Thread: Fluffer gives 24-hour ultimatum on Twitter for unban, unfollows me

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Fluffer gives 24-hour ultimatum on Twitter for unban, unfollows me

Here is Fluffer's Twitter. Up until yesterday, he hadn't used it in 2 1/2 years, and he barely used it before that:

http://twitter.com/flufffer

I had not heard from him since I banned him awhile back.

Then I got this yesterday:

I responded by sending him a DM simply saying *giggling*

Surprisingly, Fluffer then unfollowed me (I was the only one he was following other than some business), and sent me this tweet about an hour ago:

I can't send him another DM because he unfollowed me like a petulant child. So he's not interested in talking to me, only making stupid ultimatums.

His two tweets to me are also pretty indicative that he will do nothing here but troll every post I make here with his usual banal "you are fat" BS.

So I'm not interested in bringing him back. If you go search out his last posts before he was banned, almost 100% of them were trolling me with basically the same theme over and over, including in serious threads about the radio schedule and things like that. He made a few good, non-trolling posts here and there, but for the most part his existence here became one-note trolling of me, which I found annoying. I'm not going to put all this time and effort into running this site to deal with cowardly bullshit like that.

I was willing to let him come back if he were to agree to tone it down, but it's clear to me that it will be more of the same crap if I unban him. He purposely unfollowed me so I couldn't discuss it with him.

Also, I'm still not convinced he's real. He has hidden like a coward ever since he showed up to PFA, posting pics of what he claims is his body but never his face (why not?), and refuses to call into radio even when listening live and in the chat room. That's what makes his nonstop trolling especially annoying to me, as he constantly talks shit to me when I put myself out there, but he is too scared to even call into radio one time or show his face.

Some of you have been asking to "free fluffer", so I figured I would make this thread and explain what's going on.

I tried, I really did. But it's not going to happen.

Comments

DRK Star: "Okay, this is me offering you an olive basket. And this is you spitting in my face."

Tellafriend: Free Marty then?

Mintjewlips: death to tyrants

YUUP: Ban all homo shit posters

RichardBrodiesCombover.: Shit goes down in the DM

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Who cares? Block his ass on Twitter and forget about him. Jesus.

Comments

MrTickle: truth rep

Load Metric
    You only banned him coz the trolling was funny.

Tyde trolled you far more relentlessly than Fluffer ever did. Yet you only banned Tyde after his drunken 'rants' against you became insufferable to everybody on here.

Now as site owner.... If Fluffer genuinely got under your skin (which we know he did), then having him agree to tone it down pre-return is not totally unreasonable.

But, your play should be to unlock his account, and if he posts, then lay down your terms.

FREE FLUFFER.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    Name:  Squidward_who_cares.jpg
Views: 332
Size:  108.5 KB

poker player twitter drama is high school level of petty

Comments

YUUP: I like

Load Metric
    Free Fluffer

Load Metric
    Lovers quarrel

Load Metric
    the ultimatum should make his ban permanent, IMO.

fuck that cat.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post

fuck that cat.
    Crowe you seem more angry than normal the past month. Everything OK bud?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post

fuck that cat.
    Crowe you seem more angry than normal the past month. Everything OK bud?
    not bad at all. Just looked back at my last month's worth of posts, and I think the overwhelming majority aren't angry in the least. WHich could be considered angry? The FPS thread about "jimmy" van zant that had no details about him, no links, cause of death, and not even his name spelled correctly would be one for sure, but deserved, IMO. AS for fluffer, I hold him in the same regard I held jsizzle when he was banned and was constantly asking to be let back in (not high regard, if you are wondering). I intentionally stay out of the political threads 90%+ of the time so as not to be superangry, and I challenged druff on a few things that I thought were wrong or needed clarifying. Other than that, only thing I can think of would be posts by Drk, but I've avoided his police/chicago-type topics in the last few weeks as well.

and smarties/rockets are for sure not :god, though I've never tried the meth kind you get in Cali schools. I will be more mindful of my posts from now on, tho.

Comments

DRK Star: Don't be stingy with your love <3

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    He apparently saw this thread, re-followed me on Twitter, and DM'd me, claiming that unfollowing me was an "accident".

In the most recent round of DMs, he is claiming that while he will still troll me, he will tone it down. He also said that he messaged me in the first place because some users here tracked him down (on Twitter?) and asked for him to come back.

I am willing to give fluffer another shot here, provided that his existence here doesn't revolve around trolling me, and that his trolling is aimed at humor and not simply trying to make me pissed.

If you look at his posts prior to getting banned, it wasn't just humorous trolling poking fun it me. He was trying to come up with the nastiest, cattiest, meanest shit to say to me, whether true, semi-true, or untrue. Basically it seemed like his posts were intended to either really make me angry or really make me feel like shit. He didn't succeed in either, but at the same time, I was sick of it. That's not why I run this place. If your goal is to make me hate being part of my own forum, then I don't want you here. I tried to ask him politely to tone it down, and he just laughed it off and kept going. So that was the end.

With that said, I am willing to accept that perhaps he just got too caught up in the whole thing, and won't act that way anymore. I know he has some fans here, so I am considering unbanning him.

But this time I'll be a lot quicker to re-ban if he returns to his old ways.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    You only banned him coz the trolling was funny.

Tyde trolled you far more relentlessly than Fluffer ever did. Yet you only banned Tyde after his drunken 'rants' against you became insufferable to everybody on here.

Now as site owner.... If Fluffer genuinely got under your skin (which we know he did), then having him agree to tone it down pre-return is not totally unreasonable.

But, your play should be to unlock his account, and if he posts, then lay down your terms.

FREE FLUFFER.
    Big difference with Marty, because he is public about who he is and puts his entire life out on the forums, even if it will later be used as fodder against him.

So with Marty I never have the feeling like an anonymous troll is carefully crafting the meanest possible messages in order to get under my skin.

Marty just gets drunk and angry and rants, but at least he's a real and known person to where I can respond to him as such.

fluffer hides anonymously, so I have a lot less tolerance for that sort of thing, especially when it seems to be the main purpose he's here.

Comments

sah_24: Bring back Jewdonk !

Load Metric
    FREE TYLER LIM

Name:  tyler lim.jpg
Views: 203
Size:  2.1 KB

Comments

The_Lurker: Oh how we could use him now

GrenadaRoger: even his poorest stuff was excellent

Thread Information