You have talked about computer programming background previously, so I'dl like to interrogate you on this.

Do you have a degree in this field, what languages did you learn in the beginning, who did you work for and what kind of projects did you work on? What as the pre-dominate RDBMS of the day?

Do you program at all now as a hobby, or for profit?

Have you done any custom programming on these forums? Is it all in php? When the forum software company releases an update, how do you make sure any custom changes you made aren't overwritten when you pull (or they push) the update?

Can you also tell me about podcasting - who pays for the bandwidth and how come whatever connection is used when streaming live isn't overwhelmed? Is it because the audio doesn't use much bandwidth? It just seems like eventually the pipe would be saturated.

What about archived podcasts? How does Stitcher (my preferred app) stream it to me? Who is hosting these long-ass podcasts and paying for the storage and bandwidth?

How are the show descriptions pushed to the various podcast platforms? Is it some sort of XML/RSS type format or what exactly?

How many people listen every week and how good are the stats? Do they tell you how long they listened, etc? I mean we have iTunes, stitcher and god only knows what other ways people listen - how can all this data be aggregated with any kind of certainty?

Due to the unbelievable consistency in which the top podcasts produce content, I assume they are doing very well? Maron, Carolla, Rogan, Nerdiest, etc NEVER miss a beat. They (like you) are really good at showing up and while obviously you are passionate about it and have zero profit motives, these other guys have to do well, right?

A guy like Rogan, who is very prolific, gets 250k + views on youtube and I have heard him say the majority of his audience is audio only. WTF? This means more people listen to him than most nightly news shows. I often see podcast ratings and he is usually top 10 or 20 but never #1. I call bullshit - I doubt the next 5 people put together could average 250k viewers per episode on youtube.

I know you are friends with SrsSrsly, do you think it is odd he seems to always take his videos down, move them around and otherwise make it a PIA to find them all in one place? This seems like really odd behavior to me. Like a personality quirk or something.

Thanks!!!