Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Valets at The Parking Spot Los Angeles had a hip hop party in my car

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post

Typical Searles response on PFA. This is an eighty thousand dollar 7 series not a busted chevy pickup truck like you drive. I'd be pissed as hell too. I don't care about the .4 miles driven. Fucker doesn't need to be touching my radio or reclining my seat. Park the fucking car and be done with it.
    Perhaps the valet was an ex football player and needed more room. How far off was the station from the last one Druff had on? Maybe he hit scan by accident.

Again like I said earlier. This isn't a Ferrari it is a BMW which are now super common. Doubt some minimum wage valet dude wants to lose his job over that.

Or the other reason is Druff had the same valet within the last year. He didn't tip and the guy was pissed.
    What do you drive Simp? Not trolling. Late model 7 series is probably one of nicest cars that valet sees on a daily basis. We have a 550 and I'd be pissed off if someone fucked around with it. I wouldn't take a pic of odometer because I just wouldn't want to know plus I don't care like Druff does. It's the principle though. Some spic or n-word banging a beach bunny is not what I want to imagine happening...unless it was Marty then it'd be okay.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Lol that you actually take a picture of your odometer. So some kid took your 2005 Honda Civic for a little joyride down Century Blvd.? Get over it. Here is a little LAX advice. Park in Lot C and take the shuttle bus like the rest of us commoners.
    Your ass you're a commoner. You take first class every time and you're doing luncheons with Walter Williams look a likes for christ's sake. Did your wife get over it yet or is she keeping the dream alive?

Load Metric

Perhaps the valet was an ex football player and needed more room. How far off was the station from the last one Druff had on? Maybe he hit scan by accident.

Again like I said earlier. This isn't a Ferrari it is a BMW which are now super common. Doubt some minimum wage valet dude wants to lose his job over that.

Or the other reason is Druff had the same valet within the last year. He didn't tip and the guy was pissed.
    What do you drive Simp? Not trolling. Late model 7 series is probably one of nicest cars that valet sees on a daily basis. We have a 550 and I'd be pissed off if someone fucked around with it. I wouldn't take a pic of odometer because I just wouldn't want to know plus I don't care like Druff does. It's the principle though. Some spic or n-word banging a beach bunny is not what I want to imagine happening...unless it was Marty then it'd be okay.
    BMW x5 is one vehicle. But I don't give two shits about cars. I don't care whether I'm driving a BMW or piece of shit.

I'd be pissed about a dent or garbage in the car but not changing the radio.

Load Metric
    The radio was set to KROQ, the valet tried to turn off that white boy shit and accidentally hit seek down which landed on the next station Power 106 obv.

Also was it the Sepulveda or Century location? Dude probably just went for an In N Out run.

Load Metric
    Lol that you actually take a picture of your odometer. So some kid took your 2005 Honda Civic for a little joyride down Century Blvd.? Get over it. Here is a little LAX advice. Park in Lot C and take the shuttle bus like the rest of us commoners.
    It's a BMW, a little more expensive than a Civic. Would you want some valet fucking with your car....hitting buttons and playing around with things? His job is to get in the car, park it, and get out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Your ass you're a commoner. You take first class every time and you're doing luncheons with Walter Williams look a likes for christ's sake. Did your wife get over it yet or is she keeping the dream alive?
    Name:  walter-williams-on-capitalism.jpg
Views: 319
Size:  58.9 KB

Name:  3254006-facepalm.png
Views: 332
Size:  261.1 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Had a nightmare with Lot C back in 2001.

They understaffed one night and there was a 2-3 hour line to get out.

Even worse, they tried to pull shenanigans on one of the two lines (the one I was in) by falsely claiming it was "invalid", and that all of the time we had already waited (about 90 minutes for me) was for nothing, and we'd have to go to the back of the first one!

I tried to point them to the "exit" sign pointing to our line, and the guy blew me off, telling me to get back in my car and get in the back of the first line. He told me to "complain to the city of LA" if I didn't like it (since it's a city-owned lot), which obviously would get me nowhere. The guy was slowly breaking the bad news to each person, to avoid a riot.

I decided my only course of action was to rile everyone up and get the entire line pissed off. I went to every car, knocked on their window, told them about the exit sign, and how we were being screwed. This caused a mass freak-out where everyone jumped out at once and started yelling at the employee, and he got scared and backed down. He closed our line, but instead of making us go back to the first one, actually let everyone in our line out while holding up the first line, which of course pissed everyone off in the first line, and there was more yelling.

After this, I swore I would never use Lot C again, and I haven't.

Also, I hardly see any buses for it these days, so I'm imagining that the shuttle back is awful.

Comments

Jayjami: Nightmare in Lot C rep. It has happened to everybody in LA at some point.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    The radio was set to KROQ, the valet tried to turn off that white boy shit and accidentally hit seek down which landed on the next station Power 106 obv.

Also was it the Sepulveda or Century location? Dude probably just went for an In N Out run.

Unlike Ken Scalir, I don't listen to KROQ.

The radio was actually on a satellite station. It would have taken some effort to change it to 105.9 FM.

The radio was also off when I gave them the car, and it was on when I came back. Someone definitely turned it on and changed the station.

And as I mentioned, the nav system was also fucked with.

I know you were probably kidding about the KROQ thing, but I just wanted to clarify for anyone who thought that it was possible the guy just accidentally banged the wrong button to get my music off the speaker.

It was the Century location.

Load Metric
    I am totally a commoner when it comes to things like parking and actually I rarely fly first class, but did so to Hawaii that time. I am like Druff in that I hate overpaying for anything. When I went to Fiji, it was $1000 vs. $3000 for business class. No way I am paying an extra $2000 per ticket. That's like my whole vacation budget!

Wife is still in denial. I showed her a pic of Cranston with hair at the time. She said it could have been a toupee! Now we are just kind of having fun with it, she refusing to admit she was mistaken.

My dream vacation this year: The Masters next Thursday and Friday. Been wanting to go my whole life. Will post a trip report if people are interested. Rep me (green or red, I don't care) if the community is interested.

Comments

big dick: post trip report please

GambleBotsChafedPenis: Fuck Yeah Masters Trip Report Rep

Pooh: Master trip report equals green. Have a great time!

nunbeater: not into watching golf so your tr works
    Last edited by Jayjami; 04-03-2016 at 10:19 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

BMW x5 is one vehicle. But I don't give two shits about cars. I don't care whether I'm driving a BMW or piece of shit.

I'd be pissed about a dent or garbage in the car but not changing the radio.
    What about someone messing with your navigation system?

What do you think happened here? The drive to the valet lot is across the street, so clearly the guy didn't just need some music to pass the time on a long drive.

Someone reclined the seat way back, turned on the radio (and changed the station), and also screwed around with my navigation system.

So what was going on during all of this?

People fucking?

Eating?

Smoking?

Scanning of the addresses in my navigation system to see if they can figure out which one is my home?

Maybe they also went through my glove box while there and tried to find anything of interest.

None of this is far fetched. Clearly they used the vehicle for something while they had it, and it wasn't just a guy changing a radio station as he drove across the street.

If I really believed that the guy just adjusted the radio because he didn't like the station that was on, I wouldn't care.

This was much more than that, whatever it was.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    It's a BMW, a little more expensive than a Civic. Would you want some valet fucking with your car....hitting buttons and playing around with things? His job is to get in the car, park it, and get out.
    That kid prolly drove that Beemer straight down Century into Inglewood, picked up a readily available crack whore, banged her in the driver's seat with the hip hop music blaring, and jizzed all over Druff's rich Corinthian leather upholstery. If the valet only played with a few buttons, I'd be relieved.
    Last edited by Jayjami; 04-03-2016 at 10:39 AM.

Load Metric
    Driver seat reclined... Hip hop station playing... Drove farther than valet lot across the street. This prompts a question: Did you have the interior cleaned of any bodily fluids potentially left by the valet driver?
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Should take JSearless to a Kentucky fried chicken jamboree and commiserate over some chocolate chip cookies.

Load Metric
    Hey Druff, I PM'd you twice now about sending me my prize I won in the last freeroll & you have yet to respond after 12 days.

I apologize publicly if I didn't ask nice enough so please take this as my official asking nicely for my money since you no longer respond to my PM's.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    All I can say as I read these kind of threads, it is clear Druff has a higher motor than me.

I generally try to live as lazy and stress free an existence as my circumstances allow. Everyone has a dream.

I am the sort to forego something so that later I can have a quality experience. Wife will want to go out to eat every night. Let's have something at home tonight and we'll go to Capital Grill tomorrow.

I am willing to pay to avoid variance.

Wife discovered those travel sites and loved spending what seemed like hours shopping the deals. I would never waste my time like that "but have at it woman".

2 hour layovers in Philly. Off site parking at airports with fucking groupon coupons. I kept my mouth shut.

Standing on the airport curb in the rain with our luggage. Is that our shuttle bus approaching? No. Maybe the next one. Are we in the wrong spot? Does it run on the hour?

Connecting flights through Chicago. Your flight has been cancelled sir. We have a hotel for you and a coupon for dinner. Your luggage is in Boston but here is a complimentary toothbrush.

What kind of existence is that? Photos of odometer? Kill me.

Limo to airport. Okay, it's a Lincoln Town Car. Same company always. I want the same driver. I tip him well. He is always on time. Knows my wife's name.

You arrive back in town. He is there. Follows my flight with FlightAware or whatever. Flight is early or late - I don't give a moments thought. Always there. Beautiful. Worth every penny. I am happy and willing to pay.

Boston has no parking. Period. It's all garages. Part of your aggravation is just finding an empty lot or garage. Circle the city with one way streets like an idiot. Aggravation building. Already killing my night.

Love the North End for dinner. I have a place that uses lifts to stack cars on top of the other. Floor to ceiling. I tip these guys decent. I know their names. I pull in right past the "Lot Full" sign. I am like a Kennedy. They always have a space in their hip pocket. For a price. Worth it.

I am not photo'ing odometer. These guys have a bay where they detail cars and on occasion they have washed it.

My boys. I endeavor to build my group of "boys". Limo drivers. lot attendants, waiters. I may be poorer but I am happier.

I'll eat Honey Nut Cherios for dinner tonight. But when I go out I am not fucking around with Groupon or off site parking or any of life's other aggravations.

Comments

The_Lurker: like minded rep

Tellafriend: My man.

big dick: this is the way to be

Shizzmoney: lazy and stress free rep

Load Metric
    Druff I understand your concern with this privacy issue. I don't believe there is a way some one that can start your car and not be able to access the electronics but the best way to keep a valet from snooping around yor shit.... There is away to limit the access to the Glove box and trunk... In side the glove box there is a switch on the upper left corner to lock the trunk. Then you lock the glove box... and take the key out of the key fob. And give only the fob to The Valet. That way all they can do is open the door and start the car.... thats how you do it
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Remember this thread?

Daughter called me other day. She went to a concert in LA. Parked in a strip mall lot and was towed. $465 dollars - storage and towing.

Driving back to Vegas her transmission starts to act up. Luckily or coincidently there was a recall so she lucked out with a new transmission.

She is nuclear. Wants to sue. Lot had a cardboard (not metal permanent) sign. She thinks this is a code violation.

My advice?

Find the store owner or strip mall guard next time and open your wallet. Take care of your people kid.

I ain't helping you on this one.

Comments

big dick: yes. this is how things are done

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    All I can say as I read these kind of threads, it is clear Druff has a higher motor than me.

I generally try to live as lazy and stress free an existence as my circumstances allow. Everyone has a dream.

I am the sort to forego something so that later I can have a quality experience. Wife will want to go out to eat every night. Let's have something at home tonight and we'll go to Capital Grill tomorrow.

I am willing to pay to avoid variance.

Wife discovered those travel sites and loved spending what seemed like hours shopping the deals. I would never waste my time like that "but have at it woman".

2 hour layovers in Philly. Off site parking at airports with fucking groupon coupons. I kept my mouth shut.

Standing on the airport curb in the rain with our luggage. Is that our shuttle bus approaching? No. Maybe the next one. Are we in the wrong spot? Does it run on the hour?

Connecting flights through Chicago. Your flight has been cancelled sir. We have a hotel for you and a coupon for dinner. Your luggage is in Boston but here is a complimentary toothbrush.

What kind of existence is that? Photos of odometer? Kill me.

Limo to airport. Okay, it's a Lincoln Town Car. Same company always. I want the same driver. I tip him well. He is always on time. Knows my wife's name.

You arrive back in town. He is there. Follows my flight with FlightAware or whatever. Flight is early or late - I don't give a moments thought. Always there. Beautiful. Worth every penny. I am happy and willing to pay.

Boston has no parking. Period. It's all garages. Part of your aggravation is just finding an empty lot or garage. Circle the city with one way streets like an idiot. Aggravation building. Already killing my night.

Love the North End for dinner. I have a place that uses lifts to stack cars on top of the other. Floor to ceiling. I tip these guys decent. I know their names. I pull in right past the "Lot Full" sign. I am like a Kennedy. They always have a space in their hip pocket. For a price. Worth it.

I am not photo'ing odometer. These guys have a bay where they detail cars and on occasion they have washed it.

My boys. I endeavor to build my group of "boys". Limo drivers. lot attendants, waiters. I may be poorer but I am happier.

I'll eat Honey Nut Cherios for dinner tonight. But when I go out I am not fucking around with Groupon or off site parking or any of life's other aggravations.

Don't understand the complaint by you and a few others regarding the photo of the odometer. It takes a few seconds, and can save you a lot of aggravation later when you KNOW someone was driving around in your car, but otherwise can't prove it.

If it took 10 minutes to get such a photo, I would understand the criticism, but this is really an "ounce of prevention" sort of thing. Since I rarely valet, it's not like I'm snapping odometer photos every day. It's a few times a year, at most.

I don't fuck around with Groupon or bargain-basement deals either. You usually get what you pay for in those cases.

Here I went with the most expensive off-site parking option (parking ON site would have been like $300, so that wasn't something I was going to do) -- the one with the best shuttle service, and the best reputation.

I'm not using The Parking Spot because I'm cheap. I was using it because it appeared to be the best option which wasn't prohibitively expensive.

I am not close or semi-close to LAX or any other major airport. This rules out uber, taxi, limos, etc.

I already looked into all of those options, and it was just a complete waste of money to use any of them.

I actually hate hassle, too. I'm not going to spend an extra hour of my time to save $10.

Even after this whole mess, I'm still going to drive to the airport and park offsite. I probably won't use that Parking Spot, but I will still drive there and park. It's the only thing that makes sense in my situation. I will probably avoid valet in the future, though, as I think you are asking for abuse when you are letting a valet park your car long term.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    May have already been asked, but, how many roaches in the ashtray?

Comments

Shizzmoney: over/under is 0.5

Banned
    Load Metric
    The difference between Druff and I in this situation, is that the dumbass valet would have not ruined my drive home.

Thread Information