Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A new pokerfraudalert era?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsy Collins View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

This thread is actually about me, so pretty much anything I care to say applies. Now fuck off mr speech impediment
    Stake me bro!
    I can lose weight, you can't learn to talk right after 31 years dawg

Load Metric

Stake me bro!
    I am not going to dignify that with a response you stupid fuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    Lol at the amount of effort that druff's friends have to exert trying to do an internet podcast without offending him.

Load Metric

Stake me bro!
    I'm sure you must be beating the women off with a stick when you go out in public, tubby.

You must have really been hitting the gym early in life to get ripped like this...

http://jsearles22.wordpress.com/

Load Metric

Thanks for letting us know........

Load Metric

Your welcome Jason.
    Lol at the amount of effort that druff's friends have to exert trying to do an internet podcast without offending him.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    FWIW I think TheTemplar and Steve-O are two of the best posters on this board. I think T-bags could be great but he doesnt devote enough time. Druff is ok, but I disagree with a lot of stuff he puts out there. Jasep is alright too, but much like China this board has been more about what can you do for me then vice versa. There are some other really solid posters here and some really bad ones too. All in all, this place is 100x better then DD. Just not having to worry about a black cock or prolapsed anus or some lemonparty shit in every thread puts this site at the front right away.
    This might be your most insightful post yet.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post

I'm sure you must be beating the women off with a stick when you go out in public, tubby.

You must have really been hitting the gym early in life to get ripped like this...

Do you even realize how dumb you are? Do you think if this picture of me offended me in any manner that I would have personally posted it on the forum? That's me, I'm overweight. Is that all you got? Do you think you just showed me my own pic and I was like "holy shit, until JUST now I thought I was Fluffer!"

Hey, not all of us can get involved in a six way blowjob contest on the regular like you Vegas.........zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........

Load Metric

Your welcome Jason.
    It's you're, but who am I to judge?

Load Metric

Your welcome Jason.
    It's you're, but who am I to judge?

Load Metric
    Do you even realize how dumb you are? Do you think if this picture of me offended me in any manner that I would have personally posted it on the forum? That's me, I'm overweight. Is that all you got? Do you think you just showed me my own pic and I was like "holy shit, until JUST now I thought I was Fluffer!"
    What's the difference between this & you making fun of vegas because he's a bartender.

Do you think he doesn't know he's a bartender?
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    What's the difference between this & you making fun of vegas because he's a bartender.

Do you think he doesn't know he's a bartender?
    Because it tilts him in real life and I just shrug it off.

Your point is taken though, honestly.

Load Metric

I know it doesn't bother you, if it did you would have seriously done something about it a long time ago, instead of just talking about it on the internet. I know you have to wake up every morning and look at that pathetic mess, as does your poor wife. I was more posting that for others to look at and laugh at you when you say dumb shit like you just did to Bootsy. Yes, you "could" lose the weight, but we all know you never will, and it will only get worse. When a guy talks as much shit as you do, and looks down on others, well, seeing pics like that is fucking funny. It's one thing to be out of shape, most people are, but when you are THAT out of shape, and you are THAT much of a douchebag, it is pretty comical.

Load Metric

I know it doesn't bother you, if it did you would have seriously done something about it a long time ago, instead of just talking about it on the internet. I know you have to wake up every morning and look at that pathetic mess, as does your poor wife. I was more posting that for others to look at and laugh at you when you say dumb shit like you just did to Bootsy. Yes, you "could" lose the weight, but we all know you never will, and it will only get worse. When a guy talks as much shit as you do, and looks down on others, well, seeing pics like that is fucking funny. It's one thing to be out of shape, most people are, but when you are THAT out of shape, and you are THAT much of a douchebag, it is pretty comical.
    I'm actually down almost 20 lbs since that pic (still way too fat but that's neither here nor there). On the other hand you are still a life loser bartender struggling to get by, no life, nothing to live for really. No meaningful relationships, no one to care about or for you. And bootsy still has a speech impediment. Keep sticking up for your boy though. If I keep being mean will you threaten to leave like you courageously did for vwls so long ago?

And lastly, I will give you a little friendly advice. You keep going to the wife card when you have no other bullets. You yourself have admitted "feeling dirty" about it in the past. Yet you just can't help but to continue to mention my wife. I can't help but to wonder what your obsession is? Grown men arguing and you just keep mentioning that I have a wife. Is it jealousy? Envious that you are well past that point in your life and never accomplished anything? What is it? Why must you continue to go there? I'm fat and my wife MUST be disappointed in me. Is that seriously all you can ever say to me?

I thought you were done engaging me? 100% of your board life consist of following me around. What's your point here, honestly?
    Last edited by jsearles22; 06-01-2012 at 09:26 PM.

Load Metric

I'm actually down almost 20 lbs since that pic (still way too fat but that's neither here nor there. On the other hand you are still a life loser bartender struggling to get by, no life, nothing to live for really. No meaningful relationships, no way to care about or for you. And bootsy still has a speech impediment. Keep sticking up for your boy though. If I keep being mean will you threaten to leave like you courageously did for vwls so long ago?

I thought you were done engaging me? 100% of your board life consist of following me around. What's your point here, honestly?
    Jason at the end of the day I will always earn more respect from others THAN you will.

For example I work as a systems administrator for a Fortune 500 company. I make great money, I have earned the respect of the entire region, I own a very nice condo, etc. etc.

And you my friend are pretty much:

Name:  paulblartmallcop.jpg
Views: 364
Size:  33.4 KB

Load Metric

I'm actually down almost 20 lbs since that pic (still way too fat but that's neither here nor there. On the other hand you are still a life loser bartender struggling to get by, no life, nothing to live for really. No meaningful relationships, no way to care about or for you. And bootsy still has a speech impediment. Keep sticking up for your boy though. If I keep being mean will you threaten to leave like you courageously did for vwls so long ago?

Jason at the end of the day I will always earn more respect from others THAN you will.

For example I work as a systems administrator for a Fortune 500 company. I make great money, I have earned the respect of the entire region, I own a very nice condo, etc. etc.

And you my friend are pretty much:

Name:  paulblartmallcop.jpg
Views: 364
Size:  33.4 KB
    Ohhh, so little you know my friend. I also have a very good job, happily married, great father, own a brand new house (well been here 3.5 years but it was new when I bought it), 2 brand new cars (1 truck, 1 car actually), etc etc

I'm not sure why I just said all that. I felt compelled to swing dicks with you. The fact is no one cares or should care about our personal places in life. I'm fat and you talk wierd, can't we just all agree on that and move on?

Load Metric
    Name:  byebyescammer.JPG
Views: 309
Size:  21.3 KB

Load Metric
    Name:  byebyescammer.JPG
Views: 309
Size:  21.3 KB
    Just like Jasep and China before him, you will literally just be clicking that view post button whenever I speak. Bookmark it

Load Metric

great tits!

Load Metric

I'm actually down almost 20 lbs since that pic (still way too fat but that's neither here nor there). On the other hand you are still a life loser bartender struggling to get by, no life, nothing to live for really. No meaningful relationships, no one to care about or for you. And bootsy still has a speech impediment. Keep sticking up for your boy though. If I keep being mean will you threaten to leave like you courageously did for vwls so long ago?

And lastly, I will give you a little friendly advice. You keep going to the wife card when you have no other bullets. You yourself have admitted "feeling dirty" about it in the past. Yet you just can't help but to continue to mention my wife. I can't help but to wonder what your obsession is? Grown men arguing and you just keep mentioning that I have a wife. Is it jealousy? Envious that you are well past that point in your life and never accomplished anything? What is it? Why must you continue to go there? I'm fat and my wife MUST be disappointed in me. Is that seriously all you can ever say to me?

Wow! You sure know a lot about me from all the way over there in Missouri behind a computer screen...lol. If that's the shit you need to make up in your head to feel better about all of this, ok, fine with me.

As far as your wife goes, I have mentioned her a total of two times in our history, and this last time all I did was state a simple fact that she has to look at YOUR ugly ass every morning. That's not really even saying anything about her. I have not even mentioned her since any of this bet bullshit has taken place, I said ONE thing about her before when we were arguing over you being banned and whatnot, which caused you to have a major hissy fit. Since that point I have made sure I left her out of any argument we have had, so I really don't know where you get that I keep going to the wife card. Just another one of your grand illusions I guess, just like how you think you have a clue as to what my life is actually like outside of the internet.

The Jsearles era? LOL!

Load Metric
    WTF, if you hate this BS as much as I do check out vegaspokerradio forum.

Thread Information