Thread: Mr Clit...

Load Metric

Mr Clit...

In the span of 2ish months you have gone from being literally one of the worst posters ever to literally 1 of my top 5 favorites. I know it means shit what I think, but I think others feel the same way. You honestly make the place way better now and more readable, please keep it up.

Thanks brah and yea yea yea I'll go noose myself now.

BTW Mumbles vs Sparten are trying to battle out for the open spot you left... I think sparten has the early lead due to crack & doe, but Mumbles doesn't want to give up and may be able to win out of sheer horrible perseverance.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Everyone laughed at me when I didn't want to ban him and said he could be a good poster.

This is proof positive that I should never be doubted and everyone should listen to and believe everything I say.

Comments

Lord of the Fraud: lead balloon.. only 9% of americans are born with a sarcasm detector

Load Metric
    yup you sure nailed it with jsizzle as well

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Everyone laughed at me when I didn't want to ban him and said he could be a good poster.

This is proof positive that I should never be doubted and everyone should listen to and believe everything I say.

Comments

MumblesBadly: You obviously aren't among the 9%. (Sorry.)

Load Metric
    BGC is great

Load Metric

Ehhhh, you mad a good decision here... dont have us bring up the bad ones! No but really in this situation you saw something many didn't... I just hope he keeps it up

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Lurker View Post

Name:  damn son.jpg
Views: 323
Size:  24.7 KB

Comments

Mintjewlips: lmao

Load Metric
    BGC, Krypt, Searles, TMMLK, Pooh, Tine (many more) are examples of strong brands. They possess a uniform quality, credibility and experience.

Tyde of course is the best example. You read a Tyde post and you know exactly what the experience will be like.

Young Krypt busted out in his rookie year already tooled up with this important concept. Smart kid. I spotted the genius from post one.

People love brands and they have huge value.

Do you have any fucking idea who owns Mini Cooper or Jaguar, for instance? Nameless faceless conglomerates like PFA acquired these brands. They get it. Sometimes Druff impulsively retires a brand. Common sense always prevails and he comes to terms with the strength of the value.

You don't have to like the guy. This is an important concept in personal branding. WWE understood this. Is there a more reviled player in the NBA than LeBron? (Speaking of which, sorry Toronto bettors but the NBA understands this too - I am hoping he dies in a grease fire myself but know enough to stay away)

Drexel posted yesterday:
    2) Sparten, I tried for a bit, but I literally can't make fucking sense of anything you write. I read it and read it and still nothing.
    Drexel can't put his finger on it but he wasn't talking about spelling or punctuation. Like, the godfather, this was an important and contrived aspect of his posting. Sparten was once consistent here.

Ironically, his punctuation is far better now. He is experimenting not with drugs but with something far more dangerous, a different persona. Fucking with the brand. It is sad to see. Gone is Trump, for instance.

This has left Drexel confused and disappointed. It serves as a cautionary tale. A Bronx tale.

We were so close to that sneaker contract Sparten. You woulda been set.

Very rarely are efforts at rebranding successful. Prove me wrong.

Comments

Pooh: n-word lover

MumblesBadly: The "new persona" may just be the crack talking. He'll likely go back to Sparten we've all come to know as soon as he gets back on the drug-free-and-gain

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post
    In the span of 2ish months you have gone from being literally one of the worst posters ever to literally 1 of my top 5 favorites. I know it means shit what I think, but I think others feel the same way. You honestly make the place way better now and more readable, please keep it up.

Thanks brah and yea yea yea I'll go noose myself now.

BTW Mumbles vs Sparten are trying to battle out for the open spot you left... I think sparten has the early lead due to crack & doe, but Mumbles doesn't want to give up and may be able to win out of sheer horrible perseverance.
    Damn straight!

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 405
Size:  91.4 KB

(Extra points if you can identify the reference.)

Comments

The_Lurker: you suck?

Muck Ficon: :noose

GrenadaRoger: reference guess: bear claws with chocolate icying
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Who?

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    The only thing more exaggerated than my horribleness is my greatness. Pretty sure it's been that way forever. I unfortunately never notice a difference. Thanks anyway.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    The only thing more exaggerated than my horribleness is my greatness. Pretty sure it's been that way forever. I unfortunately never notice a difference. Thanks anyway.
    Personally, I have enjoyed your free-form postings, as there was a kind of modern beat poetic angle to them.

But then again, I am Mumbles, and not your typical ABC-thinking PFAer.

More like "xQ$4Z0&q_t3L%".

Name:  image.gif
Views: 154
Size:  398.1 KB

Comments

The_Lurker: seriously please die in a fucking grease fire

HoodedN: god himself called you out and u still cant stop
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Thread Information