Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
Pretty decent show.

Regarding thisguyiswhat....I didn't find his call creepy. It's his schtick on radio. I wouldn't even go as far as to say the guy is odd in real life. The only thing I ever found strange with the guy was him changing several hundred posts to I HATE POOH. Drexel obviously clowned the guy because they have history.

Since him threatening to kill me is the reason he got banned I give Druff my blessing if he wants to give the guy a second chance. He showed a little promise but needs to learn that the Internet is serious fucking business.
He actually is odd in real life, and he admits it. But that's fine.

I will say that his call was indeed schtick. He made several other calls like this in the past (before his forum meltdown) which were well-received. So he basically thought he was doing the same thing, and was surprised when it was taken differently.

I understand why Brandon reacted the way he did, because he hadn't heard the guy's schtick before, and the mentions of Benjamin would sound creepy to anyone who wasn't familiar with the guy's previous calls. It didn't bother me.

Yes, this guy definitely has issues, and he's the first to admit it. So that's not in question. I wasn't personally disturbed by the call, so this whole thing was mostly a misunderstanding and should be put behind us.