Thread: as if a million boners cried out and were silenced

Load Metric

as if a million boners cried out and were silenced

Ronda's roots are showing.

Comments

Kuntmissioner: Its not for fucking millionaires

DRK Star: soothes her pain with Cherry Garcia, rep
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Her roots as a chubby judoka? yes.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I would still tap dat !

Comments

Lord of the Fraud: without hesitation

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

Comments

sonatine: photoshop a guinea pig over that sandwich and we got something

Load Metric
    In her defense, she can probably strip that bulk off in like a week but sooner or later her skin is going to lose that elasticity and shes going to start showing up for weigh ins looking like someone draped her with wet pink socks.

But yeah she looks a billion times worse than Gina Carano did at her worst and there was zero doubt that Gina's weight gain during filming had ended her career. So you know, do the math.

On top of which, she hasnt even started to film her shitty Road House remake (which is why she needed to push back her inevitable rematch with Holm) because shitty Road House remake is in production limbo, thankfully, and is already like 6 months behind schedule.

And if she wasnt such a 44 caliber cunt all day erry day I'd be like "good for her, pump out some kittens and get a sponsorship deal for Hostess bear claws" but really its hard not to throw shade at this trailer park trizzash.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    My beef with her is I had read she said she could beat up Money Mayweather. Is she like totally unaware that he's a totally made nigga?

If I may ask, what's your beef with her?
    Last edited by Henry; 03-03-2016 at 01:00 PM.

Load Metric
    All that work on Ray Donovan is hindering her MMA career. It does however bode well for her career as a luchadora

Load Metric
    For me, its kind of a melange of contributing factors;

1) She was the undisputed master of an incredibly weak division but never considered for a moment stepping outside it or even acknowledging that no one else in the division was better than B level.

2) She's a fucking bully, a hyper-competer. And thats terrible for the sport. Her pathos are so obvious and so distracting (judoka mother basically drove her father to suicide) but instead of using martial arts to move beyond her damage and become a better person, she uses martial arts to back up her shit talking. Proof of this is her meteoric fall from grace once the ego train fell off the rails.

3) Bitch is not bright. She trains with some of the worst coaches in the industry and sticks with them because 'loyalty'. But toddler-level critical thought and self awareness would show that no one worked any miracles for her, she was just beating up a bunch of real basic bitches. The second she met someone with a half way professional resume, she got crumbled. You have to really exert yourself to not learn from that, but here we are.

4) And this isnt her fault really; the hyperbole. "Once-in-a-lifetime-talent"? Really? How many hours have we had to sit and listen to Joe Rogan do his DMT-poet act about this mean spirited honky cunt? She became the face of the sport, and then the face of the sport proceeded to call the daughter of a preacher a fake bitch for having the audacity to show up to fight her.

5) Domestic abuser. Beat the shit out of her boyfriend apparently. Shout out to those test levels.

So yeah, in summary; Fuck a Ronda Rousey. I hope Travis goes back to his other fat wife once he knocks up that mouthy yokel cunt, then sues Ronda for spousal support and refuses to acknowledge the kid because Ronda necked M&Ms instead of birth control that week.

Comments

Shizzmoney: Rousey Honky Cunt rep

ThreeBet: solid case made

Henry: wow dude I haven't seen anyone pack her shit in this savage since the Holly Holm fight

Banned
    Load Metric
    I heard that her coaches are literally the woat and they don't even coach MMA just boxing. If that's the case how is she so wildly bad at stand up? Also I've heard that her coach is quite an unsavory character to say the least. Forsure she needs to move it along, I'm surprised people aren't in her ear all the time about this shit but maybe they are and she won't listen.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post
    I heard that her coaches are literally the woat and they don't even coach MMA just boxing. If that's the case how is she so wildly bad at stand up? Also I've heard that her coach is quite an unsavory character to say the least. Forsure she needs to move it along, I'm surprised people aren't in her ear all the time about this shit but maybe they are and she won't listen.

Yeah hes a notorious LA greaseball Armenian who, despite being lead coach for arguably the most important fighter in the UFC at the time, had to file for bankruptcy because apparently he never exactly charged her money?! And had no contract...?!

And apparently never imagined that in her entire ring life she would ever have to face something as unlikely as a south paw?

etc etc

Load Metric
    Yeeeeaaaaah, i'm not sure Ronda would be a great mom.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Who are these freaks that got boners over Ronda Rousey in the first place? Gross.

I can't imagine how fucked up your childhood must have been if you can be attracted to a freak that could probably beat up most men.

Thread Information