Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A new pokerfraudalert era?

Load Metric

A new pokerfraudalert era?

As many of the PFA scholars know there have so far been three distinct eras at PFA which coincedentally coincide with the poster who has had the most posts here (aside from Druff).

The Jedonk Era: It spanned only just over a week following the start of the site. During this time jewdonk amassed a prolific amount of posts. The era very much reflected Marty's life in that it was exciting and unknown but that little was accomplished. PFA was at a time where anything was possible and there were big expectations. In typical jewdonk hate there was a very anti donkdown sentiment present as well.

The 408Mike era: It spanned almost a month. Following Jewdonks banning 408Mike became the heir to the throne as he had the second most posts. Once again the era mimicked its namesake. Like a 408 post, the forum had no direction and seemed to be a collection of randomly strewned posts. There was no radio and no real sense of what the point was to the site or 408mike.

The Jasep Era: Several months and still current. The Jasep era has been the golden era of PFA. Much has been accomplished. Radio has been frequent, good direction to the site and collaboration with vegaspokerradio. Relations with micon have been repaired as well.

At the time of this post Jasep only has 8 more posts than jsearles and it seems like only a matter of time before we enter the jsearles era. What does this mean exactly?

Scholars are still uncertain about what will happen but it appears that certain changes within the site have already begun. We have seen increased posts by bottomset, limittles, and yebsite. We've also seen a large amount of trolling. Predictions are that once the jsearles era officially begins (likely within 24 hours) we can expect even more of such a trend.

How will pfa react has yet to be seen...

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Not a bad analysis, and I agree with most of it. Although, with an unbaning of Jewdonk things will change rapidly.

I truly believe jsearles is the next big thing on the forums. He absolutely devastated Vegas1369 and China and has established himself. Whether he can sustain things over time, not sure. The only controversial poster that seems to have lasted over time has been Jewdonk. And myself.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset316 View Post
    Not a bad analysis, and I agree with most of it. Although, with an unbaning of Jewdonk things will change rapidly.

I truly believe jsearles is the next big thing on the forums. He absolutely devastated Vegas1369 and China and has established himself. Whether he can sustain things over time, not sure. The only controversial poster that seems to have lasted over time has been Jewdonk. And myself.
    This whole post is a level, right?

Load Metric
    FWIW, if you are trying to pin down an exact date, the jsearles22 ERA began over 2 weeks ago. The two most prolific threads in PFA history both have my name in the title. The main thread that I have instigated has nearly double the views of any other thread. I bring the hits (jewdonk joke).

I am now sitting on the Iron Throne. Jasep could be the hand of the king, but he most likely would end up stabbing me in the back. I cant have an incestrous Lannister beside me, so I think I will ride this one out solo for awhile.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    FWIW, if you are trying to pin down an exact date, the jsearles22 ERA began over 2 weeks ago. The two most prolific threads in PFA history both have my name in the title. The main thread that I have instigated has nearly double the views of any other thread. I bring the hits (jewdonk joke).

I am now sitting on the Iron Throne. Jasep could be the hand of the king, but he most likely would end up stabbing me in the back. I cant have an incestrous Lannister beside me, so I think I will ride this one out solo for awhile.
    Druff shouldn't be proud of that.

Load Metric
    FWIW, if you are trying to pin down an exact date, the jsearles22 ERA began over 2 weeks ago. The two most prolific threads in PFA history both have my name in the title. The main thread that I have instigated has nearly double
    the views of any other thread. I bring the hits (jewdonk joke).

We would call you Tyrion but you're not even worthy of that. You're more of a Senza type bitch

Load Metric
    jsearles era?

Load Metric
    FWIW I think TheTemplar and Steve-O are two of the best posters on this board. I think T-bags could be great but he doesnt devote enough time. Druff is ok, but I disagree with a lot of stuff he puts out there. Jasep is alright too, but much like China this board has been more about what can you do for me then vice versa. There are some other really solid posters here and some really bad ones too. All in all, this place is 100x better then DD. Just not having to worry about a black cock or prolapsed anus or some lemonparty shit in every thread puts this site at the front right away.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    jsearles era?

Realtalk, thats the exact toilet paper I use at home.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    jsearles era?

Realtalk, thats the exact toilet paper I use at home.

[] get's it
    []doesn't get it
    [x] can't even comprehend the question in the first place.

enjoy your fame bud.
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Sometimes the highly-viewed and mosted-posted-in threads can still be awful.

I remember I got involved in a long back-and-forth argument on DD in some thread with fuhoser a few years ago, and it was just completely unreadable garbage. But it still went like 15 pages. I actually bowed out of the thread because it was so terrible.

I think the long threads about jsearles really suck. There is very little that's entertaining or interesting about them.

Funny enough, I actually think jsearles makes some good posts on this forum, but all of the ones related to trolling and bet-welching are terrible.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 1 guests)
    Dan Druff, Grenny

Welcome to PFA.

When can we expect our first PFA MS Paint masterpiece?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Sometimes the highly-viewed and mosted-posted-in threads can still be awful.

I remember I got involved in a long back-and-forth argument on DD in some thread with fuhoser a few years ago, and it was just completely unreadable garbage. But it still went like 15 pages. I actually bowed out of the thread because it was so terrible.

I think the long threads about jsearles really suck. There is very little that's entertaining or interesting about them.

Funny enough, I actually think jsearles makes some good posts on this forum, but all of the ones related to trolling and bet-welching are terrible.

Load Metric

Not to toot my own horn or anything, but all you have done is ride the coat tails of China and I. It's not like those two threads paint you in a positive light either, but I guess in your mind any attention is good attention.

If you think being known as an angle shooting, moronic douchebag is a good thing, more power to you bro. Keep on keepin' on.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post

Not to toot my own horn or anything, but all you have done is ride the coat tails of China and I. It's not like those two threads paint you in a positive light either, but I guess in your mind any attention is good attention.

If you think being known as an angle shooting, moronic douchebag is a good thing, more power to you bro. Keep on keepin' on.

Are you ready to escrow and go with the impartial judges yet; or are you just resigned to trolling me?

Load Metric

Are you ready to escrow and go with the impartial judges yet; or are you just resigned to trolling me?
    You already have a thread about this topic. Please keep it over there. Thank you for your cooperation.
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    Lol at the amount of effort that druff's friends have to exert trying to do an internet podcast without offending him.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsy Collins View Post

You already have a thread about this topic. Please keep it over there. Thank you for your cooperation.
    This thread is actually about me, so pretty much anything I care to say applies. Now fuck off mr speech impediment

Load Metric

Listen to Bootsy tard.

And you already have your answer to that gayness...

http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...ll=1#post25744

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsy Collins View Post

This thread is actually about me, so pretty much anything I care to say applies. Now fuck off mr speech impediment
    Stake me bro!
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    Lol at the amount of effort that druff's friends have to exert trying to do an internet podcast without offending him.

Load Metric

Listen to Bootsy tard.

And you already have your answer to that gayness...

http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...ll=1#post25744

Vegas refuses to escrow and settle this. I think I need to petition to have the scammer tag removed. How is Vegas not getting endless shit for refusing to resolve this bet?

Thread Information