Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** Druff & Drexel Show Thread for 04/03/16 *** OVERNIGHT RADIO 11:30PM START TIME *** NO FREEROLL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    Pretty decent show.

Regarding thisguyiswhat....I didn't find his call creepy. It's his schtick on radio. I wouldn't even go as far as to say the guy is odd in real life. The only thing I ever found strange with the guy was him changing several hundred posts to I HATE POOH. Drexel obviously clowned the guy because they have history.

Since him threatening to kill me is the reason he got banned I give Druff my blessing if he wants to give the guy a second chance. He showed a little promise but needs to learn that the Internet is serious fucking business.
    He actually is odd in real life, and he admits it. But that's fine.

I will say that his call was indeed schtick. He made several other calls like this in the past (before his forum meltdown) which were well-received. So he basically thought he was doing the same thing, and was surprised when it was taken differently.

I understand why Brandon reacted the way he did, because he hadn't heard the guy's schtick before, and the mentions of Benjamin would sound creepy to anyone who wasn't familiar with the guy's previous calls. It didn't bother me.

Yes, this guy definitely has issues, and he's the first to admit it. So that's not in question. I wasn't personally disturbed by the call, so this whole thing was mostly a misunderstanding and should be put behind us.

Load Metric
    Odd or not Druff, that's not to say you won't end up a lampshade in his apartment someday.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Odd or not Druff, that's not to say you won't end up a lampshade in his apartment someday.
    I won't for as long as he still enjoys radio.

The consequence for any listener killing me is that they won't get to hear any new episodes.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

The consequence for any listener killing me is that they won't get to hear any new episodes.
    Drexel has the launch codes....

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Disagree with Druff's take on Joe McKeehen. Maybe Joe's missing out on some financial opportunities by not taking twitter more seriously, but this is 2016, not 2006. A white male 20-something American introvert is not going to make heaps from selling out even after winning the main event, no matter how much he tries to fake being someone he's not.

Maybe it's immature to keep the twitter name dude904, or to change his "real name" on twitter to that of a player on the hockey team he supports (ffs you don't even have to type the guy's entire name into google to find out he's a Flyer). But the whole point of being a mtt pro (for some) is to grind until getting the kind of massive score that allows you to answer to nobody but oneself. I find it tough to judge someone for living his own dream instead of someone else's.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

The guy is defiantly a residual cast and off from that wierdo Limen, tried to listen to his podcast and all the kooks who called in were fucking queers who wanted to talk about there homo issues. TGIW defiantly fits that demo he is severely wierd and completely self centered probably unemployed. Will likely murder and eat exboyfriend and wash him down with a cheep merlot.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Thread Information