Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: The truth about the Chinamaniac/Animosity situation

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    For the love of Christ please someone tell me that he shipped the $215 already.
    :

Comments

wrenchjockey: That. Real man would have ponied up the $215 with a profuse apology. LOL $200....come on kid.

Load Metric
    Set up a payment plan imo

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    If I'm with femme in Vegas, I'm paying by the hour.

FYP

Comments

The_Lurker: Quit fucking owls

Hockey Guy: No Lurker, this was funny.

Load Metric
    Also lol at lannister's red rep tilt fest celebrating my mediocrity. Pay the fucking money you broke dick fuck. Grown ass man with kids can't scrape together 200 bucks.

Comments

4Dragons: cheer up chimp

rum dick: flower show extra rep

Lannister: So forgettable

Krypt: Lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post

If I'm with a femme in Vegas, I have to feed her rats and clean up her droppings and feathers or room service charges me extra.
    UH OHHHH
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    BECAUSE DJ CRAPS FUCKS THOSE OWLS BOYEEEEE

Comments

The_Lurker: DAAYUUUUM
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Oh look, tubby got served and now he's trying to reverse it despite it making no sense. I have yet to hit Vegas. But The_Dupe sure stepped up to stroke his taint in minutes. Wooo!

Comments

The_Lurker: Quit fucking owls

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    I have yet to hit Vegas. But I have hit my fair share of owls Wooo!
    FYP

Comments

DJ_Chaps: The_Tryhard

sonatine: LOL DJ CRAPS

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Drexel,

Since we are apparently on the outs now (you did lol delete me on Facebook), I feel like I should tell the story about the time you cost me over $300.

Back in January 2015 I mentioned I would be in Vegas for personal 4 days then work 5 more days. Drexel calls me and volunteers a free room on him at Caesars. This sounded great as my wife wanted to stay there. I had received a great deal on our 4 night stay at TI so that was my plan. Drexel was adamant he "wouldn't let his buddy blow money" and he wanted to "hook me up." So Drexel was gonna check me in under his 7 star and I would be good to go. He told me over and over it was all good, cancel my TI reservation, and I could count on him. So I did

The plan was he'd meet me at Caesars and go through the check in process. We confirmed dates multiple times, it was all lined up. We fly in, shuttle to Caesars, but Brandon wasn't responding to calls or texts all day. Finally we are in the lobby. What now? I wait a little bit, then end up booking a room, but it cost me well over $300 more than my TI reservation.

Now of course Brandon doesn't owe me shit. I never asked, or even implied. He offered. So it was a huge dick move to leave me hanging. 2 days later Brandon finally texts. He had had a horrible bad run and apologized profusely. Hey, no harm no foul. He insisted on buying my wife and I dinner. Having never met him, I decided against taking my wife to dinner with him. Instead we settled on the night after she was to leave. Needless to even say, Brandon canceled that dinner date and rescheduled again. The subsequent night we had concrete 8:00 meet at Mirage plans. He no call no shows again.

And I still let it all go. He has a busy life, he owes me nothing, shit happens. We still texted each other, corresponded on Facebook. But given all the shade he's throwing my way, I felt it was fair to at least put this out there
    Drexel, is this true?

You're lucky poor old jsearles didn't off himself after you treated him like a piece of shit while pretending to be his friend.

You wouldn't have any experience in that department, would you?

Comments

ftpjesus: Quit changing the subject and pay China or Druff (for a Freeroll)

wrenchjockey: deflection game is on point. man the fuck up, scrape up a measly $200 and pay that man his money. You're a disgrace to yourself.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lannister View Post

You're lucky poor old jsearles didn't off himself after you treated him like a piece of shit while pretending to be his friend.

Are you going to pay back china?

Load Metric
    Drexel,

Since we are apparently on the outs now (you did lol delete me on Facebook), I feel like I should tell the story about the time you cost me over $300.

Back in January 2015 I mentioned I would be in Vegas for personal 4 days then work 5 more days. Drexel calls me and volunteers a free room on him at Caesars. This sounded great as my wife wanted to stay there. I had received a great deal on our 4 night stay at TI so that was my plan. Drexel was adamant he "wouldn't let his buddy blow money" and he wanted to "hook me up." So Drexel was gonna check me in under his 7 star and I would be good to go. He told me over and over it was all good, cancel my TI reservation, and I could count on him. So I did

The plan was he'd meet me at Caesars and go through the check in process. We confirmed dates multiple times, it was all lined up. We fly in, shuttle to Caesars, but Brandon wasn't responding to calls or texts all day. Finally we are in the lobby. What now? I wait a little bit, then end up booking a room, but it cost me well over $300 more than my TI reservation.

Now of course Brandon doesn't owe me shit. I never asked, or even implied. He offered. So it was a huge dick move to leave me hanging. 2 days later Brandon finally texts. He had had a horrible bad run and apologized profusely. Hey, no harm no foul. He insisted on buying my wife and I dinner. Having never met him, I decided against taking my wife to dinner with him. Instead we settled on the night after she was to leave. Needless to even say, Brandon canceled that dinner date and rescheduled again. The subsequent night we had concrete 8:00 meet at Mirage plans. He no call no shows again.

And I still let it all go. He has a busy life, he owes me nothing, shit happens. We still texted each other, corresponded on Facebook. But given all the shade he's throwing my way, I felt it was fair to at least put this out there
    Drexel obviously expected some sort of compensation from your wife , possibly a nice blowjob. When he realized this was not forthcoming he washed his hand and extricated himself from the whole sordid deal witch no one can blame him in doing. Is your wife a fat slob like you also?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post

Yes, I am going to pay back China the entire $215.

On the same day that Drexel pays back Searles the $300 he cost him by scamming and manipulating him.

Fair is fair.

Comments

The_Lurker: what a pathetic fucking piece of shit

ftpjesus: Horseshit. One doesnt matter to the other fucking POS

Daly: Die in a fire

wrenchjockey: Just when I thought you were a lowlife piece of shit....I was right.

nunbeater: fucking ban or scamatar

sah_24: Druff why is this loser and his friend not IP banned ? Jesus . . .

tony bagadonuts: What a fuckin lowlife you are, crawl back into your hole scammer

Load Metric
    Drexel,

Drexel, is this true?

Ok, so now you're going to spin this as well as take disgustingly cheap shots regarding Brandi? Real classy.

I don't recall exactly the set of events that Searless stated. I do remember telling him if I could get a room for him I would. But 100% I never made any reservations. He is accurate in the fact that I lost 50-60k or some really high number right before he came and didn't leave my house for a few days. I remember telling him this. He couldn't been too mad because he constantly texted me during his trip to Vegas telling me updates, how he was doing in poker, some story about allegedly being ripped off (I forget the details) in the poker room at Caesars.

A short time later he texted me and asked me to help him play in some tournament series that he wanted to participate in. I sent him the $100.

I don't recall making several plans to meet up while he was here. Maybe once. Nonetheless I honestly told him I had lost a large amount of money and I was in no mood to leave my home. He said he understood and the issue was never brought up again.

Nice cheap shot though. Get em in while you can, I don't foresee a long shelf life for either of you on here.

Comments

ftpjesus: Understandable.. If I chunked off a big stack Id be hating life also

FRANKRIZZO: It is pretty apparent that lannister is searless at this point

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Drexel View Post

Drexel, is this true?

Ok, so now you're going to spin this as well as take disgustingly cheap shots regarding Brandi? Real classy.

I don't recall exactly the set of events that Searless stated. I do remember telling him if I could get a room for him I would. But 100% I never made any reservations. He is accurate in the fact that I lost 50-60k or some really high number right before he came and didn't leave my house for a few days. I remember telling him this. He couldn't been too mad because he constantly texted me during his trip to Vegas telling me updates, how he was doing in poker, some story about allegedly being ripped off (I forget the details) in the poker room at Caesars.

A short time later he texted me and asked me to help him play in some tournament series that he wanted to participate in. I sent him the $100.

I don't recall making several plans to meet up while he was here. Maybe once. Nonetheless I honestly told him I had lost a large amount of money and I was in no mood to leave my home. He said he understood and the issue was never brought up again.

Nice cheap shot though. Get em in while you can, I don't foresee a long shelf life for either of you on here.
    Spin it however you like. You made a commitment multiple times and backed out on it multiple times costing Searles over $300. All I see is excuses in this paragraph above much like I've been accused of here.

Scamming is scamming. Pay the $300.

Oh & I've said Ban me already. I honestly give 0.0 fucks.

Comments

ftpjesus: You wont be missed you smarmy POS.. Trying to connect Searles issue with yours is bullshit and typical slimy move of a crooked asshole

wrenchjockey: prick

Load Metric
    Ship the $215 shit bag or STFU.

Comments

ftpjesus: sums it up rep

Load Metric

On the same day that Drexel pays back Searles the $300 he cost him by scamming and manipulating him.

Fair is fair.
    How is that fair? Even your boy searles says drexel owes him nothing.

So you clearly don't intend to pay china.

Load Metric
    weird, even in a troll sense, to take such a piece-of-shit stand on a topic like this.

but rubbing it in was the point all along, I guess.

A Lannister always pays his debts. Good one.

Load Metric
    weird, even in a troll sense, to take such a piece-of-shit stand on a topic like this.

but rubbing it in was the point all along, I guess.

A Lannister always pays his debts. Good one.
    Ooohh, so it's cool for someone to scam and do something like happened to JSearles as long as they are a respected forum member and radio hosts?

Gotcha.

hahahahaha

Load Metric

Fair is fair.

lol scamming him. Well then let's minus - $100 I sent him for this tournament series that he claimed to be playing in which he stated he would be sending buy-in receipts to his backers. I never received one.

Also, my time is valuable. He texted me 27 times in 2015 asking to be unbanned by Druff. I charge $25 per consultation. So now you owe China $215 and your friend owes me $675.

And lol at you admittedly being so poor you didn't have $215 to your name! Holy fuck. The last time I couldn't come up or afford $215 was before my bar mitvah when I lose my bank roll playing Tonk.

Comments

handicapme: TONK rep

FRANKRIZZO: Rofl as well as welshing on 500 dollars bet he never provided proof registered for tournament drexel sent him 100 dollars for when is druff going to get rid of both lannister and searless ?

Lannister: Making excuses for scamming

wrenchjockey: offset the scamming piece of shit rep

JMM: More TONK rep.

Load Metric

Fair is fair.
    How is that fair? Even your boy searles says drexel owes him nothing.

So you clearly don't intend to pay china.
    It's honestly shit like this that makes me question wtf is going on with this site.

Lannister doesn't pay, ban him.

Jsearles shouldn't be banned BUT he should be branded as a welcher and given a short leash.

Anything less than the above is deplorable at this point.

Comments

Daly: Truth

wrenchjockey: this, that, the other thing

Thread Information