Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Leave DanDruff alone

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    While a funny follow-up to the "Leave Micon alone" video, this Lannister/Animosity thing does raise an interesting question.

Up until now, I figured that Lannister was just some friend of jsearles who may or may not have shared his account with him.

I thought Lannister was probably real, but otherwise had no interest in PFA unless jsearles was physically with him.

Now it comes out that Animosity and Lannister are the same person. That was the big reveal at the end of the video, for those of you who don't realize it.

Animosity goes way back to the NWP days, before jsearles was around. He was liked well enough, but then scammed some people on Boris and ran off. China was one of his victims.

When PFA went up, Animosity registered as "Windsor Lockwood", but again ran off when people recognized his voice on radio, and identified him as Animosity.

So now it turns out that Animosity's latest account is Lannister.

But more importantly, it appears that jsearles found this community (going back to Donkdown) through Animosity.

Or, simply put, jsearles, who welched on a $500 bet, was brought here by close friend Animosity/Lannister, who scammed people on boris.

I had always assumed that jsearles just found this community on his own.

So Lannister... care to explain all of this?
    They both joined in 2006 around the same time. Searles was multi accounting Party Poker free rolls at that time.

Banned
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22
    Id volunteer to hold the escrow funds for the Masters Freeroll if all parties were so inclined to trust me. If not, which I surmise is true, then can we pick an alternate designee? Drexel? Hockeyguy, Simpdog?
    This post was funny at the time but is even funnier considering the recent events.

Comments

gauchojake: free roll indeed
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lannister View Post

You didn't hear anything like that because it didn't happen. It's a pretty bad look making up something like that as well when you're supposed to be the beacon of integrity.

Until you man up and admit you just lied and embellished, I'll wait to post what actually happened with China. *giggling*
    IP ban the entire state of Mizzou

HCY?

Comments

jsearles22: Show Me State rep

Load Metric
    lol did you really make a video not realizing you were outing yourself.... After previously making a video under a different username which is wanted for a $250 debt?

I only just skimmed this thread and i'm tired. But somebody (other than mumbles) please tell me I read this wrong?.... my sides couldn't take it otherwise.

Comments

MumblesBadly: "(other than mumbles)"... LOL (at myself!)
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    lol did you really make a video not realizing you were outing yourself.... After previously making a video under a different username which is wanted for a $250 debt?

I only just skimmed this thread and i'm tired. But somebody (other than mumbles) please tell me I read this wrong?.... my sides couldn't take it otherwise.
    Horrible read by you

Comments

Lord of the Fraud: did say i was tired, like red wine tired
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post

This post was funny at the time but is even funnier considering the recent events.
    It's not even the hundred bucks or whatever the amount was. Imagine that fat twinkie fuck having your real name and shit?

Lol @ you assuming I don't know exactly who you are
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

Lol @ you assuming I don't know exactly who you are
    You actually may since I did possibly send you money once. I don't really care either way honestly. We used to be more okay with each other a year or two ago.

I still don't have a problem with you per say. To me you're just PFA's Donald Trump. You took daddy's money, and now you're a narcissistic douche who thinks he created something. You mention your own money incessantly like anyone really cares. And you think saying n-word a lot of funny. Plus you go on massive fucking tilt when people give you shit. I learned as a very young boy that if you want to dish it out, you gotta be able to take it. But you can't take it. So I guess maybe I do have a small problem with you. I simply don't like who you are as a person.

On top of you being a horrible person at your core, you've lost a shit ton of money recently and you've grown bitter at the world. So now you're just unbearable. Get over yourself

Comments

MumblesBadly: "... per se." Which means "by itself".

Load Metric

I still don't have a problem with you per say. To me you're just PFA's Donald Trump. You took daddy's money, and now you're a narcissistic douche who thinks he created something. You mention your own money incessantly like anyone really cares. And you think saying n-word a lot of funny. Plus you go on massive fucking tilt when people give you shit. I learned as a very young boy that if you want to dish it out, you gotta be able to take it. But you can't take it. So I guess maybe I do have a small problem with you. I simply don't like who you are as a person.

On top of you being a horrible person at your core, you've lost a shit ton of money recently and you've grown bitter at the world. So now you're just unbearable. Get over yourself
    The reality is I didn't take daddy's money. I did receive a small pittance compared to my net worth at the time. Reality is I had a successful business years before the poor guy croaked. I believe I can take plenty of shit that comes my way. Piling on a dead family member makes you a more horrible person than I could ever be for saying n-word. That's reality. Plus yes I did lose probably ten times your net worth in the market recently. The problem is it was a fraction of what I'm really worth, dead dad or not.

I've never said a single ill word about your father. You however have said horrible disgusting things about my children and wife. So don't play this woe is me bullshit.

Remember that part where I said bragging about your money is incredibly douchey? Yeah, still stands and you just did it twice. PFA trump getting a small amount from daddy just like Trump got a very small $1 million loan. It's scary how much you sound like Trump bro

Load Metric

I've never said a single ill word about your father. You however have said horrible disgusting things about my children and wife. So don't play this woe is me bullshit.

Remember that part where I said bragging about your money is incredibly douchey? Yeah, still stands and you just did it twice. PFA trump getting a small amount from daddy just like Trump got a very small $1 million loan. It's scary how much you sound like Trump bro

Escrow with Druff. How much?

Define ill word? Saying he's dead isn't speaking ill of him

I also like how you ignore and don't refute speaking harsh words about my wife/children. Like I said, dishes it but can't take it

Load Metric

Define ill word? Saying he's dead isn't speaking ill of him

I also like how you ignore and don't refute speaking harsh words about my wife/children. Like I said, dishes it but can't take it
    I'm not one of these posters who talk shit about family. Making fun of your child's name is not ill words. Never said anything ill regarding the wife afaik. If I said the kid is a fat fuck or something like that then he's just taking after daddy so get over it.
    Again only replying partially. Please tell me what I've said offensive about your father? I will escrow with Druff, he can nominate a panel of respected PFA members to arbitrate. Bet is you've said way more offensive things about my family than I have your father? Booked?

Load Metric
    Again only replying partially. Please tell me what I've said offensive about your father? I will escrow with Druff, he can nominate a panel of respected PFA members to arbitrate. Bet is you've said way more offensive things about my family than I have your father? Booked?
    I will respectively pass on that bet. I have no idea what I may have posted regarding your family in a drunken stupor.
    So you're a whiny little bitch that can't take what he dishes out. Got it

I stand by all my previous comments ITT

Load Metric

So you're a whiny little bitch that can't take what he dishes out. Got it

I stand by all my previous comments ITT
    How do you figure? I guaranfuckingtee I never attacked anyone in your family without being provoked by your tub of shit ass. I may dish but I sure as fuck keep personal family shit off the forum unless provoked. So it sounds like you're the one who can't dish it and take it in the ass at the same time bro.

Cliffs- you come here saying I bashed your father. I challenged that assertion, you backed off and conceded. I said in fact you bashed my family, you initially denied, but then conceded you likely did.

Load Metric

Cliffs- you come here saying I bashed your father. I challenged that assertion, you backed off and conceded. I said in fact you bashed my family, you initially denied, but then conceded you likely did.
    Total bullshit. The initial bet was you bashed my father. You threw in I bashed your family as well. You're looking for a way to welch per usual.

Here's another bet. I bet I can make you unemployed by the end of April.

How much you wanna escrow?

And please note any personal attacks on me can and will be reciprocated. I can post your full name, home address, and all business interests within the hour. Now I don't want to do this but if you want to threaten my livelihood, my children's livelihood, we can take the gloves off of you want to Pockleganger

Load Metric

How much you wanna escrow?

And please note any personal attacks on me can and will be reciprocated. I can post your full name, home address, and all business interests within the hour. Now I don't want to do this but if you want to threaten my livelihood, my children's livelihood, we can take the gloves off of you want to Pockleganger
    All my business interests lol. What, the two companies I own with zero employees? My home address in the gated community? Come get me. I have a lot more resources than you I can guarantee that much. You want to post the address to the lot I own in The Concession too bro? Where I'm building my house or would you prefer my home in Serenoa on Taeda Dr? I'm waiting for you to come see me.

Never threatened to come see you.

Good job avoiding the actual topic once again though

Load Metric

Never threatened to come see you.

Good job avoiding the actual topic once again though
    Don't worry. I'm not motivated enough to fuck with anyone in real life. Talking shit about my dead dad isn't malicious enough for me to take the time.
    Pooh, really, just shut it the fuck down. You are getting owned so hard in this thread. It started from the beginning. The video is simply funny. It didnt get 25 straight green reps, many from my most arduous haters, because it wasnt hilarious. It was gold. And then you started spinning. You spun so hard, it was pretty much unanimous that you should just STFU. So you did for a few days. Then you reappear today with this "you were mean to my daddy" crying bullshit. When I pointed out that I wasnt mean to your dad, and at the VERY least you said way worse shit about my family you again conceded these points. (PS- are you retarded? You're biggest beef is I was mean to you but then you concede you were likely way more harsh. Like seriously, are you downsy?). This angered you once again, your wheels spun and you offered another wager. I accepted, threatened to out you when until the other day you forgot you have given me your full name, and you once again backed off. You've now offered and backed out of two bets within the last hour. Oh but wait, what is your full time fall back? Yeah, you're richer than I am. No one is arguing that point. But thats literally all you have in this debate.

Just take your lumps dude. This is a forum where the bashing is a sign of love. If you cant take it, GTFO. You said I cant take it? Are you fucking kidding me? I take more shit on this forum than anyone else. The video was funny and you've been spinning for 3 days. Get over it. Jesus dude

Comments

Pooh: bro the video was top top.

Load Metric
    Searles, the video was funny. Can you two take it to a PM or IM?

Also where's your pal who scammed China?

Load Metric

Pooh, really, just shut it the fuck down. You are getting owned so hard in this thread. It started from the beginning. The video is simply funny. It didnt get 25 straight green reps, many from my most arduous haters, because it wasnt hilarious. It was gold. And then you started spinning. You spun so hard, it was pretty much unanimous that you should just STFU. So you did for a few days. Then you reappear today with this "you were mean to my daddy" crying bullshit. When I pointed out that I wasnt mean to your dad, and at the VERY least you said way worse shit about my family you again conceded these points. (PS- are you retarded? You're biggest beef is I was mean to you but then you concede you were likely way more harsh. Like seriously, are you downsy?). This angered you once again, your wheels spun and you offered another wager. I accepted, threatened to out you when until the other day you forgot you have given me your full name, and you once again backed off. You've now offered and backed out of two bets within the last hour. Oh but wait, what is your full time fall back? Yeah, you're richer than I am. No one is arguing that point. But thats literally all you have in this debate.

Just take your lumps dude. This is a forum where the bashing is a sign of love. If you cant take it, GTFO. You said I cant take it? Are you fucking kidding me? I take more shit on this forum than anyone else. The video was funny and you've been spinning for 3 days. Get over it. Jesus dude
    Searles. Feel free to post my personal info. I'm serious about it. There will be repercussions and they may or may not be severe. The only guarantee is you will get to meet the pockleganger face to face and it would be soon. This isn't a threat its a promise. Now post it. Let's start with Taeda since it's my current residence. Then we can post the house in Bonita springs and finally the one in bradenton. Let's fucking go tough guy.
    You literally are in fact retarded. Fact is Ive had personal info on you for a long ass time but I dont and never have felt the urge to post it. Im not the one playing the tough guy role here, you are. You threatened to get me fired from my job. Scroll the fuck up, I didnt start this shit. I merely responded that if you wanted to go that route, Id respond. Now you're trying to act like I fired bullets at you. Honest question, are you drunk? Does this line of thinking actually make sense to you? I didnt start shit and now you're flying off the handle. Again, can dish it out but cant take it. Do you comprehend that at all? You dished out the "job" threat and I responded and now you're threatening to come at me physically in real life.

Load Metric

You literally are in fact retarded. Fact is Ive had personal info on you for a long ass time but I dont and never have felt the urge to post it. Im not the one playing the tough guy role here, you are. You threatened to get me fired from my job. Scroll the fuck up, I didnt start this shit. I merely responded that if you wanted to go that route, Id respond. Now you're trying to act like I fired bullets at you. Honest question, are you drunk? Does this line of thinking actually make sense to you? I didnt start shit and now you're flying off the handle. Again, can dish it out but cant take it. Do you comprehend that at all? You dished out the "job" threat and I responded and now you're threatening to come at me physically in real life.
    Quit the backtrack faggot shit and post my personal info Searles and stop being such a fucking pussy. The forum is literally waiting on it.
    Im the one backtracking?

Name:  6636500.jpg
Views: 441
Size:  88.3 KB

Load Metric
    Sorry for the double post, but do you literally not realize that you have now twice accused me of doing what you are actually doing? Seriously Im getting a little angry thinking that you actually dont understand this. Let me try to make it very clear:

Pooh- you were mean to my family
    Me- no pooh, I wasnt, and in fact you said way more harsh stuff about my family
    pooh- maybe so, but I was drunk

Pooh- I will get you fired
    Me- I prefer to avoid personal life shit, but please know I will reciprocate if you do that
    Pooh- OH SO YOU WANNA GET PERSONAL HUH TOUGHGUY?????

Thread Information