Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What Would Druff Do, KFC edition

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post

Genuine lolz. But Searless holds his own considering 90% of the site is on his case.

Hope you signed a prenup btw.

This site has literally devolved into people talking shit about my children's looks, site unseen. Hyperbole aside, it's pretty sad. Grown ass men, hell pooh claims to be a millionaire, yet they are sitting around getting their jollies off by bashing my children. Not me, but my children. It's absurd

No one else on the site eats KFC or bad food right? You'd think we are on a bodybuilding forum the way people routinely try to mock me for being fat. It makes me chuckle.

C'mon you know the drill fella. Nobody is out for your kids, they're just used to needle you.

You're one of the best at shoving it back down their throats. So get back on form and stop crying foul.

Go
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    Is your child adopted? (Ie some sort of racism by Val?)

Was the cashier hot?

No and hell no
    Was Val Caucasian?

Load Metric
    tbh I didn't think white people ate at kfc, I stand corrected.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post

No and hell no
    Was Val Caucasian?

All parties involved were Caucasian
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    youre children are likely the worst bro

And if this absolute cunflap touches a nerve, then probably time to log off.

Load Metric

This site has literally devolved into people talking shit about my children's looks, site unseen. Hyperbole aside, it's pretty sad. Grown ass men, hell pooh claims to be a millionaire, yet they are sitting around getting their jollies off by bashing my children. Not me, but my children. It's absurd

No one else on the site eats KFC or bad food right? You'd think we are on a bodybuilding forum the way people routinely try to mock me for being fat. It makes me chuckle.

C'mon you know the drill fella. Nobody is out for your kids, they're just used to needle you.

You're one of the best at shoving it back down their throats. So get back on form and stop crying foul.

Go
    I guess I thought there was some honor among degenerates. There are unwritten lines that usually aren't crossed. Kids/families are generally off limits as far as I knew. Problem is the simpletons on this site have tossed the same tired shit at me so incessantly, and I've laughed it all off for so long, they are getting frustrated and devolving. Says immensely more about them than it does about me of course
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Seriously though that would piss me off. Usually people ask the parents before they offer a cookie/treat/whatever to kids or even dogs (settle down pal I'm not calling your kid a dog). Also what does a cookie cost? A quarter? Why would you piss off a customer for a quarter?

:lgwc

Comments

jsearles22: Finally someone gets it

Load Metric

Go
    I guess I thought there was some honor among degenerates. There are unwritten lines that usually aren't crossed. Kids/families are generally off limits as far as I knew. Problem is the simpletons on this site have tossed the same tired shit at me so incessantly, and I've laughed it all off for so long, they are getting frustrated and devolving. Says immensely more about them than it does about me of course
    Clearly you have not seen pics of that cops kids with dicks all over them from like 10 years ago

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Seriously though that would piss me off. Usually people ask the parents before they offer a cookie/treat/whatever to kids or even dogs (settle down pal I'm not calling your kid a dog). Also what does a cookie cost? A quarter? Why would you piss off a customer for a quarter?

Finally someone gets it. If you're reading this thread and think this is even remotely about a fucking lame cookie, then just log off. The thread and issue is about the atrocious customer service. I spend $20 on $2 worth of greasy chicken and mashed potatoes and then the bitch has the nerve to do this shit. I'm possibly the least entitled motherfucker you'd ever meet. I don't care about the fucking cookie FFS

Load Metric

I believe a Subway near me once stopped giving free refills on fountain pop. I think they wanted 0.50 or 0.75 for a refill.

The pop machine was on the customer side of the counter so people mostly ignored their sign. The odd employee would give you shit for doing it but most ignored.

How much is a refill? I'd wager 10-20 cents max.

I wonder if the sparten would give the kid a free cookie.

Load Metric

Clearly you have not seen pics of that cops kids with dicks all over them from like 10 years ago
    A different era altogether. I foolishly expected more, assuming we were all grown

Load Metric

Go

if it's out there, then it's getting used. You know this.

You got nothing to be embarrassed about. So do yourself a favour and throw a fat load on your haters.

That would be my advise.

Load Metric

Comments

jsearles22: Lolz

gauchojake: hof

Hockey Guy: Oh, my sides.

Gordman: lol

Muck Ficon: LOL

Belly Buster: wp

ThreeBet: lol

JACKDANIELS: rofl

Load Metric

I actually still have that pic.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post

I actually still have that pic.
    Shocking!

Load Metric
    Sizzle, if she is a white fat dyke, she most likely hates you for being:

A: A Man
    B: A Breeder
    C: White

She, in one fell swoop made herself feel 1000 feet tall by checking your white privilege. The only way your kid gets a cookie is if you had a 'Feel The Bern' shirt on that she could see.

I'd call corporate for sure though, just to make them squirm.

Comments

Lord of the Fraud: AMERICA

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Here's the thing, I'm no parent and can't imagine being one. However, if I was one, there is no way on God's green Earth that I'm letting "KFC Val" decide if my son gets a treat or not. If the kid was cookie teased and you didn't instantly say no then just fork over the 49 cents and buy your son a damn cookie.

P.S. Black women aren't named Val.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Here's the thing, I'm no parent and can't imagine being one. However, if I was one, there is no way on God's green Earth that I'm letting "KFC Val" decide if my son gets a treat or not. If the kid was cookie teased and you didn't instantly say no then just fork over the 49 cents and buy your son a damn cookie.

P.S. Black women aren't named Val.

The kid learned a fucking lesson in all of this- you don't always get what you want. Notice I didn't order him a cookie because I didn't feel he needed one. I'd have been mildly irritated if he got the free cookie. But again, not sure how else to say it, but this thread ain't about a cookie. It's about Val handling the situation almost as badly as fucking possible

Comments

Fartapotomous: Kid learned his dad is a cheap fuck! Why didn't you just buy the fucking cookie? Wait let me guess , was it the principle involved?

Load Metric
    My greatest memories of America is KFC and Carl Lewis.

He beat me to it.

Load Metric
    Wait weren't you the one telling me to just roll over and take an illegal 35 dollar a month rent increase? Yep in fact you were...

Sure it sucks, but it's $35/month. That's less than one meal out. I can't imagine this altering my life. Is it really thread worthy?
    I mean really how can what you say above make you anything less than a huge hypocrite? You are considering going to corporate over a cookie? And yes a cookie is all that really is all this is about. It really is just a cookie. Anything else is brought about by your own judgements and appraisals about the situation.

Also who expects good customer service from fast food? If the food tastes good and you actually get what you ordered you are receiving above average customer service.

Comments

Pooh: Exchange the word cookie for practice and you've got the Allen Iverson shit down.

Thread Information