Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Text cell phones by e-mail

Load Metric

Text cell phones by e-mail

US Cellphones

The major US cellular carriers use the 10_digit_number@cell.carrier_domain.com format for SMS to text capable cell phones, with a limit of 160 characters in the subject and message body (total).

Carrier Send Email to phonenumber@....
    Alltel @message.alltel.com
    AT&T @txt.att.net
    Nextel @messaging.nextel.com
    Sprint @messaging.sprintpcs.com
    SunCom @tms.suncom.com
    T-mobile @tmomail.net
    VoiceStream @voicestream.net
    Verizon @vtext.com (text only)
    Verizon @vzwpix.com (pictures and videos)

YOU CAN EMAIL TEXTS BRO

Handy as heck when you have to reach someone by text without a cell phone.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yebsite View Post
    best post ever...
    YA RIGHT

US Cellphones

The major US cellular carriers use the 10_digit_number@cell.carrier_domain.com format for SMS to text capable cell phones, with a limit of 160 characters in the subject and message body (total).

AT&T @txt.att.net
    SunCom @tms.suncom.com
    T-mobile @tmomail.net

YOU CAN EMAIL TEXTS BRO

Most of us have Iphones or similar, why would we ever be without our phones?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post

YA RIGHT

US Cellphones

AT&T @txt.att.net
    SunCom @tms.suncom.com
    T-mobile @tmomail.net

YOU CAN EMAIL TEXTS BRO

Mike's cell phone service is probably shut off every other month. Whenever his mom pays the bill. He probably uses that list quite often. As long as he has access to his parents internet connection.
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Yebsite View Post
    best post ever...
    YA RIGHT

US Cellphones

AT&T @txt.att.net
    SunCom @tms.suncom.com
    T-mobile @tmomail.net

YOU CAN EMAIL TEXTS BRO

Sincerely I thank you for this...now i have some method of texting

(i don't know how to text from my cellphone--it is vintage 2005 and i rarely use it--its just for emergencies like locking myself out of my car)

still, the best tip of all time from NWP/DD/PFA was about the Guess Her Muff blog; daily visit paid

Load Metric

YA RIGHT

US Cellphones

AT&T @txt.att.net
    SunCom @tms.suncom.com
    T-mobile @tmomail.net

YOU CAN EMAIL TEXTS BRO

Well, for starters you might be lazy like me, and capable of spending hours staring at 3 posts on the internet, and maybe your phone is downstairs and it's a fucking hot. Point is, you need to contact someone via text, you don't have a cell phone, now you can text.

I also know quite a few people (like a dozen) who are anti-technology, they don't have cell phones they use landlines and answering machines, bare bones computers etc. Even they can text me, thanks to this snazzy trick.

Honestly it's fucking cool email texting I mean, pretty sure there is some way to get around having to pony over $20 a month for whatever texting plan is common these days.

No azz, my mother does not pay my cell phone bill. I do, or no one does, stop hypothesizing that which you have no idea and shouldn't think about anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post

YA RIGHT

US Cellphones

AT&T @txt.att.net
    SunCom @tms.suncom.com
    T-mobile @tmomail.net

YOU CAN EMAIL TEXTS BRO

Sincerely I thank you for this...now i have some method of texting

(i don't know how to text from my cellphone--it is vintage 2005 and i rarely use it--its just for emergencies like locking myself out of my car)

still, the best tip of all time from NWP/DD/PFA was about the Guess Her Muff blog; daily visit paid
    You're welcome
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Load Metric
    No azz, my mother does not pay my cell phone bill. I do, or no one does
    Yeah. You pay it with money that mommy gave you for doing menial chores around the house. 12 year olds do that. 31 years old and living with mommy and daddy. Spend more time online making worthless videos. It is sure to improve your situation.
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser View Post
    No azz, my mother does not pay my cell phone bill. I do, or no one does
    Yeah. You pay it with money that mommy gave you for doing menial chores around the house. 12 year olds do that. 31 years old and living with mommy and daddy. Spend more time online making worthless videos. It is sure to improve your situation.
    I don't live with my mother fool, haven't in a couple months.

You want to dish out life advice I'll gladly PM you a tough question or three, snarking up threads like this is what 12 year olds do.

Load Metric

You want to dish out life advice I'll gladly PM you a tough question or three, snarking up threads like this is what 12 year olds do.
    ROFL. Ooooooh. A couple months. You should be SO proud of yourself. You're 31 years old and haven't lived at home in MONTHS! Way to aim for the sky Mikey.

Load Metric

ROFL. Ooooooh. A couple months. You should be SO proud of yourself. You're 31 years old and haven't lived at home in MONTHS! Way to aim for the sky Mikey.
    My mother threw me out on my ass at 18, on my 18th birthday in fact. I then slept on the floor of a crack house (having no place to go and no warning) and stole faucet parts and odds and ends and used what little cash I scrounged up to rent a spot on the filthiest floor you can imagine. After 6 months I moved into an apartment, after 4 months my roomate and I found out roomie #3, a long time friend, and also the one resp for delivering hte rent check, ripped us off and we were evicted. I bounced to a room for rent for three months with a buddy I bounced at clubs with and after two months BOTH he and the other roomie vanished and the following weekend an old indian lady opened my door as I was masturbating and calmy asked me to leave. She gave me a week since I had proof of two checks for $500 I had paid my buddy for rent, not knowing they were pocketing the money.

From there I was homeless for a couple months, depressed at having gotten fucked over AGAIN and feeling stupid, I then spent a month on the floor of a friend who is now a crab fisherman in alaska, after I went to my parents for 2 months and then to grannies for 6 months, then into the nicest apartment I ever had with mirrors on all the walls and ceiling and had lots of sex and blow and did medical billing until the drug problem caused my termination. I lived on unemployment and picked up a roomate who, you'll never guess- one day spent all the money he had for rent on alcohol trying to fuck a girl. His backup plan was to borrow $400 from the HOTEL HE WORKED AT.

Needless to say my ability to judge others flat out sucks and it always has and I have always been taken advantage of and exploited.

Move forward I spent another 3 months homeless because carl, the guy who i was longtime friends with and at the time promised me I could stay at his place, didn't tell me he had a meth problem and a dealer who would take ANYTHING in trade. After a week I lost my shoes toothbrushes pants shirts single socks EVERYTHING not tied down, and one night I got physical and he broke down crying and said he'd stop if he could and I should go, otherwise the same would continue.

Homeless wasn't so bad, and eventually I got a job doing medical billing again and went to live in sunnyvale with the nasa guy who doesn't exist and did an ok job hiding a ravenous addiction and eventually nasa guy moved north for school and though he and i are pretty close we haven't seen each other more than a half dozen times since.

After him the next roomate- get ready for this -FLOODED the entire apartment under an inch of water ON CHRISTMAS MORNING -----AND WENT GOLFING WHEN HE CAME OUT OF HIS ROOM AND SAW WHAT HE HAD DONE.

Another one bites the dust, I land on moms porch with nothing. No car no money no job and a feisty attitude that she never deserved.

Four (yes 4) years later I left with a AA degree again no job and no income and no car, this time also without a license, and the tiniest shred of dignity which is now in jeapordy because she wants to pay $1800 for me to get my license back and join the military and I believe I have to tell her NO, I want to stand on my goddamn feet.

Well, so far 3/3 people have told me take the loan get my license and join service, curious what you would do? How is that not sucking mommy's tit hmm?

And that's what is preoccupying my mind right now, that and the face that sonatine and I have gone back and forth FOREVER and oddly enough, our fued has outlasted really everything else, and I call truce and want peace and he will probably say or do something which completely confuses me, and the day is coming

to
    an
    end.

That's the gist of my life story and timelines, please try not botching them in the future. It will just make you ignorant, anyway.

Load Metric

My mother threw me out on my ass at 18, on my 18th birthday in fact. I then slept on the floor of a crack house (having no place to go and no warning) and stole faucet parts and odds and ends and used what little cash I scrounged up to rent a spot on the filthiest floor you can imagine. After 6 months I moved into an apartment, after 4 months my roomate and I found out roomie #3, a long time friend, and also the one resp for delivering hte rent check, ripped us off and we were evicted. I bounced to a room for rent for three months with a buddy I bounced at clubs with and after two months BOTH he and the other roomie vanished and the following weekend an old indian lady opened my door as I was masturbating and calmy asked me to leave. She gave me a week since I had proof of two checks for $500 I had paid my buddy for rent, not knowing they were pocketing the money.

From there I was homeless for a couple months, depressed at having gotten fucked over AGAIN and feeling stupid, I then spent a month on the floor of a friend who is now a crab fisherman in alaska, after I went to my parents for 2 months and then to grannies for 6 months, then into the nicest apartment I ever had with mirrors on all the walls and ceiling and had lots of sex and blow and did medical billing until the drug problem caused my termination. I lived on unemployment and picked up a roomate who, you'll never guess- one day spent all the money he had for rent on alcohol trying to fuck a girl. His backup plan was to borrow $400 from the HOTEL HE WORKED AT.

Needless to say my ability to judge others flat out sucks and it always has and I have always been taken advantage of and exploited.

Move forward I spent another 3 months homeless because carl, the guy who i was longtime friends with and at the time promised me I could stay at his place, didn't tell me he had a meth problem and a dealer who would take ANYTHING in trade. After a week I lost my shoes toothbrushes pants shirts single socks EVERYTHING not tied down, and one night I got physical and he broke down crying and said he'd stop if he could and I should go, otherwise the same would continue.

Homeless wasn't so bad, and eventually I got a job doing medical billing again and went to live in sunnyvale with the nasa guy who doesn't exist and did an ok job hiding a ravenous addiction and eventually nasa guy moved north for school and though he and i are pretty close we haven't seen each other more than a half dozen times since.

After him the next roomate- get ready for this -FLOODED the entire apartment under an inch of water ON CHRISTMAS MORNING -----AND WENT GOLFING WHEN HE CAME OUT OF HIS ROOM AND SAW WHAT HE HAD DONE.

Another one bites the dust, I land on moms porch with nothing. No car no money no job and a feisty attitude that she never deserved.

Four (yes 4) years later I left with a AA degree again no job and no income and no car, this time also without a license, and the tiniest shred of dignity which is now in jeapordy because she wants to pay $1800 for me to get my license back and join the military and I believe I have to tell her NO, I want to stand on my goddamn feet.

Well, so far 3/3 people have told me take the loan get my license and join service, curious what you would do? How is that not sucking mommy's tit hmm?

And that's what is preoccupying my mind right now, that and the face that sonatine and I have gone back and forth FOREVER and oddly enough, our fued has outlasted really everything else, and I call truce and want peace and he will probably say or do something which completely confuses me, and the day is coming

to
    an
    end.

That's the gist of my life story and timelines, please try not botching them in the future. It will just make you ignorant, anyway.
    You've changed your life story about 12 times now depending on how much sympathy and pity you are trying to generate at the time. But the thing that always stays the same is you passing the blame on everyone else for your pathetic lot in life. Reread what you wrote and actually count how many people you blame besides yourself. It's always somebody else's fault with you. You parents, your friends...blah blah blah. You have one person to blame and that's yourself. Why can you not understand that? Oh yeah. You're a fucking simpleton.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    And Mikey's rambles have nothing to do with the topic, and ruin it, again.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Load Metric
    Mike is not living at home with mommy. I heard he's living at his elderly neighbors house and taking advantage of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric

to
    an
    end.

You've changed your life story about 12 times now depending on how much sympathy and pity you are trying to generate at the time. But the thing that always stays the same is you passing the blame on everyone else for your pathetic lot in life. Reread what you wrote and actually count how many people you blame besides yourself. It's always somebody else's fault with you. You parents, your friends...blah blah blah. You have one person to blame and that's yourself. Why can you not understand that? Oh yeah. You're a fucking simpleton.
    Bobby Wong as my witness I have my timeline on point. If I fuck anything up, surely he will notice, and he loves to call people out on bullshit, especially me.

I put the blame on no one, notice I said I am a shitty judge of character, and quite frankly when a longtime (7 years) friend scams rent, followed by a 2 year friend scamming rent, and then a bumbling retard squandering his, followed by a meth addict stealing my shoes who I'd known for 5 years, and then the moron who flooded the apartment, I'd say I'm not blaming anything but luck at this point. That's by and large shitty shitty luck, and I'm not complaining about it, just humoring you temporarily. You wanted my life's timeline there you have it, and the only thing I got wrong was not making enough money to save for a rainy day.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    Mike is not living at home with mommy. I heard he's living at his elderly neighbors house and taking advantage of them.
    The situation is hardly as you think Muck, believe that.

Load Metric

Bobby Wong as my witness I have my timeline on point. If I fuck anything up, surely he will notice, and he loves to call people out on bullshit, especially me.

I put the blame on no one, notice I said I am a shitty judge of character, and quite frankly when a longtime (7 years) friend scams rent, followed by a 2 year friend scamming rent, and then a bumbling retard squandering his, followed by a meth addict stealing my shoes who I'd known for 5 years, and then the moron who flooded the apartment, I'd say I'm not blaming anything but luck at this point. That's by and large shitty shitty luck, and I'm not complaining about it, just humoring you temporarily. You wanted my life's timeline there you have it, and the only thing I got wrong was not making enough money to save for a rainy day.
    You blamed everyone but yourself again. It's your own fault. Nobody else's.

Load Metric
    Are you saying I made my friends steal rent checks from me and steal my shoes and flood the apartment forcing us out into the street? Because it sounds an awful lot like you are, and you're crazy bro. Some things in life are beyond your control, shit just happens, you move on, as I am trying to do.

Load Metric

Well, for starters you might be lazy like me, and capable of spending hours staring at 3 posts on the internet, and maybe your phone is downstairs and it's a fucking hot. Point is, you need to contact someone via text, you don't have a cell phone, now you can text.

I also know quite a few people (like a dozen) who are anti-technology, they don't have cell phones they use landlines and answering machines, bare bones computers etc. Even they can text me, thanks to this snazzy trick.

Honestly it's fucking cool email texting I mean, pretty sure there is some way to get around having to pony over $20 a month for whatever texting plan is common these days.

No azz, my mother does not pay my cell phone bill. I do, or no one does, stop hypothesizing that which you have no idea and shouldn't think about anyway.
    But wouldn't you need to go and get your phone to see their reply?

I used this option when testing after I got my new phone. Came in handy. I can't ever see myself using it again though.
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Load Metric
    Are you saying I made my friends steal rent checks from me and steal my shoes and flood the apartment forcing us out into the street? Because it sounds an awful lot like you are, and you're crazy bro. Some things in life are beyond your control, shit just happens, you move on, as I am trying to do.
    Blaming everyone but yourself yet again. Pathetic.

Load Metric
    US Cellphones

AT&T @txt.att.net
    SunCom @tms.suncom.com
    T-mobile @tmomail.net

YOU CAN EMAIL TEXTS BRO

Have you tried this yet to see if it works?
    ´*•.¸(*•.¸https://twitter.com/RealFckVwls¸.•*´)¸.•*´

http://i.imgur.com/TsBfg.jpg

Thread Information