Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Im going to stop saying nigger

Im going to stop saying nigger

And I think pooh should too .It's a bad look.

Comments

Pooh: oh fuck that. This is the only place left to say it.

splitthis: Lol

Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Pooh commented that he wouldn't stop doing so because this forum was the last place he could do so. Perhaps if he legally changed his first or last name to "Nigger", he'd be able to use that word every day wherever he went.

P.S. Personally, I think "Ima Nigger" would work best for him. A real conversation starter.

Comments

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: saying the n word
    We have a horrible choice between a super-shady, self-serving, lying criminal (Hillary Clinton) and an emotionally-unbalanced, shoot-from-the-hip authoritarian who lacks the intellectual curiosity to even want to learn the complexities that come with running a major nation like the US (Donald Trump).

Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Pooh commented that he wouldn't stop doing so because this forum was the last place he could do so. Perhaps if he legally changed his first or last name to "Nigger", he'd be able to use that word every day wherever he went.

P.S. Personally, I think "Ima Nigger" would work best for him. A real conversation starter.
    I'd prefer just Nigger. A one word name is more impressive. Like Prince or Bono. Just Nigger.

Walking around with that Sasquatch you call a wife is a bad look.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardBrodiesCombover. View Post
    Walking around with that Sasquatch you call a wife is a bad look.

Pooh's wife is Gooniegoogoo?

Comments

RichardBrodiesCombover.: I thought I learned some new Spanish shit

Blog Entries
    When niggers stop calling each other nigger , then I will stop using it. Til then seems to perfectly fine word to use in society , rap songs told me so

Blog Entries
    I actually take some shit in the poker community because of the racism that takes place on this site.

For example, back when I was still on 2+2, I was arguing with that slimy fuck Haseeb Quershi aka Dogishead. I was winning the argument and almost everyone in the thread was agreeing with me. Then Haseeb took a look at PFA and saw a racist thread here, and linked everyone to it. I hadn't posted in the thread, but Haseeb successfully distracted everyone by saying that my opinion shouldn't matter since I run a site full of rampant racism. I tried to counter with the fact that this was irrelevant to our argument, that I never participated in such threads, and that these threads were a tiny percentage of PFA's overall content, but it didn't matter. Everyone in the 2+2 thread branded me an awful racist and turned on me.

And I've had people tell me things in person during the WSOP or other times that they are shocked at some of the racist content on this site, asking me why I allow it. I even get other Jews asking me why I allow anti-Semitic slams to be posted here (many of which are against me!)

I always answer that this is a mostly free speech site, and that I only censor things that directly hurt other specific people (along with anything illegal). I tell them that I don't censor generalized hate speech, as I give everyone the opportunity to express themselves, whether I agree or disagree with them. This usually doesn't impress anyone and they still walk away believing I'm a racist (or at the very least, a bad person for allowing racism on my site).

I'm not changing the policy on this, but I just want everyone to know that I do face some real life consequences for the content I allow here, and I hope you guys appreciate it.

Comments

unchainedghost: Tell those dirty jews to shut the fuck up

Lord of the Fraud: FREE PALESTINE

sah_24: Thanks Druff at least there are some that still believe in FREEDOM

Mintjewlips: the realist jew i know of

FPS_Russia: Respect

MumblesBadly: Freedom isn't free.

Charham: It is embarrassing to associate with a site where the N word is posted.

Tegnation22: Druff about that free speech

It all depends what people consider racism. If typing the word nigger qualifies as racist then this place is full of it. If saying all niggers should be killed is racist then it just doesn't exist here. At least I haven't seen it. I don't consider the former racism personally. I may have said some borderline things but I'm not sure I ever said the later. If I did obviously it was in jest. I do think they should all be shipped to Cuba though. Or LOTF's way.

Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post

I'd prefer just Nigger. A one word name is more impressive. Like Prince or Bono. Just Nigger.
    Then, instead of derisively (even if jokingly) calling others here a "nigger lover", you could lovingly call your wife one. In fact, you could start doing so now to get her used to hearing you call her that in advance of legally changing your name.
    We have a horrible choice between a super-shady, self-serving, lying criminal (Hillary Clinton) and an emotionally-unbalanced, shoot-from-the-hip authoritarian who lacks the intellectual curiosity to even want to learn the complexities that come with running a major nation like the US (Donald Trump).

Name:  shutup-you-fucking-chicken-stealin-nigger.jpg
Views: 7691
Size:  32.4 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Then, instead of derisively (even if jokingly) calling others here a "nigger lover", you could lovingly call your wife one. In fact, you could start doing so now to get her used to hearing you call her that in advance of legally changing your name.
    When I posted earlier in this thread it was assumed you realized I meant online. I think you're smart enough to assume nigger is a common word in Pooh's vernacular.

Although I will join hands with big dick and will refrain from the use of nigger for an undetermined time on PFA.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Green rep for you on this!

ok I geuss not.
    RBC stfu you dumb nigger, you don't even know what my wife looks like.

Comments

sonatine: keeping it real

It all depends what people consider racism. If typing the word nigger qualifies as racist then this place is full of it. If saying all niggers should be killed is racist then it just doesn't exist here. At least I haven't seen it. I don't consider the former racism personally. I may have said some borderline things but I'm not sure I ever said the later. If I did obviously it was in jest. I do think they should all be shipped to Cuba though. Or LOTF's way.
    Name:  images (12).jpg
Views: 744
Size:  9.6 KB

I'am really proud of you!
    Now if we could get Druff to quit harassing the hotel n valet staff haha

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I actually take some shit in the poker community because of the racism that takes place on this site.

For example, back when I was still on 2+2, I was arguing with that slimy fuck Haseeb Quershi aka Dogishead. I was winning the argument and almost everyone in the thread was agreeing with me. Then Haseeb took a look at PFA and saw a racist thread here, and linked everyone to it. I hadn't posted in the thread, but Haseeb successfully distracted everyone by saying that my opinion shouldn't matter since I run a site full of rampant racism. I tried to counter with the fact that this was irrelevant to our argument, that I never participated in such threads, and that these threads were a tiny percentage of PFA's overall content, but it didn't matter. Everyone in the 2+2 thread branded me an awful racist and turned on me.

And I've had people tell me things in person during the WSOP or other times that they are shocked at some of the racist content on this site, asking me why I allow it. I even get other Jews asking me why I allow anti-Semitic slams to be posted here (many of which are against me!)

I always answer that this is a mostly free speech site, and that I only censor things that directly hurt other specific people (along with anything illegal). I tell them that I don't censor generalized hate speech, as I give everyone the opportunity to express themselves, whether I agree or disagree with them. This usually doesn't impress anyone and they still walk away believing I'm a racist (or at the very least, a bad person for allowing racism on my site).

I'm not changing the policy on this, but I just want everyone to know that I do face some real life consequences for the content I allow here, and I hope you guys appreciate it.

Well i might not agree with you 100% of the time, but i do think you are tough but fair overall. I think it's ridiculous for people to judge you for what other people post. You run a forum that allows freedom of speech. It's funny how a "conservative" belives in freedom of speech, and all these so called "liberals" want protection of hate speech when that goes against the first amendment. These neo libtards aren't even liberal. Its as if our language is deteriorating and definitions are changing.

There's a myth that only white people are racist, i my self know Mexicans that hate black people, blacl people that hate white people and white people that hate everybody. Racism doesn't pertain to white people. Websters dictionary states it clearly, "a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race". That definition can be applied to any race specific nationalist group, black panthers, white supremacist, la raza, etc etc.

The media is pushing this race narrative to try and incite us to hate each other, whether its a black teen punching an old jewish woman in brooklyn, or a white cop shooting a black teen, these things need to be discussed on a case by case basis. Just like its unfair to blame druff(who I've never heard or seen him use the N word) for racial slurs (which is different then racism), it's unfair for anybody to make blanket statements about race just because one dumbass did something stupid. Wake the fuck up people and judge everyone on their individual merits, regardless of race. And saying or typing a racial slur isn't racism!! It's about the intent and context!!

Oh and.....

STOP BEING A NIGGER AND FREE FLUFFER

Comments

LegallyNonBindingPosts: pfa's village idiot

just call them Mondays

because everyone hates Mondays

Comments

Pooh: ba da bing

big dick: mondays do suck

Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Well i might not agree with you 100% of the time, but i do think you are tough but fair overall. I think it's ridiculous for people to judge you for what other people post. You run a forum that allows freedom of speech. It's funny how a "conservative" belives in freedom of speech, and all these so called "liberals" want protection of hate speech when that goes against the first amendment. These neo libtards aren't even liberal. Its as if our language is deteriorating and definitions are changing.

There's a myth that only white people are racist, i my self know Mexicans that hate black people, blacl people that hate white people and white people that hate everybody. Racism doesn't pertain to white people. Websters dictionary states it clearly, "a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race". That definition can be applied to any race specific nationalist group, black panthers, white supremacist, la raza, etc etc.

The media is pushing this race narrative to try and incite us to hate each other, whether its a black teen punching an old jewish woman in brooklyn, or a white cop shooting a black teen, these things need to be discussed on a case by case basis. Just like its unfair to blame druff(who I've never heard or seen him use the N word) for racial slurs (which is different then racism), it's unfair for anybody to make blanket statements about race just because one dumbass did something stupid. Wake the fuck up people and judge everyone on their individual merits, regardless of race. And saying or typing a racial slur isn't racism!! It's about the intent and context!!

Oh and.....

STOP BEING A NIGGER AND FREE FLUFFER
    Nice post but let's be honest. Blacks are the most racist people on Earth and it isn't close.

Comments

splitthis: Pooh gotta point

When I posted earlier in this thread it was assumed you realized I meant online. I think you're smart enough to assume nigger is a common word in Pooh's vernacular.

Although I will join hands with big dick and will refrain from the use of nigger for an undetermined time on PFA.
    I'm getting a little teary eyed over this development. But I'll understand if you fall off the wagon and start spewing it again. Try as I may, I haven't been able to stop farting while sleeping in my truck.

Which reminds me a woman I once dated...

Comments

Mintjewlips: emperor Palpatine in the flesh

Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    I'am really proud of you!
    Now if we could get Druff to quit harassing the hotel n valet staff haha
    And making anti-Semetic jokes about how "cheap" Jews supposedly are!

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 1019
Size:  55.3 KB

Or Sting.

Thread Information