Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTF, Texas?!!! Are you f****** insane???

Load Metric

WTF, Texas?!!! Are you f****** insane???

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/03/crea...-of-education/

Creationist who thinks Obama was a gay prostitute poised to join Texas Board of Education

A woman who believes in the New World Order conspiracy theory and that President Obama worked as a gay prostitute could soon win a seat on the Texas state Board of Education, the Houston Chronicle reports.

Mary Lou Bruner fell just 2 points short of gaining the 50 percent needed to avoid a run-off. Bruner, who claims to be a retired teacher who holds a Masters in special education, believes sex education materials “stimulate” children to experiment with sex and that the United Nations has a plan to wipe out two-thirds of the world population.

According to the Chronicle, Bruner has deleted most of her Facebook posts with questionable content — but not before Gawker and others could collect screen shots of them. Many can be viewed via a simple image search in Google.

“Obama has a soft spot for homosexuals because of the years he spent as a male prostitute in his twenties,” Bruner wrote in October. “That is how he paid for his drugs.”

Bruner also believes climate change is a conspiratorial hoax.

“Just think about how much money the government has wasted educating the people about the government hoax which officials first called ‘Global Warming,'” Bruner wrote, according to Gawker. “Government later changed the term to ‘Climate Change’ because government lies or predictions did not come true, and the people were becoming very suspicious because the world wasn’t getting warmer.”

Bruner also believes that dinosaurs co-existed with humans and, in fact, were on Noah’s Ark.

“The dinosaurs on the ark may have been babies and not able to reproduce,” she wrote. “It might make sense to take the small dinosaurs onto the ark instead of the ones bigger than a bus.”

She also links school shootings with the teaching of evolution in schools. Also troubling is the fact that Bruner has hateful views on Muslim people.

“The USA should ban Islam and stop all immigration. from Muslim countries because Islam’s stated goal is to conquer the USA and kill the infidels (nonbelievers),” she wrote.

According to the Chronicle, Bruner must face second-place winner Keven Ellis in a run-off election in May to join an organization that has already been under intense scrutiny. In July, the board was heavily criticized for textbooks that downplay the role of racism, racial violence, Jim Crow laws and the Ku Klux Klan in the South.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    At what point were you like, 'you know who I want to be? the guy who posts months old facebook feed articles on PFA!'

Like what happened to you, to make you want to be that person.

Comments

bukowski72: This is actually somewhat important as textbooks for students all over the US are written based on Texas' preferences

MumblesBadly: I'll counter rep this as a diplomatic gesture, but me thinks you should abandon this line of attack, as you are now embarrassing yourself over their pettiness with such comments.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    At what point were you like, 'you know who I want to be? the guy who posts months old facebook feed articles on PFA!'

Like what happened to you, to make you want to be that person.

Shut it down, idiot. The article has a fucking date on it.

Load Metric
    She's no "Texas Law Hawk"

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Druff's a card carrying member of said group. Can you believe this radical fringe group holds majorities and is a threat in every election. It's just incredible.

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    God bless Texass. I looooove this kind of crazy shit because it gives me ammo when talking trash with my Texan wife about who has the worst home state. And frankly, being an Okie, I need all the ammo I can get.

Load Metric
    FREE THE SPARTEN

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    Druff's a card carrying member of said group. Can you believe this radical fringe group holds majorities and is a threat in every election. It's just incredible.
    Yeah, but in Druff's defense, he isn't a supporter of the crazy religious wing of the GOP. But I bet he would still vote for Ted Cruz, who is now the unofficial leader of that crazy wing, versus Hillary if it came down to that.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    East Texas is pretty wacky.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
    God bless Texass. I looooove this kind of crazy shit because it gives me ammo when talking trash with my Texan wife about who has the worst home state. And frankly, being an Okie, I need all the ammo I can get.
    Your from Oklahoma? Your wife is probably your sister

Comments

big dick: lolz

LegallyNonBindingPosts: pfa's village idiot.

Load Metric
    She sounds like an info warrior

Comments

LegallyNonBindingPosts: pfa's village idiot

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    rofl at a guy who doesn't know how to use "your" correctly accusing anybody of being inbred. and you're thinking of arkansas not oklahoma. also my wife is waaaaaay too hot to have come from my family's gene pool.

Comments

Mintjewlips: Grahamer nazi rep

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post

rofl at a guy who doesn't know how to use "your" correctly accusing anybody of being inbred. and you're thinking of arkansas not oklahoma. also my wife is waaaaaay too hot to have come from my family's gene pool.
    Pictures of your wife or gtfo

Load Metric
    sure thing. just post your real name and address here and i will be happy to mail you some glamour shots of the better half

Load Metric
    Yes, Texas is fucking insane. Also, you don't have to censor words on PFA.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post

Anyone else miss this Texan?

Name:  toots point-of-boob-15.jpg
Views: 583
Size:  221.5 KB

Load Metric
    Aren't thread titles SEOed? Call me old fashioned, I thought it more appropriate to using the censored version.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Aren't thread titles SEOed? Call me old fashioned, I thought it more appropriate to using the censored version.
    So..........You have no problem using a racial slur in a thread title but feel it necessary to censor "fucking" in one?

Name:  i-gots-to-know-o.gif
Views: 258
Size:  253.8 KB
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

So..........You have no problem using a racial slur in a thread title but feel it necessary to censor "fucking" in one?

Name:  i-gots-to-know-o.gif
Views: 258
Size:  253.8 KB
    Okay. Truth be told. I used the censoring for dramatic effect. Somehow, the censored version seems more visceral than the uncensored one, as if it represents the "speaker" angrily spewing bloody phlem in the heated utterance of this Germanic wunderword.

Comments

Hockey Guy: The truth shall set you free.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post

Anyone else miss this Texan?

Name:  toots point-of-boob-15.jpg
Views: 583
Size:  221.5 KB
    I don't know who that is, but I could see myself missing someone who takes pics like that, yeah.

Thread Information