Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Valets at The Parking Spot Los Angeles had a hip hop party in my car

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Lurker View Post
    .4 miles huh?

Valet OBV pick up skank, drove to the far corner of the lot, banged the skank in your reclined front seat, then returned you car to its original spot.

Dude, you sat in cum
    I keep getting the feeling that this is Druff's day late April Fools joke, because it kinda sounds like that episode of Seinfeld where Kramer was renting out nice cars to hookers

Load Metric
    if you are going by yourself, take the flyaway as suggested earlier...

if you are taking the family, hire a private limo (not a shuttle), economies of scale (whole family transported) and the limo will drop you right at the terminal entrance

so cut loose with some of you millions
    Last edited by GrenadaRoger; 04-02-2016 at 06:35 PM.
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hutmaster View Post
    I dint know what part of LA you live in but if Van Nuys is near...you can park at the fly away bus stop for $1 per day...the shuttle to LAX is like $6 and they drop you off at your terminal. Cheap and easy and you avoid driving in the lax/405 congestion.
    I forgot about the flyaway. I'm not close to Van Nuys, but closer to it than LAX.

But how does it avoid the 405/LAX congestion? The bus will still hit traffic going there.

Also, how often do their shuttles come to LAX? I hardly ever see them when I'm waiting.
    I meant personally having to drive in the traffic. It's less stressful just sitting on a bus. I've never waited more than 15 minutes for a shuttle back to Van Nuys.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    2,112 feet, that's how far your car moved. He literally didn't drive it anywhere. Even just across the street, down one aisle to the spot, and return trip having to maybe circle around to pull in and park correctly. That's it. He didn't go joy riding, he didn't go fucking anywhere. Each way he drove it less than one trip around a running track. Ever been to a running track Druff? It's short as hell. 2,112 feet FFS. I could easily run that far in about 3 minutes, so drive time would be about 45-60 seconds even in a parking lot
    The 0.4 miles isn't at all the most important part of this story. It's just an extra piece of evidence that they probably drove it a bit off property so they could do whatever without being seen by cameras/management. I don't think they took it on a Ferris Bueller type joyride.

0.4 miles is more than you think. Try driving across the street and back. You are unlikely to see 0.1 clock, let alone 0.4.

But all of this is really a moot discussion, because I don't give a shit if this stuff happened on or off property. I care that some asshole reclined my seat and had a hip hop radio party instead of parking my car.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post
    if you are going by yourself, take the flyaway as suggested earlier...

if you are taking the family, hire a private limo (not a shuttle), economies of scale (whole family transported) and the limo will drop you right at the terminal entrance

so cut loose with some of you millions
    Looked into the limo thing a few years ago.

All were ridiculously expensive from where I live.

Without giving too much away about my secret location, let's just say that it's far from the airport, and that cabs/limos/uber/etc are prohibitively expensive round trip unless you want to waste a lot of $ getting to and from the airport.

When I lived in Redondo Beach, I always cabbed it to and from the airport without a second thought.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Lurker View Post
    .4 miles huh?

Valet OBV pick up skank, drove to the far corner of the lot, banged the skank in your reclined front seat, then returned your car to its original spot.

Dude, you sat in cum
    Very possible.

Or more likely, he was just by himself and lit up a joint while leaning back and blasting hip-hop.

Whatever the case, this is bullshit and the reason I absolutely hate valet.

If they own up to this happening, I am pretty sure they will refund my money. However, I have a feeling they will come back with some BS like, "We checked the cameras, and everything looked fine", will describe this as a "misunderstanding", and maybe offer me two free days next time, or some bullshit like that.

Oh, also I noticed someone fucked with the settings on my GPS mapping system, which is integrated into the car. So they must have been checking it all out to see what features the car had.

Fortunately I never store my home address in the car (either on paper or in the navigation system), and always have a generic nearby location as my "home" address. This is specifically so shady valets don't look up my address on the nav system and then come and burglarize my place when I'm away.

Comments

Pooh: dude covers all bases rep. shit i wouldn't even think of.

ThreeBet: Props on GPS move

Load Metric
    2,112 feet, that's how far your car moved. He literally didn't drive it anywhere. Even just across the street, down one aisle to the spot, and return trip having to maybe circle around to pull in and park correctly. That's it. He didn't go joy riding, he didn't go fucking anywhere. Each way he drove it less than one trip around a running track. Ever been to a running track Druff? It's short as hell. 2,112 feet FFS. I could easily run that far in about 3 minutes, so drive time would be about 45-60 seconds even in a parking lot
    The 0.4 miles isn't at all the most important part of this story. It's just an extra piece of evidence that they probably drove it a bit off property so they could do whatever without being seen by cameras/management. I don't think they took it on a Ferris Bueller type joyride.

0.4 miles is more than you think. Try driving across the street and back. You are unlikely to see 0.1 clock, let alone 0.4.

But all of this is really a moot discussion, because I don't give a shit if this stuff happened on or off property. I care that some asshole reclined my seat and had a hip hop radio party instead of parking my car.
    At a measly 10 mph the TOTAL drive time for .4 miles is 2 minutes 24 seconds. The fact you think this is significant in any regard whatsoever is incredibly humorous

Comments

Fartapotomous: says the guy who wants to get someone fired over a single chocolate chip cookie
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

At a measly 10 mph the TOTAL drive time for .4 miles is 2 minutes 24 seconds. The fact you think this is significant in any regard whatsoever is incredibly humorous
    2 minutes and 24 seconds (without stopping or slowing down) driving across the street and back?

Must be a pretty wide street.

As I said, you don't understand what 0.4 miles really is.

Unless the lot was significantly off-site, there should not have been 0.4 miles clocked. It was confirmed that the lot is directly across the street, and therefore it simply does not make sense.

What makes much more sense is that they drove it a little bit down the street in order to avoid being seen whatever they were doing in my car.

Now stop trolling my thread and go buy your daughter a cookie at KFC.

Load Metric
    another idea is to one-way car rental from Enterprise, pick up the car at the location near you and drop it at the airport...about $87 for a one-day rental of a Kia subcompact...thus $172 total when return is included....you drop the family at the terminal curb, turn in the car and ride their shuttle to the terminal

Clark Griswold couldn't do it better

Load Metric
    ITT Los Angeles problems.

John Wayne Airport is the way to go.

Load Metric

2 minutes and 24 seconds (without stopping or slowing down) driving across the street and back?

Unless the lot was significantly off-site, there should not have been 0.4 miles clocked. It was confirmed that the lot is directly across the street, and therefore it simply does not make sense.

What makes much more sense is that they drove it a little bit down the street in order to avoid being seen whatever they were doing in my car.

Not trolling in the slightest; just pointing out your simplistic flaws.

I know for a fact the perimeter of my property around my house is 877 feet. Two and a half trips around my house is how far he drove your car. I know that it's not far at all.

Point of this thread is you are a pretentious racist.

Comments

Dan Druff: you calling anyone "simplistic" is hilarious

Fartapotomous: vs one chocolate chip cookie and being a welsher
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

I know for a fact the perimeter of my property around my house is 877 feet. Two and a half trips around my house is how far he drove your car. I know that it's not far at all.

What is the perimeter around your favorite roller coaster?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    another idea is to one-way car rental from Enterprise, pick up the car at the location near you and drop it at the airport...about $87 for a one-day rental of a Kia subcompact...thus $172 total when return is included....you drop the family at the terminal curb, turn in the car and ride their shuttle to the terminal

Subcompact won't work for the family and all the stuff.

Decent idea, but too much of a pain in the ass, to be honest. Two car rentals and returns will waste a lot of time.

I have considered the solution of just self-parking it at one of the low-priced covered lots, and using a cab to get there when I return (the shuttle service FROM these places always seems to be fairly good, for some reason).

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsy Collins View Post

I would normally say "fuck OC" here, but I have never been to John Wayne, so I'll hold back my OC hate for the moment.

But it's way too far from me.

Load Metric

I would normally say "fuck OC" here, but I have never been to John Wayne, so I'll hold back my OC hate for the moment.

I would say fly out of Burbank but if I recall correctly all parking there is valet.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

I would say fly out of Burbank but if I recall correctly all parking there is valet.
    Burbank never seems to have the flights I want. Either they aren't nonstop, or they are way more expensive than their LAX counterpart.

Trust me, I am not a lover of LAX. The traffic on the 405 towards there is always brutal and stressful.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hutmaster View Post

I forgot about the flyaway. I'm not close to Van Nuys, but closer to it than LAX.

But how does it avoid the 405/LAX congestion? The bus will still hit traffic going there.

Also, how often do their shuttles come to LAX? I hardly ever see them when I'm waiting.
    I meant personally having to drive in the traffic. It's less stressful just sitting on a bus. I've never waited more than 15 minutes for a shuttle back to Van Nuys.
    Sitting on a bus in traffic actually bothers me more than driving it.

At least when I'm in the traffic, I feel like I can sometimes make my way through it by switching lanes or going an alternate route.

On a bus, you are just stuck and have zero control over the situation.

Load Metric

Yep, you mad. Every single time I point out flaws in your logic or reasoning you revert to personal attacks on me in lieu of simply admitting you're wrong. Continue calling my son a girl like we are in elementary, or reposting a retarded picture like it bothers me at all. What that doesn't change is this thread Once again lays open the fact that you are simply out of touch with reality. You're a pretentious douche that cant comprehend simple facts. People laugh at you. ITT we are questioning if this is an April Fools joke; it's that absurd. But unfortunately, once again, the only joke is you. Oh yeah, and you're racist too. Tight life

Comments

Fartapotomous: Pay your gambling debt and go eat a cookie fool

Load Metric

Subcompact won't work for the family and all the stuff.

Decent idea, but too much of a pain in the ass, to be honest. Two car rentals and returns will waste a lot of time.

I have considered the solution of just self-parking it at one of the low-priced covered lots, and using a cab to get there when I return (the shuttle service FROM these places always seems to be fairly good, for some reason).
    for a few dollars more you can get a larger car...most of the $87 is the drop off charge which doesn't vary by car type ( the Kia day rate is only $28)...and the rental is for 24 hours, so you rent/pick up the car the day before, leave from home next am with the whole family and drop it off at LAX before 24 hours is up...and when return you take the family home, then drive to the Enterprise and drop off...i believe they will give you the driver a ride to and from your house gratis (tip)

and then you can always save the most money by having your friend Ken Scalir drive you to the airport in your car, keep the car for a week, then have him pick you up...
    Last edited by GrenadaRoger; 04-02-2016 at 08:50 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Yep, you mad. Every single time I point out flaws in your logic or reasoning you revert to personal attacks on me in lieu of simply admitting you're wrong. Continue calling my son a girl like we are in elementary, or reposting a retarded picture like it bothers me at all. What that doesn't change is this thread Once again lays open the fact that you are simply out of touch with reality. You're a pretentious douche that cant comprehend simple facts. People laugh at you. ITT we are questioning if this is an April Fools joke; it's that absurd. But unfortunately, once again, the only joke is you. Oh yeah, and you're racist too. Tight life
    How am I a racist? I haven't said anything about race in this thread.

I said that I knew my car was being used to listen to music because it was turned to a station I didn't like. I also noticed that my seat was reclined way back, indicative that someone wanted to relax in it. I never even commented upon the race of the valet. I didn't even see who actually parked it. For all I know, it could have been a white guy who liked hip-hop. So spare me your sanctimonious BS.

I am talking about my car being used in a way it shouldn't have when I was gone. Unless you think I'm lying (which nobody here has accused me of), this definitely happened. So it doesn't matter whether 0.4 miles meant something or didn't mean anything. That wasn't the main point of this thread or my complaint, and you know that.

Nobody is even disagreeing that I should be pissed about what happened here, so there is nowhere I am "out of touch" or complaining about trivia. Someone screwing around with your car when you leave it with a valet is a pretty big deal and definitely complaint-worthy.

Instead you just keep focusing on this 0.4 mile crap like an asshole trying to ruin the thread with terribleness.

You are just being your usual douchey, awful, annoying self, which you call a "character" when anyone points out how insufferable you are.

And the most laughable thing about you of all people criticizing me is that it's just days after having a hissy fit at KFC because a manager wouldn't give your kid a free fucking cookie.

You're right about one thing, though. I am mad -- mad at myself for responding to your trolling nonsense here. To prevent having to do so further, I will kindly show you the door from this thread.

Thread Information