Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: What Would Druff Do, KFC edition

Load Metric

What Would Druff Do, KFC edition

This evening I decided to swing by and grab some KFC drive thru. I know, Im fat again....... Anyways, I had one of my few lifetime horrible customer service experiences. It got me more pissed off the further away I drove. So I ask WWDD?

I pull up to the drive thru window after ordering. I had one child with me, a 3 year old. As he is prone to do, he was rolling his window up and down. I drive a lifted Chevrolet truck so he is eye level with the window. The girl working sees him and exclaims "OH my gosh, he is soooo cute". She then hollers into the store to a person I can not see "hey Val, can we get a cookie for this precious little boy?" My son of course hears this and says "COOKIE? YEAH YEAH". The girl looks back into the store again and has a pained half nervous smile on her face. She looks confused. She motions with her hand like she wants someone to come over to her. As the person approaches she repeats "can we get a cookie for this little boy?" A fat bulldyke looking bitch appears in view, and she sternly but under her breath at the same time says simply "NO". The girl now looks flustered and confused. She says "huh"? The Manager Val, with a resting bitch face, just shakes her head no again and shuffles off. The clerk at the window now looks like she wants to cry. She apologizes profusely after Val is out of earshot. She says she isnt sure what happened, that they routinely give out cookies to little kids. I tell her hey not your fault, and drive off. My 3 year old of course wants his fucking cookie and asks about it 10x on the way home.

At first I was in qausi shock so I didnt think to do anything at the time. By time I got home I was contemplating driving back there, walking in and ordering a cookie, demanding Val checks me out, and throwing fucking nickles and dimes at her fat ass. Im definitely calling the actual store manager tomorrow during the day, as well as calling corporate KFC and trying to get this bitch fired. Is KFC required to give away free cookies? Of course not. Is it possible they are really watching food cost and Val has been bitched at? Sure it is. Nonetheless she handled this horribly. Give the damn kid his cookie and bitch at the drive thru cashier as soon as I pull off. Or politely tell me "sorry sir, we are unable to do that today" or "sorry sir, we just ran out of cookies" or really anything different than what she did.

Fuck Val, Im posting this on the local Facebook as well as doing all the shit I said above.

As an aside, my very calm, very docile, quiet wife had a LOL response when I text her about it. She said "Val either doesnt have little kids, or her kids are uglier than her and she's just jealous of our cute kids." SHOOOOOOOOOTS FIRED!!

Comments

IamGreek: Why didn't you just pay for a fckin cookie?

Mintjewlips: over a cookie?

YUUP: Drugs his wife rep

Fartapotomous: You going to teach your 3 year old to be a welsher like his old man?

MumblesBadly: WTF with all the red reps! If Druff posted something like this, most of you drooling fanboys would give him a pass, or an "Attaboy".

Serial Fail: You are absolute scum

nunbeater: lol still a fag 2019

gimmick:
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Bro. We understand that you are fat but why are you trying to make your kids fat?

Comments

jsearles22: *yawn* reply. mocking my kids is pretty low too

Lord of the Fraud: is that not in the constitution?

jacosta24: Go make up some more stories faggot

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsy Collins View Post
    Bro. We understand that you are fat but why are you trying to make your kids fat?
    Bro, your speech impediment is so bad that my 3 year olds speaks more clearly than you do
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Bro, your speech impediment is so bad that my 3 year olds speaks more clearly than you do
    At least I don't have type 2 diabetes. Do you feed them donuts and chocolate milk each morning?

Comments

jacosta24: This is why ur wife cheated on you

Load Metric

Comments

MumblesBadly: Almost Mumbly! I've proud of you!

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I think they have a no free cookie for dudes in lifted pickups policy.

Comments

jsearles22: Possible

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

At least I don't have type 2 diabetes. Do you feed them donuts and chocolate milk each morning?
    Both my kids are very healthy actually. 3 year old had his yearly check yesterday, no concerns.

But you're full grown and talk like a water head. You ain't fixing that. Tight life retard

Comments

Sloppy Joe: inbred Missouri hick accent making fun of speech

MumblesBadly: No accent issues. Spelling and usage.

Load Metric
    lol but not for nothing, Val obviously didn't think your kid was as cute as you do. I'm not going to tell you what I think your kid looks like because it wouldn't be appropriate. I'll post a picture though. Oh and trying to get someone fired for not giving your kid free shit is lol. If I owned the store I'd kindly ask you to never come to my store again.

Name:  searles.jpg
Views: 990
Size:  119.5 KB

Load Metric
    I'd be more pissed that the chick offered a cookie to your diabetic child

Comments

lol wow: skatz

Load Metric
    Honest question. Why didn't you send the assistant?

Comments

jsearles22: I have an assistant at work, not 24/7 dumbass

varys: Beastmoding this thread

wrenchjockey: Master Class

vegas1369: lol

Load Metric
    I'm forced to buy a cookie there. I'm lazy and that's the path of least resistance.

I have no issues with how you're handling it tho, I can respect it. Fuck Val. That's extraordinarily rude and just downright bad service.

May have been your dumb face that set her off.

Comments

big dick: something had to set her off

jsearles22: Possible she's just a rude cunt? Or she was having a bad day??

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post

Genuine lolz. But Searless holds his own considering 90% of the site is on his case.

Hope you signed a prenup btw.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    Is your child adopted? (Ie some sort of racism by Val?)

Was the cashier hot?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry View Post
    I'm forced to buy a cookie there. I'm lazy and that's the path of least resistance.

I have no issues with how you're handling it tho, I can respect it. Fuck Val. That's extraordinarily rude and just downright bad service.

I agree with this. Searles isn't a likable guy on the Internet. I can't even imagine what a douchebag he is in real life.

Comments

Fartapotomous: I guess we found out, he is to cheap of a dad to buy his fucking kid a cookie. If it was me I would have bought my son the cookie instead of letting such a minor miss hap fester and bother me to this absurd point.

MumblesBadly: Why need to imagine? Just look in the mirror.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post

Genuine lolz. But Searless holds his own considering 90% of the site is on his case.

Hope you signed a prenup btw.

This site has literally devolved into people talking shit about my children's looks, site unseen. Hyperbole aside, it's pretty sad. Grown ass men, hell pooh claims to be a millionaire, yet they are sitting around getting their jollies off by bashing my children. Not me, but my children. It's absurd

No one else on the site eats KFC or bad food right? You'd think we are on a bodybuilding forum the way people routinely try to mock me for being fat. It makes me chuckle.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    Is your child adopted? (Ie some sort of racism by Val?)

Was the cashier hot?

No and hell no

Load Metric
    I am constantly perplexed when I hear parents making excuses for the physical and mental health needs of their children. “Sam doesn’t like protein so we give him bread and pasta, we don’t want to start a power struggle. “She doesn’t like the taste of x, y, or z, so we don’t want her to be uncomfortable.” Or “I’ll let her spend the night at that house with the parents who are never home; I don’t want her to be an outcast with her friends.” A few weeks, months or years later they come to see me wracking their brains on what “they did wrong” after parenting struggles have become out of hand. “I was only trying to make them feels safe, so I didn’t want to punish them.” “I want to be their friend and their parent.” Well, unfortunately, it is difficult to do both, especially with a child or teenager who is testing your boundaries.

It is the job of a child and adolescent to see how much they can get away with, “If mom gives me one cookie, maybe she’ll give me two…” “My curfew is at 10, I’ll see if I can get away with 10:15…” Pushing the envelope is something that we did growing up, and your child will do as well. However, most of the parenting experts and psychologists I have worked with suggest the same thing, they need you to make these boundaries for them, as their brains are not at a developmental capacity to do so; boundaries make them feel safe and loved.

Sure the tantrum over the cookie or the argument over coming in late is not ideal, and can be stressful for both parent and child, but overtime it says something deeper. “I love you enough to help you make good decisions.” It may not register right away, but isn’t you intention to help your child grow up to be a healthy, fully functioning, adult? Putting rules in place, and sticking to them, with a little input from your child, can make a huge impact on their future functioning. If he/she thinks she can get away with testing the limits at home, they will likely do it at school (if not overtly then within their peer group), with friends, and future relationships. I see this happen all the time, and so do their peers.

A 14 year old said to me “I have stopped hanging out with her because it’s always her way, she never lets me pick what we are going to do and it’s annoying.” Their peers pick up on their attitudes of entitlement and so do their teachers, not to mention their future employers.

Research conducted by Paul Harvey, assistant professor of management at the University of New Hampshire, shows that members of Generation Y are more entitlement-minded. Many of these college-grads came from families where there were little boundaries put in place. For employers, that means more employees who feel entitled to undeserved preferential treatment, they are more prone to get into workplace conflicts, are less likely to enjoy their jobs, not to mention, keep their jobs. “A great source of frustration for people with a strong sense of entitlement is unmet expectations. They often feel entitled to a level of respect and rewards that aren’t in line with their actual ability and effort levels, and so they might not get the level of respect and rewards they are expecting.” Harvey says.

So what do we do? Set up some boundaries and learn to say “no”.

When you hear “I don’t like it…”

Okay, I certainly understand not preferring particular foods, or even places. Especially if your child is sensitive emotionally or tactically; therefore we wouldn’t want to push them to do something that could really trigger a long term avoidance or trauma. However we do need to give them a little push sometimes. Growing up, when I did not like the taste of the cough medicine I still had to take it. I made a fuss then, plugged my noise, sucked it up, and drank it. And guess what? It actually helped me; my parents helped me feel better. So now as an adult instead of avoiding the “yucky” tasting supplements I need to feel well, I suck it up, 30 seconds of a detesting taste and I’m on my way to feeling better. Not to mention, if it’s as task at work or at home, I don’t feel like doing, I have learned through this cough syrup experience (and probably many others), that it will be over soon enough. A lesson I couldn’t have learned if my mom were to let me get away with things I didn’t prefer doing as a child.

When you hear “That’s not fair!”

Such an overused term by children and teens, but we have to remember, it really may feel unfair. We cannot discount their feelings. It is so important to discuss with them why you are making this decision and get their feedback; let them talk, they feel more invested in the processes and heard. Often times I ask clients, “Okay your parents say you need to be home by …. What’s reasonable for you? What’s a good compromise that your parents and you will be comfortable with? What happens if you don’t arrive on time?” Amazingly, they are likely to follow through with the rules and consequences if they know what to expect.

When you hear “You think you know it all.”

Parents, we do not know it all and neither do our children, however they do know quite a bit these days. It so important to let them know that we make mistakes and that we didn’t always get it right when we were their age. It is also imperative to let them explain to you how they feel about their situation or what they think they know, before rushing to give them advice. From years of sitting across the couch from these kids let me tell you, they perceive things much differently than you may think, validate this. Try “You know what, I am sorry I didn’t let you explain, you may be right.” Or “Can you tell me why you feel that way? What can I do to help you?” or “This is just my experience, I think it could be helpful for your situation.” This way we are not telling them we know it all, we are simply assisting them in listening to us, while modeling healthy communication.

The bottom line is that if we don’t start setting boundaries now, we are enabling this child to become a less successful adult. They are less likely to make emotionally sound and physically healthy decisions when they “don’t have to”. When I speak to adults, those who had parents who were “friends” or let them get away with more than they “should” report wishing they had more structure, and interestingly enough, often times envy a peer who had this structure in their family. The ones who had parents who gave them boundaries report feeling “thankful” as they now are able to set limits with themselves and with others. Be this parent!

Comments

Daly: Top top posting.

Sanlmar: A Foreman is not a Friend.

Load Metric
    youre children are likely the worst bro

Load Metric
    I don't eat that shit. So what set her off sizzle?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry View Post

I agree with this. Searles isn't a likable guy on the Internet. I can't even imagine what a douchebag he is in real life.
    I've covered this forward and back. PFA jsearles is a character. I figured the moderately intelligent people had this figured out.

Also, sweet reading comprehension. If you actually read the OP, Val was bitchily denying the cookie before we could even possibly see each other. Nonetheless, I'm a normal avg looking guy, pretty sure she wasn't so turned off by seeing me for 2/3rds of a second that she denied a cookie to a 3 year old. Pretty tight jr high esque shot though.........

Comments

Fartapotomous: 100 percent he called and spoke to a manager and tried to have the poor bull dyke fired

Mintjewlips: i don't believe anonymity can cover your doucheness

MumblesBadly: On this thread, I'm throwing green counters for the trolly red reps.

Thread Information