So, Lock poker made the move last night to leave Merge network and join Revolution gaming. I believe they're merging with cake players(no pun intended). So, it makes me wonder a few things: I trusted lock to pay out ALOT more being involved with the Merge network. Probably naive of me, but I just felt a little more comfortable that they would at least pay out when it came down to it, despite their shady behavior in the past. I kinda felt like some of the mistakes they made were them just trying to get ahead of the other skins on merge, and used some shady bonuses to do so. Kinda reminded me of like Jsearles of poker sites. I don't know anything about revolution gaming. So, keeping money on there after the move kinda scares me. Again, I'm probably clueless but that's why I'm posting this, for some feedback/info.

Also, now that they moved I wonder how much lighter the player numbers/fields will be in Mtts and sngs. Will everyone who played on lock prior just go on carbon for their Merge fix, or just stay loyal to Lock? I feel like loyalty to the company you decide to invest online with is everything these days. Back in the days of neteller and stars and FTP integrity didn't mean much for the sites. It was all about field sizes and software. That's all changed, for me at least.

Is the CEO, the person who Calvin Ayre trashed, still in charge of lock poker, or was selling Lock part of the deal for them moving? Does anyone know details about the move? I'm really trying to figure out where to keep funds now(if anywhere), as I have been putting in major volume. I have lots of other questions, but I'm at work and have to put the phone down. I will continue later. Please chime in.

Also, here's a link on my friends blog for info on the mtt/stt schedules

http://www.jaredhubbard.com/blog/inf...additions-faq/