Think looking at Jersey as an isolated thing for stars is the wrong way to look at it...

you have to look at it as, what is stars going to do now that they are in the US?

can they:
1. enter into more markets or more specifically get more states to legalize poker?
2. leverage their position as the market leader to combine player pools? like NJ-PA or NJ-PA-NY?
3. if they can accomplish #2, can they get the player pool on a national level (or at least a lot of states)?
4. if they can accomplish #3, can they get the US reintegrated into an international pool again?

if they can get to #3 and complete it I think that jersey would be a success...I think we are a loooooooooooooong way from there unfortunately...

but if anybody was expecting stars to get 5 figure players on a nightly basis they were way overvaluing shit...just like what they did when they legalized online gaming in jersey...I think they were expecting $250M in revenues per year...right now they are at around 130-140...

right now theyre getting 1000-1200 players...I don't think its that terrible...be interesting to see what happens in the upcoming months...does that number grow/stay stagnant/shrink?