Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Saudi Arabia Calls for Summary Execution of All Homosexuals

Load Metric

Saudi Arabia Calls for Summary Execution of All Homosexuals

Can't wait to see how many big oil companies stop doing business with them because pressure from lol twitter.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...-public-online

Saudi government ‘wants to EXECUTE gay people who show their sexuality in public & online'
    SAUDI law makers could impose the death penalty on gay people who show their sexuality in public and on social media, according to reports.

The government in the Sunni Kingdom is reportedly demanding tougher punishments on those found guilty and claimed social media has caused a boom in homosexuality.

According to Okaz newspaper, the last six months has seen 35 cases of homosexuality and 50 cases of cross-dressers as well as cases of "sexual perversion” in Saudi Arabia.

The judiciary reportedly also claimed there has been a large rise in "perverts" displaying "sins and obscenities" on social media in the Sunni Kingdom.

It comes after a Saudi man was arrested this week when he raised the rainbow flag outside his home in Jeddah.

The doctor was arrested by religious police within hours of hoisting the flag in the port city.
    But he was released shortly afterwards when he claimed he had no idea what the pride flag symbolized.

In addition, Okaz reported that a man in his 50s was arrested for making sexual advances to men online.

He allegedly begged for forgiveness during the police interrogation and said he would not do it again.
    The calls from the law makers has seen a backlash on social media with some using the hashtag #I_am_gay_will_not_be_deterred.

One tweeted: "I stand with the Saudi Arabian LGBT community."

Currently, the Saudi government hands out fines, prison sentences and whipping for being openly gay.
    A second conviction automatically merits automatic executions although vigilante executions are also common.
    In before Obama blames Republicans.

Load Metric
    "America would like to express its outrage and disgust at the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for its treatment towards homosexuals, women, political dissenters and its mass funding of terrorist groups such as ISIS and al-Qaeda."

The Kingdom must understand that we won't hesitate in releasing the above statement if you stop purchasing the military hardware which keeps our crooked Arms Dealers in a life that only your Princes could possibly appreciate.

But as you're playing ball in keeping our 0.001% happy. We determine that you are fit to Chair the United Nations Human Rights Council.

Yours sincerely

Faceless cunt who owns your soul.

PS

Please fax this letter to Bahrain once you have read it.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    Ive been wondering how the fuck the Dumbocrats in this country continuing to asskiss the Muslims when its no secret they are against most of what the Dumbocrats stand for such as equal rights for women, gays, etc..

Platinum
    Load Metric
    What if Islam became so big of a burden that a charismatic leader ran on a policy of eliminating their population and stealing their oil, eventually becoming president. Would we do it?
    What if Muslim terrorism got so bad that a candidate could get elected on a policy of ending Islam once and for all?

Does anyone like Muslims? To non Muslims, do Muslims have any redeeming qualities what so ever?
    What if a Muslim superpower was electing a candidate that ran on the elimination of non Muslims?

Are we on a collision course with Islam?
    Ah whatever just shit to think about.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Ive been wondering how the fuck the Dumbocrats in this country continuing to asskiss the Muslims when its no secret they are against most of what the Dumbocrats stand for such as equal rights for women, gays, etc..
    FTP who brought you
    Name:  bandarfishing.jpg
Views: 532
Size:  28.4 KB
    Name:  050427_FinemanBush_wide.hlarge.jpg
Views: 502
Size:  22.5 KB
    $4.50 cent gasoline for the kingdom
    Prince Bandar "Bush".

Yea bro, you're drawing dead now stfu.

Banned
    Load Metric

Comments

The_Lurker: Damn son

big dick: later fags

Load Metric
    we should send this guy there and inform them about his gayness

Load Metric
    I'll go on the record that, despite my alleged racism, I've never had a hatred towards faggots and likely will not in the future.

Have a great night.

Comments

The_Lurker: knows what side his bread is buttered rep

Load Metric
    "alleged"

Comments

DRK Star: <snicker>

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    I'll go on the record that, despite my alleged racism, I've never had a hatred towards faggots and likely will not in the future.

Have a great night.

This post is faggot.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Yeah had it up to here with these urban turbins.

I'm committed to head the other direction as a late night incomercial sounded irresistable last night.

Anyone in my mindset at the time(and you know who you are) would have done the same based on the company name alone.

At least it looks like there will be some fishin
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    What if Islam became so big of a burden that a charismatic leader ran on a policy of eliminating their population and stealing their oil, eventually becoming president. Would we do it?
    What if Muslim terrorism got so bad that a candidate could get elected on a policy of ending Islam once and for all?

Does anyone like Muslims? To non Muslims, do Muslims have any redeeming qualities what so ever?
    What if a Muslim superpower was electing a candidate that ran on the elimination of non Muslims?

Yeah man, I have a half dozen friends who are Muslim, and I'm in the Phoenix metro area. They don't pray 5 times a day and all that shit. They just run their liquor stores and smoke shops and other various hustles, but I don't get the vibe they are sleeper cells. They are US citizens and speak English fluently, not to mention just some overall really chill guys.

PS: you are a psycho

Comments

MumblesBadly: Muslims selling liquor is priceless!

FPS_Russia: Those aren't Muslims, those are Sikh's

OSA: doesnt understand def of a sleeper cell

Load Metric
    FTP who brought you
    Name:  bandarfishing.jpg
Views: 532
Size:  28.4 KB
    Name:  050427_FinemanBush_wide.hlarge.jpg
Views: 502
Size:  22.5 KB
    $4.50 cent gasoline for the kingdom
    Prince Bandar "Bush".

Yea bro, you're drawing dead now stfu.
    I guess common sense isn't one of your fucking strong suits eh FPS? So let me lay it down in short brief terms you can understand.

1. Radical Muslims and most Muslim nations have laws they include the death penalty for homosexuality. In addition they generally believe women are second class citizens at minimum including some which believe they shouldn't be allowed to drive, vote, etc. and even must be chaperoned wherever because they can't be trusted

2. The liberal Democratic Party espouses and screams for equality of all races sex gender identification orientation etc without any limitations.

3. The Democrats including Obama refuse to speak out about human rights abuses by said Muslim countries.

4. Given 1 and 2 are true 3 screams hypocrisy and more so they refuse to and are afraid to step on toes in cases where honor killings and such are a regular occurrence.

Sorry if you don't like the reality but the democrats are nothing but full of shit if they claim as per usual to be all for equal rights and then fail to open their fucking mouths as leader of the free world Ie Obama because he's too busy kissing the ass of his Muslim Brothers.

And in case your wondering and such let me clarify I have no problem with equality for folks what I have a problem is with assholes like Obama and Clinton who pretend to give two shits about everybody when they only care about their own political careers and war chests while running their mouths and doing NOTHING.

The hypocrisy among political assholes is why Trump has the following he has. He says what he means and doesn't play fucking games. Too bad your precious DNC doesn't think fairness or the voice of the voters matters one damn bit and has made sure Bernie gets fucked hard every chance they get to make sure Hillary is the nominee. Irony that a party claiming to be the voice of the common people doesn't give two shits what their voters want and who they want with the rigged SuperDelegate bullshit.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I was going to do a hell of alot better but I don't have Photoshop and...well, i guess im lazy at the moment

Name:  laterfag.jpg
Views: 549
Size:  108.3 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    Can't wait to see how many big oil companies stop doing business with them because pressure from lol twitter.

Saudi government ‘wants to EXECUTE gay people who show their sexuality in public & online'
    SAUDI law makers could impose the death penalty on gay people who show their sexuality in public and on social media, according to reports.

The government in the Sunni Kingdom is reportedly demanding tougher punishments on those found guilty and claimed social media has caused a boom in homosexuality.

According to Okaz newspaper, the last six months has seen 35 cases of homosexuality and 50 cases of cross-dressers as well as cases of "sexual perversion” in Saudi Arabia.

The judiciary reportedly also claimed there has been a large rise in "perverts" displaying "sins and obscenities" on social media in the Sunni Kingdom.

It comes after a Saudi man was arrested this week when he raised the rainbow flag outside his home in Jeddah.

The doctor was arrested by religious police within hours of hoisting the flag in the port city.
    But he was released shortly afterwards when he claimed he had no idea what the pride flag symbolized.

In addition, Okaz reported that a man in his 50s was arrested for making sexual advances to men online.

He allegedly begged for forgiveness during the police interrogation and said he would not do it again.
    The calls from the law makers has seen a backlash on social media with some using the hashtag #I_am_gay_will_not_be_deterred.

One tweeted: "I stand with the Saudi Arabian LGBT community."

Currently, the Saudi government hands out fines, prison sentences and whipping for being openly gay.
    A second conviction automatically merits automatic executions although vigilante executions are also common.
    If you don't like it, you'll get behind an all-out effort to go completely sustainable/renewable so we no longer need fossil fuels? Because that's the only way America will ever rid itself of its Middle East problem.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post

If you don't like it, you'll get behind an all-out effort to go completely sustainable/renewable so we no longer need fossil fuels? Because that's the only way America will ever rid itself of its Middle East problem.
    lol, no it isn't

Load Metric

I would be for anything that can deliver power that is as affordable and powerful as we have now without having to step backwards in our progress. I wish they could figure out cold fusion or some other form of nuclear energy that could be used on an individual scale. And I do think it's an appropriate use of government to get us there. But not by artificially inflating fossil fuels to get people to use less of it. That is the tail wagging the dog, and the tail is caked in shit.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post

lol, no it isn't
    Expand on that?

Load Metric

I would be for anything that can deliver power that is as affordable and powerful as we have now without having to step backwards in our progress. I wish they could figure out cold fusion or some other form of nuclear energy that could be used on an individual scale. And I do think it's an appropriate use of government to get us there. But not by artificially inflating fossil fuels to get people to use less of it. That is the tail wagging the dog, and the tail is caked in shit.
    Hydro is as cheap as it gets. Pisses me off that liberals are against it now.

Also, solar and wind are being made more efficient and cost-effective. Before long they will catch up. Promising strides are also being made in tidal/current generation.

Also distributed generation. New homes should be built with solar/wind capability included as appropriate to the location. Throw in the power wall by Tesla and the capability to sell into the grid as well as draw out of it and people would be able to pay little to nothing for power and cause little to no negative environmental impact.

Yeah fuck going backward. I'm not turning off my air conditioning, and there's no need to. We can generate more power than we know what to do with even doing it green.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Avon Barksdale View Post

Yeah man, I have a half dozen friends who are Muslim, and I'm in the Phoenix metro area. They don't pray 5 times a day and all that shit. They just run their liquor stores and smoke shops and other various hustles, but I don't get the vibe they are sleeper cells. They are US citizens and speak English fluently, not to mention just some overall really chill guys.

PS: you are a psycho
    You got 6 or so Muslim friends in Phx? Blahaha fuckin weirdo.
    They don't pray 5 times a day and all that shit. Then they're not Muslims, those are Sikh's.
    I'm just thinking ahead to the next Donald Trump type candidate, that's not my position on Muslims.

Thread Information