Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Leave DanDruff alone

Load Metric
    Searles and Lannister have a W

Pooh take this L, dipshit.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Not a fan of the jsiz, but must agree.

Pooh: EAFD sand n-word

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post

I remember when this came out. Always wondered who this was. Does this mean lanister was around before searles?
    Ya hes the guy who scammed me for $215
    Backstory on lanister (who I believe was animosity??) for about the 5th time, I think he may have PM me on Boris or DD or could have even been aim. Was the day of some huge Sunday million anniversary.

He asked me to trade his ftp for my stars. I agreed if he sent first

He sent on ftp and u could fake send xfers on there. Even if your balance was 0 it would still try and process and it would send me an email saying xxx player is sending you xxx $ .

When I got that message I sent him stars. Then I got an email a little while later telling me his xfer was denied.

But I thought it was an honest mistake like maybe his acc was restricted. I didn't think a guy with 1000s of posts over like 6-7 years who made videos showing his face was going to scam me for $215

But at least he got some fake teeth with the money, good for him

Load Metric
    LANNISTER WILL PAY

Load Metric
    Ya hes the guy who scammed me for $215
    Backstory on lanister (who I believe was animosity??) for about the 5th time, I think he may have PM me on Boris or DD or could have even been aim. Was the day of some huge Sunday million anniversary.

He sent on ftp and u could fake send xfers on there. Even if your balance was 0 it would still try and process and it would send me an email saying xxx player is sending you xxx $ .

When I got that message I sent him stars. Then I got an email a little while later telling me his xfer was denied.

But I thought it was an honest mistake like maybe his acc was restricted. I didn't think a guy with 1000s of posts over like 6-7 years who made videos showing his face was going to scam me for $215

Do you still have documentation to support this backstory?

Comments

The_Lurker: Such a fucking MONG
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    While a funny follow-up to the "Leave Micon alone" video, this Lannister/Animosity thing does raise an interesting question.

Up until now, I figured that Lannister was just some friend of jsearles who may or may not have shared his account with him.

I thought Lannister was probably real, but otherwise had no interest in PFA unless jsearles was physically with him.

Now it comes out that Animosity and Lannister are the same person. That was the big reveal at the end of the video, for those of you who don't realize it.

Animosity goes way back to the NWP days, before jsearles was around. He was liked well enough, but then scammed some people on Boris and ran off. China was one of his victims.

When PFA went up, Animosity registered as "Windsor Lockwood", but again ran off when people recognized his voice on radio, and identified him as Animosity.

So now it turns out that Animosity's latest account is Lannister.

But more importantly, it appears that jsearles found this community (going back to Donkdown) through Animosity.

Or, simply put, jsearles, who welched on a $500 bet, was brought here by close friend Animosity/Lannister, who scammed people on boris.

I had always assumed that jsearles just found this community on his own.

So Lannister... care to explain all of this?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

Alright now, simmer down mumbles. This is one of those times you got to know your place and defer a comment like that to the old school.

China's been around these parts well over a decade and his reputation is as pristine as they come. Other than is unhealthy obsession with Teebow, China has always showed good character and has been steadfast.

ZoD

Comments

Tellafriend: See what you get for just praising him?

Muck Ficon: Unhealthy Tebow obsession lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Drexel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Drexel View Post

Alright now, simmer down mumbles. This is one of those times you got to know your place and defer a comment like that to the old school.

China's been around these parts well over a decade and his reputation is as pristine as they come. Other than his unhealthy obsession with Teebow, China has always showed good character and has been steadfast.

ZoD
    Drex, I meant to add that if china had documentation, some folks in this community might want to help china recover those funds. And folks here seem to be able to get pretty creative about such matters.

Comments

The_Lurker: DIAFGF
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

Why does it matter if I have documentation? Do you think I am going to fucking sue him or something?

No I didn't save my xfer history emails from 2010 and the 2 forums I probably posted this on (Venom and Boris) do not exist anymore. But when I recognized his voice on radio and called him out for it here he changed accounts to Lannister

I mention this in the last paragraph here 4 years ago

http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...ll=1#post61749

Comments

MumblesBadly: Chill. I meant it as means to help present your case.

Load Metric
    Animosity/Windsor Lockwood/Lannister, is this true?

Load Metric
    While a funny follow-up to the "Leave Micon alone" video, this Lannister/Animosity thing does raise an interesting question.

Up until now, I figured that Lannister was just some friend of jsearles who may or may not have shared his account with him.

I thought Lannister was probably real, but otherwise had no interest in PFA unless jsearles was physically with him.

Now it comes out that Animosity and Lannister are the same person. That was the big reveal at the end of the video, for those of you who don't realize it.

Animosity goes way back to the NWP days, before jsearles was around. He was liked well enough, but then scammed some people on Boris and ran off. China was one of his victims.

When PFA went up, Animosity registered as "Windsor Lockwood", but again ran off when people recognized his voice on radio, and identified him as Animosity.

So now it turns out that Animosity's latest account is Lannister.

But more importantly, it appears that jsearles found this community (going back to Donkdown) through Animosity.

Or, simply put, jsearles, who welched on a $500 bet, was brought here by close friend Animosity/Lannister, who scammed people on boris.

I had always assumed that jsearles just found this community on his own.

So Lannister... care to explain all of this?
    Two birds of a feather (scammers) flock together. That sums it up

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    well shit

Comments

The_Lurker: welcome back sugar

Crowe Diddly: adamantium BACK rep

Load Metric
    Remember when everyone was so adamant that Lannister was my dupe? That was cute. Where you at Sonatine? BGC? Pretty much everyone else?

Comments

bukowski72: Wait...now you are getting on some high horse that you are not Lanister the scammer bu you are sitting in bed with him making videos like a couple of 12-year-old girls? GO FUCK YOURSELF! You should both be banned.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric

I mention this in the last paragraph here 4 years ago

http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...ll=1#post61749
    in that same post you mentioned being scammed by another person

Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac
    Ship who I used to borrow money from 100 ball after 100 ball AND I WOULD GIVE HIM VIG asked me for a loan for like 200-250 after I was doing very good. He went broke and could never paid me back and I don't think he has been around much since he was called out for owing people money.
    here's the boris thread on that situation

http://www.borispoker.com/boris78/16...situation.html

here's the post you made

Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac
    I wasn't going to mention this in the thread because I didn't want to throw gas on a fire but after a couple people approached me today with similar stories as mine I figured it can't hurt to post this.

Ok I like Ship as he seems like a good guy and has loaned me money in the past (multiple times) when I had trouble getting money on stars a in mostly in 2007-2008 but I always paid him back on time or within a day or 2 of when I said I would and most of the time would give 15 to 30 % interest.

About a year ago to this day Ship came to me and asked to borrow $200 and I said sure NP cause he had loaned me a bunch of times in the past and told me he would even pay vig. I said don't worry about the vig cause he had loaned me a bunch of times but he promised to have me paid in full by like January 20th. Never happened. I approached him a couple times and he said he would get it asap. He hit a score on Aced and promised me 200 on stars or Western Union within a week or 2 and it never happened.

I haven't approached him and he hasn't approached me about this in 8 months. It would be nice to have the $$$ back because I loaned it out but I am not worrying about it at this point. If he is going to pay then he is going to pay , if he is not then he is not.

Ship says he has been busted for months and sure that is no secret. But what does that have to do with the loans he took out? He gave me a 30 day time table to pay back and it never happened. He also borrowed from multiple other people and they have roughly the same story as me.

So here is my question. If you borrow a bunch of money how did you ever plan on paying that back? At the time ship borrowed I believe he was still backed in MTTS so what did he do with all of the money he borrowed? That is a lot of money for someone to borrow especially when they have 0 way of paying it back (unless they bink an MTT). The fact is people were promised money in X amount of time and were never payed or even contacted.

Bottom line is you shouldn't take loans out ESPECIALLY when you are busted and have no way of paying back. In my eyes that is pretty much using borrowing power to steal money

And why move to So Cal in the midst of owing out a bunch of cash. Isn't it hella more expensive in So Cal than in Seattle?

Again this is not to intended to bash or shred ship but I think I raise some pretty good points here

and here's a post scooter made

Quote Originally Posted by Skyn-word

Over a year ago, Ship lied about his financial position in order to 'borrow' just under $1000 "for a week or two".

Upon learning of the theft, you can adjudge the level of my 'graciousness' in my responses below. I made two clear stipulations. Both disgustingly generous.

He owes me $3250 now and stopped responding to attempts at contact a long time ago. Do you think your behaviour in response to my unfathomable generosity and graciousness was appropriate,

I know a couple words I would use to describe it....

nb. when searching for the transaction, it appears there were two in the space of a week. I literally don't even remember shipping the first one. That's gonna knock the amount owed with vig up almost to 5 figures....

What a fucking n-word. I defaulted on my rent in May with a paper net worth of $400,000 and a real life net worth of $0 due to a world full of people like this.

I mention all of this because there's speculation on my part that the_lurker is shipdachips, or at least it's possible

Quote Originally Posted by The_Lurker View Post
    For the record:

The Mariners own your gook faces.

the_lurker, are you ship?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Interesting theory about The_Lurker being ship.

Seems a bit like a shot in the dark to me, but crazier things have happened.

I will say that The_Lurker is nowhere near Seattle. I won't divulge his location.

However, if anyone has a way to look up ship's location (or give me his real name and I will try to find it), I will tell you if it comes anywhere close to matching that of The_Lurker.

What suspicion do you have of The_Lurker being ship, aside from being a fan of the Mariners?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Remember when everyone was so adamant that Lannister was my dupe? That was cute. Where you at Sonatine? BGC? Pretty much everyone else?
    Is that really much to brag about at this point, given that Lannister turned out to be a scammer who stiffed people for 3-figure sums?

Isn't that worse than him being your dupe?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Interesting theory about The_Lurker being ship.

Seems a bit like a shot in the dark to me, but crazier things have happened.

I will say that The_Lurker is nowhere near Seattle. I won't divulge his location.

However, if anyone has a way to look up ship's location (or give me his real name and I will try to find it), I will tell you if it comes anywhere close to matching that of The_Lurker.

What suspicion do you have of The_Lurker being ship, aside from being a fan of the Mariners?
    Ship moved to Cali last I remember

Load Metric
    Is that really much to brag about at this point, given that Lannister turned out to be a scammer who stiffed people for 3-figure sums?

You're asking me this, of all people?

Druff, you impeach your character when you speak with such broad strokes on matters such as this. You've now twice implied Lannister scammed multiple people out of large sums of money. There is the big misunderstanding with China, but please name one other person he's had money issues with? Don't give me any "I don't remember" or "I'm sure there's others" bullshit either. We both know, you & I, that there isn't but like normal you try to blow everything out of proportion

Comments

Pooh: shut it the fuck down

nunbeater: oy

Sloppy Joe: You're awful

bukowski72: Please Noose yourself or drive your lifted truck off a cliff.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

You're asking me this, of all people?

Druff, you impeach your character when you speak with such broad strokes on matters such as this. You've now twice implied Lannister scammed multiple people out of large sums of money. There is the big misunderstanding with China, but please name one other person he's had money issues with? Don't give me any "I don't remember" or "I'm sure there's others" bullshit either. We both know, you & I, that there isn't but like normal you try to blow everything out of proportion

Comments

MumblesBadly: Reluctant witness for the defendant inadvertently testifies against his scamming buddy. Judgment for the plaintiff!

Platinum
    Load Metric
    So, let me see if I got this right... one forum scammer is hanging around another forum scammer and decided to make a video together...

and 3/4 of the people here think it's such a great video that it deserved a wall of green. You just can't make this shit up...

Comments

Lannister: Maybe you should are another hunting video of your fatass that nobody cared about you irrelevant waste of oxygen

Pooh: offset

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    Animosity/Windsor Lockwood/Lannister, is this true?
    EASY MARK

WAS FUN

SFO

Comments

Pooh: ban time

MumblesBadly: Eat shit and die!

bukowski72: Still 10x better than jsearles

Thread Information