Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Leave DanDruff alone

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Also, what exactly was the point of jsearles' big reveal?

That "Lannister" was actually a smal-time scammer who has been hiding from the community for years?

Okay, you got us. We didn't suspect that. Great job. It's a lot to be proud of that your best friend intentionally ripped someone off here for $215.

jsearles, how do you feel about what Lannister did to China?
    He's obviously disappointed in what Lannister did. Searles would have got China for at least $500.

Comments

The_Lurker: very well played

wrenchjockey:

vegas1369: Sad but true.

nunbeater: you're on fire mate

rum dick: nice!

gimmick:

Lannister: Lmaoooo

gauchojake: N1 Muck
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

That "Lannister" was actually a smal-time scammer who has been hiding from the community for years?

Okay, you got us. We didn't suspect that. Great job. It's a lot to be proud of that your best friend intentionally ripped someone off here for $215.

Given the level of intelligence displayed by Searles and his lackey over the years, it's safe to say that Lannister being outed was an unintended consequence to their semi-humorous video.
    I disagree. It was totally intended to give this community the big middle finger.

Ban them both & Pooh should start a thread in the Scams forum & post all of jsearles's info since he's now a confirmed scammer just like his buddy.

Birds of a feather flock together.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post

Given the level of intelligence displayed by Searles and his lackey over the years, it's safe to say that Lannister being outed was an unintended consequence to their semi-humorous video.
    I disagree. It was totally intended to give this community the big middle finger.

Ban them both & Pooh should start a thread in the Scams forum & post all of jsearles's info since he's now a confirmed scammer just like his buddy.

LOL, Pooh isn't into those kinds of things despite what you may have read last night. Tooling on my dead dad might be shitty but it isn't info release worthy. The scams weren't against me so it's not my business.

Load Metric

I guess to me it's more of the whole 'A Lannister always pays his debts' thing, and then he scams? How is that not angle with the name purposely put forward to fool people?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post

I guess to me it's more of the whole 'A Lannister always pays his debts' thing, and then he scams? How is that not angle with the name purposely put forward to fool people?
    I'm surprised Druff didn't know Lannister was the reason Searles was a poster here. I thought it was common knowledge known for years.. Maybe Druff never saw the minigolf video. Who the fuck knows but was very surprised.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post

He's obviously disappointed in what Lannister did. Searles would have got China for at least $500.
    From what I understand, there's a lot more involved in it than just a simple theft. It's not my business though and not sure why my opinion would matter.

While trolling, Muck makes a valid point. If Lannister simply wanted to steal and disappear, I'm pretty sure he would have shot higher than $215

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: .
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

From what I understand, there's a lot more involved in it than just a simple theft. It's not my business though and not sure why my opinion would matter.

While trolling, Muck makes a valid point. If Lannister simply wanted to steal and disappear, I'm pretty sure he would have shot higher than $215
    You have been good friends with the guy for like 10 years or more, right?

Why don't you just explain it?

I hate when scammers try to overly complicate things to confuse people.

There are two possibilities here:

1) Lannister/Animosity received $215 in a trade and never paid China on the other site, thus he scammed him.
    -or-
    2) Lannister/Animosity DID pay China on the other side, and China doesn't realize it. If this is the case Lannister should provide proof. But since he always runs away when confronted, rather than providing such proof (or even making this claim), obviously this isn't the case.

There are no other ways.

There is no possible way this can be "more involved".

I don't give a shit about the logistics of the situation. I don't care which sites were having trouble with transfers or whatever was supposedly going on.

If you can't send the $215, you go down to 7-11, buy a money order for $215, and ask China where you can mail it to him.

It can't even be said that Lannister forgot about this, because he both dodged China on Boris AND ran away from his "Windsor Lockwood" account here when China heard him on radio and called him out for the $215.

So it's clear that Lannister knows he owes $215, knows that he stiffed China, and chooses to run away from it every time it's brought up, including this time.

Period.

Load Metric
    I have somewhat changed my opinion on banning someone that has scammed, at least for small amounts like this.

I think the old school way of tagging the scammer with the scammatar and then watching the community bust their balls for years is much more entertaining and effective.

Comments

rum dick: those were good times

The_Lurker: bust their balls for years rep
    Last edited by vegas1369; 04-10-2016 at 03:00 PM.

Load Metric

1) Lannister/Animosity received $215 in a trade and never paid China on the other site, thus he scammed him.
    -or-
    2) Lannister/Animosity DID pay China on the other side, and China doesn't realize it. If this is the case Lannister should provide proof. But since he always runs away when confronted, rather than providing such proof (or even making this claim), obviously this isn't the case.

There are no other ways.

I don't give a shit about the logistics of the situation. I don't care which sites were having trouble with transfers or whatever was supposedly going on.

If you can't send the $215, you go down to 7-11, buy a money order for $215, and ask China where you can mail it to him.

It can't even be said that Lannister forgot about this, because he both dodged China on Boris AND ran away from his "Windsor Lockwood" account here when China heard him on radio and called him out for the $215.

So it's clear that Lannister knows he owes $215, knows that he stiffed China, and chooses to run away from it every time it's brought up, including this time.

Period.
    He's a grown ass man, I dont need to speak for him. That would only further cloud the issue. Let him explain it if he is so inclined to do so.

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: /
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

-or-

There are no other ways.

Period.
    There is nothing more so best to save time and stop taking the bait. He just keeps saying that there is more so you and everyone else will type more..

He admitted he stole the money in this thread and the fact that he failed to respond to any of my PMS over the years and keeps moving accounts says enough.

He clearly needed the money more than me and I am glad he put the money towards a bad set of fake front teeth

Comments

Pooh: you did god's work.

vegas1369: Man with PMS issues rep

Lannister: Grill provider rep

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    I have somewhat changed my opinion on banning someone that has scammed, at least for small amounts like this.

I think the old school way of tagging the scammer with the scammatar and then watching the community bust their balls for years is much more entertaining and effective.
    Was more entertaining then. I'm not sure this approach would be as entertaining these days

Load Metric
    just relax china its clear that ANIMOSITY WILL PAY

Load Metric
    also its already been said this is all a BIG misunderstanding

Load Metric
    Someone start calling dentists in St Joseph and find this guy

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post

I think that finding this guy, with everything the community already knows is going to be very easy. I say unleash the hounds.

Comments

Lannister: You big mad or little mad faggot? Butt hurt because you were only funny in one thread

Load Metric

I typed out a huge response explaining everything the other night and Druff deleted it. He doesn't want the truth because it's not as fun as this drama.

Comments

The_Lurker: its alright, nothing will happen to you if you don't pay him back

Load Metric
    The Lurker - I promise you I'm not remotely worried about 'unleashing the hounds' - I live a very boring life and the people I associate with will not care that I was involved in a $215 e-beef that I had some responsibility in, but was not ultimately me who did the scam. The threats are hilarious - go ahead and find me and text this story to my friends... Lmao

CHINAMANIAC, If you can remember or have proof of the account you sent the funds to - confirm here, and put the username or whatever you can remember in this thread and I will post the story and out the true offending party.

Comments

The_Lurker: its not me you need to worry about, and you are already fucked

MumblesBadly: Doesn't fucking understand what "vouch for" means.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lannister View Post
    The Lurker - I promise you I'm not remotely worried about 'unleashing the hounds' - I live a very boring life and the people I associate with will not care that I was involved in a $215 e-beef that I had some responsibility in, but was not ultimately me who did the scam. The threats are hilarious - go ahead and find me and text this story to my friends... Lmao

CHINAMANIAC, If you can remember or have proof of the account you sent the funds to - confirm here, and put the username or whatever you can remember in this thread and I will post the story and out the true offending party.
    That's all I really needed to hear.

Edit: Actually I don't have all of my xfer history from stars but I could get it but it isn't worth my time.

If you want to post the story for lolz then go for it. I am over the $215

Load Metric
    LOL holy shit at some of these tags. Anyone want to take credit?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Apparently a Lannister does not always pay his debts
    Just started watching GOT about a month ago. Never got this until now.

Thread Information