hey

I done beed thinkin how the howard ledfairy done goed from #1 to in a boat on the run - that dern poker power list done changed - i is gone write a newed list four everbody -

1 Vanesa Selbst - she is #1

2 Isa Scheinberger from stars caused he done stoled the points and runned an illegal busines four years and done ended up with billions and done looked like christ as a jewish man -

3 Luckychewy - caused if there ever done beed a player that done looked like on of the pals its luckychewy - i done see that guy play on tv and done think i can win - he is awsome

4 tonibagsofdoghnuts - he done storms the forums and everbody done followed him - should open his own stealer site and get everbodys moneys

5 jack effel - he done makes calls that decide peoples dreams and he done be boughted and payed for with corprate blood money - he done need to make tournies freezedouts with all his power

6 sheldon adlesons - he done comed up against the pokers and it done be hard to fight caused he done have all the money in nevada - wynn aint got nothin on old mans power out there - adelson dies and wynn stock goes up next day and poker legal soon online with wynn having big stake and no stars in usa

7 dan druff - i done thinked he speak for a lots of persons when he get on - i done thinked that micon ruined donkdown whened he lost druff - persons beleve in druff even thow he done be slight retarded - he still good

8 seriouslyserious - he done beed known by everbody - he is most liked - everbody try to steal his ideas and rag him but he just hangs in and puts out funnys - he done be the word of mouth for poker 2012 and that is strong

9 Danel Negreanu - he is trustedable and funny - everpeoples done liked him forevers and he aint afraid to talk the talk even thow he is 5'5 and 130lbs? seems like a good guy for poker to use to push theres agendas

10 jasep - i aint a fan of dude but i done thinked he filled a void that was missing - i dont think it will last until 2013 but he is big in the forums -

++ I aint taked 2+2 into knowed sideration caused they had done diapeared so long that i aint thoughted bouts em til nows -

slim t