Thread: Science has gone too far

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Science has gone too far

I have relatives with a semi new house with all the latest kitchen musts and so forth.

They also have two bathrooms sporting the ever so vogue low flow flushing toilets.

These things are about as good as a chamber pot. No water, essentially means a turd of girth and perhaps a bit too much Taco Bell content is going to stick to the porcelain regardless of flush attempts. This leaves a guest in a precarious position but I figured I had no part in their being here, so ciao baby.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    I have relatives with a semi new house with all the latest kitchen musts and so forth.

They also have two bathrooms sporting the ever so vogue low flow flushing toilets.

These things are about as good as a chamber pot. No water, essentially means a turd of girth and perhaps a bit too much Taco Bell content is going to stick to the porcelain regardless of flush attempts. This leaves a guest in a precarious position but I figured I had no part in their being here, so ciao baby.

Gonna sound weird but tell them to drain the toilets and then coat the toilet bowls inside with RainX the same shit people use on their windshields does wonders to make the toilet bowls resist shit that would normally stick to them.. Just a little home advice and yes it works..

Comments

GrenadaRoger: Good Housekeeping tip of the day rep!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Don't confuse science with technology. Especially shitty technology. Because scientific testing of the low flow toilets you mention would prolly show that they are crappy.

Comments

The_Lurker: DON'T CONFUSE CONTENT WITH CONSTANTLY ARGUING FOR NO FUCKING REASON
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    So puppymonkeybaby is our resident plumber... again?

Comments

The_Lurker: good eye

Belly Buster: my first thought too

Load Metric
    Hmm are you implying I'm the dupe of the resident PFA plumber. Hmm well.

That should answer the question and if any doubts. Druff knows who I am.

Load Metric
    Comments
    The_Lurker: DON'T CONFUSE CONTENT FOR CONSTANTLY ARGUING FOR NO FUCKING REASON

Said the self-important dipshit who doesn't fucking understand the difference between technology and science.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Comments

Said the self-important dipshit who doesn't fucking understand the difference between technology and science.

Maybe if I explain it like I am talking to a 12 year old you might understand.

The subject of this thread is "poop skid marks suck"

Now I understand that the OP blamed "science" for theses skid marks, and in your opinion is that he should have blamed "technology".

It would have been fine for you to point out that maybe the OP needed to add some fiber to his diet, or maybe even chastise him for taking a shit at a friends house in the first place.

What you don't seem to understand is that nobody is the entire fucking world cares that Limitles blamed "sceince" for the skid marks.

You do this in way to many threads, and need to save your inner "ARGUE MAN" for threads that require debate.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Lurker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Comments

Maybe if I explain it like I am talking to a 12 year old you might understand.

The subject of this thread is "poop skid marks suck"

Now I understand that the OP blamed "science" for theses skid marks, and in your opinion is that he should have blamed "technology".

It would have been fine for you to point out that maybe the OP needed to add some fiber to his diet, or maybe even chastise him for taking a shit at a friends house in the first place.

What you don't seem to understand is that nobody is the entire fucking world cares that Limitles blamed "sceince" for the skid marks.

You do this in way to many threads, and need to save your inner "ARGUE MAN" for threads that require debate.

Why the fuck do you care so much about my comments on such things? What possible harm does it cause to offer such comments. Or do you view this informational space as a place to mental suck off your internet friends for well-intentioned-but-ignorant humorous comments they make? Especially when religious douchebags who deny science are fucking with our laws to promote their ignorant agendas??? Because public misunderstanding of concepts like science versus technology help fuel the political shenanigans those morons perpetrate.

Comments

The_Lurker: ROFL Nice tilt moron

Bootsy Collins: Fixed

Thread Information