Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Best ways to Seven Stars or "Diamond in a Day" for Caesars properties around the US

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zebra23 View Post

Any tips on getting approved? I applied and got rejected with my "$1k business". No credit card debt, and 800+ score. maybe my "business revenue" is too low?
    Yeah it's hard to get approved with this awful card. I literally put 20 hours into getting mine. No exaggeration.

You should have put your business income being higher than $1k, but too late for that now.

Try the credit department at (866) 710-2688, between 5am and 5pm, Pacific time. Ask them specifically why you were rejected. If it's because of your $1k business income, tell them you entered the wrong thing, and tell them you thought they meant per week, not per year. But don't say that unless they tell you this was the reason it was rejected. Remind them that your credit is perfect, and you're glad to prove your identity as necessary. Tell them you are fine if the card has a low limit, but at the very least you'd like to get started with it at whatever they'll approve.

It also might be a "security" failure. That's why they denied me, which was really annoying, because there was absolutely no reason for it. I had to jump through a million hoops to prove a million things to them, before they finally issued the card. Nobody could coherently explain to me why there was a security concern in the first place. I didn't have to bullshit about anything to get approved. It was just slow and a huge hassle with a million phone calls, due to their incompetence. If it is security, ask them for the security department phone # and call them.

GL

Just a quick update. I'll summarize my journey:

Day 1: Applied for the Wyndham Rewards Earner Business Card. Instant response was pending.

Days 2-75: I’ll spare you the details. But, i spent many hours on hold and talked to many customer service reps and managers at various departments, including security department and KYC department. I went to the post office twice to mail driver license, SS card, utility bills.

Day 76: sent for final review

Day 85: letter in the mail DENYING my applications (after another hard pull).

Day 245: per reddit, i waited about 6 months before reapplying. Instant response was pending.

5 minutes later: i received a phone call from a customer service rep. Who verified the information on my app. Instant approval over the phone for a $1,000 credit line.

Day 247: Wyndham status updated to diamond

Day 248: Requested Caesars diamond using online form.

Day 258: Got the Caesars diamond status! (late Feb)

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Glad you finally got it.

Yeah, the approval process for this card is HORRENDOUS if you're not instantly approved.

The good news is that it's mostly smooth sailing now that you already have it, provided Caesars still does this in 2025.

My son heard me on some of these phone calls, and he laughed very hard at how stupid they were.

Thread Information