Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** Druff & Drexel Show Thread for 04/03/16 *** OVERNIGHT RADIO 11:30PM START TIME *** NO FREEROLL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post

Hi Jewdonk... when will you be asking permission to post emails from people who agree with you but no aliases associated with them?

On another note... Todd I would look out for young Benji, Thisguyiswhat is going to kidnap him with 6toed and hold him ransom for dick pics. Guy is legit disturbed...

What am I missing? Did he call into the show or something?
    End of the show, creepy as fuck.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

Driving to work this morning; I listened live to Druff drone on for 40 mins straight about his parking experience. No co-host, no alternate opinion, nothing. Just Druff repeating the same thing at least 10x without even as much as acknowledging the alternative arguments. It was fucking brutal
    It must really piss you off that you have to drag your ass out bed early in the morning to drive to your shitty job (with a shitty assistant) on a Monday, while Druff can live the dream of having a self-funded internet radio show as a hobby, and with over a thousand regular listeners. And does so each week, frequently chatting up topics with his cool-dude poker pro bro, Drexel, and other quality guest hosts. And that's when he's not living it up taking vacations with his fam five or six times a year, all the while not having to work at a J-O-B for someone else. Must be tough.
    Aren't you a fucking truck driver?

The Job insult always cracks me up. I guess I assume 98% of the members here have a job, or are retired and/or currently seeking employment. Most productive members of society have a job. How is simply having a job an insult? Confuses me
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I don't even think it's jealousy.

I think it's just jsearles being an intolerable douche again.

Amazing how he always seems to "turn on the radio" exactly at the point of the show that's easiest to criticize.

I've seen various forms of this same complaint from him over the last several months.

What I don't understand is why he listened to the segment for 40 minutes if it were so awful.

I would understand if he listened to the whole show and just didn't like that segment, but I would think that turning on the show and instantly hearing something you dislike, you're not going to plow through it for 40 minutes.

Anyway, with a 6-hour show, some segments will be hits and some will be misses.

jsearles calls into the show and has trouble having a coherent conversation for 6 minutes, let alone 6 hours, so he should especially understand this.

Comments

Tellafriend: Last paragraph green rep.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Amazing how he always seems to "turn on the radio" exactly at the point of the show that's easiest to criticize.

I've seen various forms of this same complaint from him over the last several months.

What I don't understand is why he listened to the segment for 40 minutes if it were so awful.

I would understand if he listened to the whole show and just didn't like that segment, but I would think that turning on the show and instantly hearing something you dislike, you're not going to plow through it for 40 minutes.

jsearles calls into the show and has trouble having a coherent conversation for 6 minutes, let alone 6 hours, so he should especially understand this.
    I turned it on when I got in the truck. I listened until I got to work. It's really pretty simple. I've said before and I'll say it again, I enjoy radio. I listen to the entire show each week, to and from work. Id like you to provide even 2 more examples of me saying I happened to turn on radio at a crappy segment. You're simply full of shit
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    FYP

I turned it on when I got in the MINI VAN. I listened until I got to work. It's really pretty simple. I've said before and I'll say it again, I enjoy radio. I listen to the entire show each week, to and from work. Id like you to provide even 2 more examples of me saying I happened to turn on radio at a crappy segment. You're simply full of shit

O and stop your bitchen you whiney little girl.

the show was awesome as usual brandon was funny as shit and druff always livens up when there is a cohost, glad to hear traderuski is normal.

Comments

Hockey Guy: Very good FYP.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    FYP

I turned it on when I got in the MINI VAN. I listened until I got to work. It's really pretty simple. I've said before and I'll say it again, I enjoy radio. I listen to the entire show each week, to and from work. Id like you to provide even 2 more examples of me saying I happened to turn on radio at a crappy segment. You're simply full of shit

O and stop your bitchen you whiney little girl.

the show was awesome as usual brandon was funny as shit and druff always livens up when there is a cohost, glad to hear traderuski is normal.
    Jsearles is uncompassionate dickhead. The valet thing really upset Druff (the one rare time Druff uses valet, and the asshole attendant confirmed why he *hates* using valet), *and* some users here nitpicked his venting about it. And listening to him discuss the matter was painful to hear given how upset he was about the matter *and* the trolly responses dissing his complaint. And yeah, that little shit who fucked with his car *should* be read the riot act of it was his first time getting caught doing it. And fired if the second time.

Comments

The_Lurker: not sure how you got to 36, but its time for you to go back down where you belong

Baron Von Strucker: ill get u to 40
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric

It must really piss you off that you have to drag your ass out bed early in the morning to drive to your shitty job (with a shitty assistant) on a Monday, while Druff can live the dream of having a self-funded internet radio show as a hobby, and with over a thousand regular listeners. And does so each week, frequently chatting up topics with his cool-dude poker pro bro, Drexel, and other quality guest hosts. And that's when he's not living it up taking vacations with his fam five or six times a year, all the while not having to work at a J-O-B for someone else. Must be tough.

The Job insult always cracks me up. I guess I assume 98% of the members here have a job, or are retired and/or currently seeking employment. Most productive members of society have a job. How is simply having a job an insult? Confuses me
    The comment isn't about you having to work for a living. It was about you being such a bitter asshole towards others, perhaps it reflects a [correction] deep-seated anger towards those who are more fortunate. From other comments you have made, I get the impression that you would be complete dick to people who *had* to work for a living if you fell into enough money to live like Druff. Or perhaps others who have trashed you here are correct. And that you are actually a dick. And it's not a "persona" as you have claimed. Because if it is, you *suck* at it.

Comments

The_Lurker: offset

jsearles22: truck driver rep

Baron Von Strucker: trucker rep
    Last edited by MumblesBadly; 04-04-2016 at 05:36 PM.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric

Didn't you always take vegas1369 to task for being a bartender?
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    FYP

Hockey Guy;520291
    Didn't you always take vegas1369 to task for being a Applied Ethanol Chemist?
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

I turned it on when I got in the truck. I listened until I got to work. It's really pretty simple. I've said before and I'll say it again, I enjoy radio. I listen to the entire show each week, to and from work. Id like you to provide even 2 more examples of me saying I happened to turn on radio at a crappy segment. You're simply full of shit
    I don't feel like looking up examples because there's no easy way to search for it.

But if you really do like the show, then you should understand that a 6-hour show with about 13 different topics will sometimes have crap segments, and there's no need to come out here and bitch about the particular one you didn't like. It would be different if I was starting a recurring segment that you didn't want to hear again next week, but I think it's pretty clear that valet radio isn't returning anytime soon.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post

Didn't you always take vegas1369 to task for being a bartender?
    I viewed that job as being a shitty dead end job. Thats what i took him to task for. Mumbles ITT seems to imply that working any J-O-B is something to mock. Thats what I took exception to

Load Metric

I don't feel like looking up examples because there's no easy way to search for it.

But if you really do like the show, then you should understand that a 6-hour show with about 13 different topics will sometimes have crap segments, and there's no need to come out here and bitch about the particular one you didn't like. It would be different if I was starting a recurring segment that you didn't want to hear again next week, but I think it's pretty clear that valet radio isn't returning anytime soon.
    This is the radio thread where we discuss the radio show correct? And my original comment ITT was in reply to another user asking about the radio show. I simply commented that the only part I have heard so far (I will listen to more tomorrow and the next day) was fucking brutal. Most members seem to agree with this assessment. Hell even you cant refute it Druff. But what you can try to do instead of acknowledging it is try to muddy the waters. Make me look like the bad guy for pointing it out. Say I routinely come on here and bitch about radio and claim I only caught certain segments. Its simply not true. Its simply a figment of your imagination.

Again, I usually enjoy radio. Skip past the intro, skip past parts where you drone on incessently about shit no one cares about, and listen to the other 50-60% (usually when Drexel or another co-host is on to bounce conversation off of) and its enjoyable. Thats not a knock at all, I doubt anyone would be able to ramble on with no co-host, no counter-points anything for a long period of time without coming across as an incorrigible douche at times. Its just how it is when you are only putting your side out there, then repeating it over and over and over again and absolutely refusing at all cost to imagine that you could even be slightly wrong.

Load Metric

This is the radio thread where we discuss the radio show correct? And my original comment ITT was in reply to another user asking about the radio show. I simply commented that the only part I have heard so far (I will listen to more tomorrow and the next day) was fucking brutal. Most members seem to agree with this assessment. Hell even you cant refute it Druff. But what you can try to do instead of acknowledging it is try to muddy the waters. Make me look like the bad guy for pointing it out. Say I routinely come on here and bitch about radio and claim I only caught certain segments. Its simply not true. Its simply a figment of your imagination.

Again, I usually enjoy radio. Skip past the intro, skip past parts where you drone on incessently about shit no one cares about, and listen to the other 50-60% (usually when Drexel or another co-host is on to bounce conversation off of) and its enjoyable. Thats not a knock at all, I doubt anyone would be able to ramble on with no co-host, no counter-points anything for a long period of time without coming across as an incorrigible douche at times. Its just how it is when you are only putting your side out there, then repeating it over and over and over again and absolutely refusing at all cost to imagine that you could even be slightly wrong.

The bolded part is untrue and the 2nd paragraph you basically give him a back handed compliment... twice...

Comments

MumblesBadly: Jsearles is like one of those movie critics who can't even operate a camcorder without fucking it up.

Load Metric
    I gotta admit I got some loyalty to you Searles.

One of my favorite threads in this forum was baseball and the Dodgers v Royals debate. Like 2 years ago before the argument was pretty much resolved. We were on the same side here and it's not forgotten. I had fun with it. You binked a nice payday.

The "Poor Man's Dodgers". A classic.

I am mourning Druff going soft this year. There is a hole now that will not easily be filled.

You're running the Masters contest. You donated the proceeds one of our bets to the forum for another contest. What's not to like?

I'll say this though. When Simp or others run contests I am struck how everyone is quick to take their shot at the OP's money but a very very small percentage ever give props or reps to the guy by way of thanks. Somethin I always think about everytime I see a new contest. Lol, we got no class.

Druff & I don't agree on much. I'll tell you this though. Druff goes on vacation and we were starting to run on fumes. I sure as shit don't have many original thoughts.

He comes back and posts 3 or 4 threads including the Valet thread and gets 114 replies on it. He's putting something out there. I trolled him a bit on it. Didn't agree but enjoyed it.

So he runs with it on radio. You may not agree or find it boring but he is putting it out there. It's content. I thought you were pretty harsh. Disagree with the man's usually misguided ideas but cut him some slack for creating some content, huh?

We all got our favorite stuff.

So I had those two thoughts I thought I'd put out there. I see I am the last poster in the last five threads. That ain't a good thing. Time to nap it out.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric

The comment isn't about you having to work for a living. It was about you being such a bitter asshole towards others, perhaps it reflects a [correction] deep-seated anger towards those who are more fortunate. From other comments you have made, I get the impression that you would be complete dick to people who *had* to work for a living if you fell into enough money to live like Druff. Or perhaps others who have trashed you here are correct. And that you are actually a dick. And it's not a "persona" as you have claimed. Because if it is, you *suck* at it.

Almost like fatty forgot what screen name he logged in from

Truecolors.Com

You better be god like druff before you ever fucking lol about how good your fucking life is when you type words and hit submit to this fake ass shit. Anyone in this world that is balling and clueless of what is to come almost has my sympathy. Thank god my punishment wasn't thinking I was cool.
    Last edited by Brittney Griner's Clit; 04-05-2016 at 12:21 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

One of my favorite threads in this forum was baseball and the Dodgers v Royals debate. Like 2 years ago before the argument was pretty much resolved. We were on the same side here and it's not forgotten. I had fun with it. You binked a nice payday.

I am mourning Druff going soft this year. There is a hole now that will not easily be filled.

You're running the Masters contest. You donated the proceeds one of our bets to the forum for another contest. What's not to like?

I'll say this though. When Simp or others run contests I am struck how everyone is quick to take their shot at the OP's money but a very very small percentage ever give props or reps to the guy by way of thanks. Somethin I always think about everytime I see a new contest. Lol, we got no class.

Druff & I don't agree on much. I'll tell you this though. Druff goes on vacation and we were starting to run on fumes. I sure as shit don't have many original thoughts.

He comes back and posts 3 or 4 threads including the Valet thread and gets 114 replies on it. He's putting something out there. I trolled him a bit on it. Didn't agree but enjoyed it.

So he runs with it on radio. You may not agree or find it boring but he is putting it out there. It's content. I thought you were pretty harsh. Disagree with the man's usually misguided ideas but cut him some slack for creating some content, huh?

So I had those two thoughts I thought I'd put out there. I see I am the last poster in the last five threads. That ain't a good thing. Time to nap it out.
    Sanlmar is God. Much respect

Also would note I've given a "thanks" green rep to every single donor in every single contest I've ever ran. I do appreciate it.

Providing content is one thing, but this valer thing was just too much. My main recurring issue with Druff is his absolute refusal to EVER acknowledge the other side. Druffs right, and he'll scream at you if you disagree until you simply comply out of frustration.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

Also would note I've given a "thanks" green rep to every single donor in every single contest I've ever ran. I do appreciate it.

Providing content is one thing, but this valer thing was just too much. My main recurring issue with Druff is his absolute refusal to EVER acknowledge the other side. Druffs right, and he'll scream at you if you disagree until you simply comply out of frustration.
    You intentionally troll a lot of what I post for lulz, where you intentionally take a contrarian opinion to mine and argue it at all costs, even when it becomes highly repetitive, annoying, and cringeworthy to read. You have admitted doing so, and claim that's part of your "character" here.

So how exactly can you claim to be "annoyed" that I won't acknowledge the other side, when your "side" is often fabricated to begin with?

Load Metric

You intentionally troll a lot of what I post for lulz, where you intentionally take a contrarian opinion to mine and argue it at all costs, even when it becomes highly repetitive, annoying, and cringeworthy to read. You have admitted doing so, and claim that's part of your "character" here.

So how exactly can you claim to be "annoyed" that I won't acknowledge the other side, when your "side" is often fabricated to begin with?
    It's not just with me bro, it's with everyone. Once you dig your heels in, you will NEVER admit you might be wrong, ever ever ever.

And with me, you should be able to admit, your opinion at this point is I'm ALWAYS just arguing with you to argue. Sometimes true sure, but *gasp* sometimes I actually just disagree with you. But again, you're never remotely willing to acknowledge that

Load Metric

It's not just with me bro, it's with everyone. Once you dig your heels in, you will NEVER admit you might be wrong, ever ever ever.

And with me, you should be able to admit, your opinion at this point is I'm ALWAYS just arguing with you to argue. Sometimes true sure, but *gasp* sometimes I actually just disagree with you. But again, you're never remotely willing to acknowledge that
    Time out called by the referee to ask jsearles a question: Please identify the last time you agreed with Druff on a matter important to him AND expressed support for his position on this forum? And what was the issue?

Load Metric
    Pretty decent show.

Regarding thisguyiswhat....I didn't find his call creepy. It's his schtick on radio. I wouldn't even go as far as to say the guy is odd in real life. The only thing I ever found strange with the guy was him changing several hundred posts to I HATE POOH. Drexel obviously clowned the guy because they have history.

Since him threatening to kill me is the reason he got banned I give Druff my blessing if he wants to give the guy a second chance. He showed a little promise but needs to learn that the Internet is serious fucking business.

Comments

Tellafriend: Normally a fan. Not this time.

The_Lurker: It is very serious buisness

Thread Information