miller would be assigned to a parole officer in Kennett if he lived in Independence.

To compare, that would be like me committing a crime in Los Angeles, being sent to prison in San Francisco, returning to the Los Angeles area upon being paroled, and having a San Francisco area parole officer. Would never happen that way.
    Yeah, because no one ever moves over a 5+ year period right? No one is ever paroled near their family, support system even if it's on the other side of the state right?

I have no idea if this is the same guy honestly; certainly looks very similar. Nonetheless, Druff, quit saying shit like its a god damned fact when it's not. It's certainly plausible this guy lived in or around St Joseph in 2009, posting as Fookame, went to jail, then paroled near family on the other side of the state. It's possible it didn't happen either, but fuck if I'm gonna be adamant and proclaim facts like you like to do
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    So when is the due date of the scammers payment of 200 dollars? I wonder how long it will take him to pay while collecting redeemable cans at 5 cents a bottle.

Thread Information