Thread: Defense lawyer's Twitter storm exposes bullshit treatment of YBM by the po-lice in North Carolina

Load Metric

Defense lawyer's Twitter storm exposes bullshit treatment of YBM by the po-lice in North Carolina

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    evidence clearly shows that all cops are assholes and you should continue to bash them and protest

Comments

The_Lurker: mumbles drinking bleach rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    (I'm) a little preoccupied in Thailand right now

Load Metric
    Lets continue to make the narrative that all cops hate blacks. Lets have this country set itself back 70 years.

then, when you have a few moments, take a look at all of the BLACKS committing crimes and shooting each other in Chicago. Listen to that CPD scanner link I posted, and realize all of the completely asinine shit that is happening by BLACKS. Its not racist. Its fact. Battery, shots fired, drunk and disorderly, burglaries, car jackings. I'd say 70% of the calls are black. 15% are Hispanic. 15% are White, and most of the white calls are because they are calling for a fight or are drunk. Most of the black calls are for gunshots, breakins, batteries.

facts

My city of Chicago is utterly fucked right now. Here is this weekends stats...and we still have all of today to go. Thank god for improved medical care, or some of these shooting victims would be dead.

Stupidity Tally as of 8:00a: 2 killed, 23 wounded
    2015 weekend tally: 0 killed, 5 wounded
    2014 weekend tally: 6 killed, 5 wounded

If you have been paying any attention to what is happening in Baltimore and Chicago, Black Criminals are running rampant. YOU WILL NOT hear any stories about Jesse Jackson, Father Phleger or any "civil leaders", because they have NO WAY of making money right now. They have no one to sue. Its all the blacks causing hell and tearing shit up. Shouldnt they be out there trying to get the black communities to come together and stop violence? You would think....

Liberal cities with democratic mayors...show me some stats where things are going well in those areas. Chicago hasnt had a Republican mayor in 85 years. We desperately need one right now, or we are toast. Even that police chief from Milwaukee, who is fantastic, didnt put in an application for our head of police position. He knows this city is so completely fucked and corrupt that he isnt even wasting his time. We will probably hire some random BLACK (to appease all the blacks for Rahm, so they get off his ass) who is not from the area (wont know shit about how this city operates) and things will spiral and get nowhere.

If you want to post some random article about this to me, I should post the 10,000 daily horseshit stories about blacks committing crimes to you and make you read them. This attorney shouldnt have done that. Its garbage. We dont know the true facts of the story, just 1 photo. There could be more photos. Who the fuck knows. Lets determine that all cops suck and are corrupt because of one pic and some tweets. What fucking garbage. Of course, you dont consider that. You take shitty journalism as FACT, where I tend to look at as many FACTS as I can before speaking. If you give me one photo and ask me to judge this situation, the cop fucked up. It would be TERRIBLY UNJUST to comment on it though, as Im not privy to ALL EVIDENCE.

Nice work, Mumbles.

Your homework assignment is to listen to that scanner for two hours (frankly, its addicting) and realize all the shit they are dealing with. Then, take that into consideration before you want to toss some crap article in my face, thats trending on twitter, and people are stupid enough to made assumptions on the actions of a jack ass attorney who shouldnt practice anymore, and HIS STORY ONLY about this case.

Read the title of your dumb-assed article. Is THAT really how all black kids are treated?.....nice journalism. Generalize much?....
    Last edited by DRK Star; 02-28-2016 at 08:13 AM.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    Lets continue to make the narrative that all cops hate blacks. Lets have this country set itself back 70 years.

then, when you have a few moments, take a look at all of the BLACKS committing crimes and shooting each other in Chicago. Listen to that CPD scanner link I posted, and realize all of the completely asinine shit that is happening by BLACKS. Its not racist. Its fact. Battery, shots fired, drunk and disorderly, burglaries, car jackings. I'd say 70% of the calls are black. 15% are Hispanic. 15% are White, and most of the white calls are because they are calling for a fight or are drunk. Most of the black calls are for gunshots, breakins, batteries.

facts

My city of Chicago is utterly fucked right now. Here is this weekends stats...and we still have all of today to go. Thank god for improved medical care, or some of these shooting victims would be dead.

If you have been paying any attention to what is happening in Baltimore and Chicago, Black Criminals are running rampant. YOU WILL NOT hear any stories about Jesse Jackson, Father Phleger or any "civil leaders", because they have NO WAY of making money right now. They have no one to sue. Its all the blacks causing hell and tearing shit up. Shouldnt they be out there trying to get the black communities to come together and stop violence? You would think....

Liberal cities with democratic mayors...show me some stats where things are going well in those areas. Chicago hasnt had a Republican mayor in 85 years. We desperately need one right now, or we are toast. Even that police chief from Milwaukee, who is fantastic, didnt put in an application for our head of police position. He knows this city is so completely fucked and corrupt that he isnt even wasting his time. We will probably hire some random BLACK (to appease all the blacks for Rahm, so they get off his ass) who is not from the area (wont know shit about how this city operates) and things will spiral and get nowhere.

If you want to post some random article about this to me, I should post the 10,000 daily horseshit stories about blacks committing crimes to you and make you read them. This attorney shouldnt have done that. Its garbage. We dont know the true facts of the story, just 1 photo. There could be more photos. Who the fuck knows. Lets determine that all cops suck and are corrupt because of one pic and some tweets. What fucking garbage. Of course, you dont consider that. You take shitty journalism as FACT, where I tend to look at as many FACTS as I can before speaking. If you give me one photo and ask me to judge this situation, the cop fucked up. It would be TERRIBLY UNJUST to comment on it though, as Im not privy to ALL EVIDENCE.

Nice work, Mumbles.

Your homework assignment is to listen to that scanner for two hours (frankly, its addicting) and realize all the shit they are dealing with. Then, take that into consideration before you want to toss some crap article in my face, thats trending on twitter, and people are stupid enough to made assumptions on the actions of a jack ass attorney who shouldnt practice anymore, and HIS STORY ONLY about this case.

Read the title of your dumb-assed article. Is THAT really how all black kids are treated?.....nice journalism. Generalize much?....
    The crime is almost entirely black v black or hispanic v hispanic. Almost all of it gang related. The cops are using the BLM movement as a scapegoat for being hands off.

Load Metric
    Why would anyone make this thread at this site?
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    lol tine

Load Metric
    Like...your points are almost understandable drk. Then you go off the rails and write indefensible shit. Everytime.

Load Metric
    evidence clearly shows that all cops are assholes and you should continue to bash them and protest
    I didn't say that, but too many cops still eff with black folks because (1) they are racist shits, and (2) the system overwhelming protects bad cops from justice in too many jurisdictions.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by monsterj View Post

The crime is almost entirely black v black or hispanic v hispanic. Almost all of it gang related. The cops are using the BLM movement as a scapegoat for being hands off.

Yes, the crime is almost entirely black vs black. Its hard to confirm the amount of gang relations.

No, the cops are not using that movement as a scapegoat. Its very complicated.

The city made a deal with the IL ACLU and they can no longer do Stop And Frisk engagements. Those were very valuable in keeping weapons off the streets, as people with guns were in fear of getting caught with them on their person. The reverends and civil leaders took every opportunity to make it sound as if way too many innocent people (re: Blacks) were being abused and harrassed (I would guess that a small portion were). The ACLU removed that ability by the police, and now are requiring the CPD to fill out 2 pages of documents for every single interaction they have, and that document not only takes about 30 minutes to fill out, but it then needs to get entered into their computers in their cars (if those dont work, they have to drive back to the station to fill them all out). They have also not been fully trained on filling these out and there are errors/mistakes everywhere.

Here is the OLD contact card

Name:  cpd_contact_card-800.jpg
Views: 634
Size:  91.0 KB

takes 5 minutes. You keep this information in the system, which could potentially help in the future with information

Here are the NEW ISR's (Investigative Stop Reports)

Name:  CPD-11.910-page-001.jpg
Views: 642
Size:  370.3 KB

Name:  CPD-11.910-page-002.jpg
Views: 846
Size:  332.6 KB

If you make any mistakes on this, the ACLU has attorneys (this is absurd to begin with, because you now have the ACLU looking at people's personal info, which never should happen as an outside agency) looking into these and possibly filing lawsuits, suspending cops, etc for any errors. Why would I want to go out and engage with people if it cant help, and only hurt my employment situation? It takes 30 minutes to fill these out, AND, there was a recent report that a criminal who got one of these, was then able to look up who the officer was and threaten him/his family. What cop wants to deal with that?

The ACLU then posted signs in specific (re: black, high crime) areas of the city asking people to contact them if they have been the target of any stops

Name:  ACLU Flyer.jpeg
Views: 877
Size:  137.9 KB

**its also against Chicago Municipal code to post things like this in public place (Posting Bills), but lets overlook that for laughter's sake**

There have already been stories about people being contacted by the ACLU or its attorneys, and asking some VERY leading questions ("Are you sure the officer was in no way rude to you?" "Are you positive your were treated fairly?") and they want to find people who want to sue the city. EVERYONE knows the city wont fight anything, so people will be more than happy to claim they were harassed, have some attorney sue the city, and the city will settle for a financial sum, where the lawyer gets paid, the person claiming the harassment took place (false or not...what do they care?...the city wont prosecute them for lying) and the taxpayers again lose. Cop now gets "jammed up" as they call it, and now has complaints against him/her and a potential lawsuit to fight, or suspension.

There are "no quotas" for policing either.......except, there were. Just not on paper. Those are now gone......except they arent. They are secretly back again...only no cop is going to do them. They are being threatened to start getting ISR's from people, only what cop in his right mind is going to believe that his superiors "have their backs" for anything that could go wrong? Its a disaster. The cops are being threatened by their superiors saying get us some ISR's or we will change your partners, change your shifts, etc. They will "do their jobs" and respond and arrest when they can. If they arrest someone, keep this in mind...some of the judges are basically saying dont bring anyone in here expecting them to do time. We would rather fine them, and get some money, than fill the jails. The jails are being emptied out. Violent, repeat offenders are out on the streets with ankle bracelets, and a large portion of those arent even working and the judges dont know where those people are. So, the city is running rampant with violent criminals, who are not being approached by police and are free to do whatever they want, with little fear of being arrested (thanks ACLU), armed (cant frisk them) and they know that if they shoot someone in the head, they will probably go free soon.

Sleep tight....

Comments

lol wow: a point for my ginger bear
    Last edited by DRK Star; 02-28-2016 at 01:37 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    I didn't say that, but too many cops still eff with black folks because (1) they are racist shits, and (2) the system overwhelming protects bad cops from justice in too many jurisdictions.
    or because black folks in general cause a lot of crime and mayhem

Load Metric
    jesus christ, drk is a seriously creepy dude.

Comments

DRK Star: Holy Pot/Kettle....

Load Metric
    DRK: The number one way to reduce violence in those black communities is to legalize and regulate recreational drugs. It's those gangs main source of income. Take away that income and need to fight to protect turf and a lot of that violence goes away. Just like when alcohol Prohibition was repealed. During that stupid regime, the Italians, Irish, and Jewish gangs were going at with running gun battles all the time. And Chicagon was probably the most violence-plagued big city because of it.

Comments

bukowski72: I don't know if this is true. Weed dealers in CO say they are still doing fine...They don't add 30% in taxes to their prices.
    Last edited by MumblesBadly; 02-28-2016 at 02:03 PM.

Load Metric
    Krypt,

You are just too fucking stupid to understand what these polices are doing.

1. Crime is going through the roof
    2. Homicides are going through the roof
    3. People are afraid to come to Chicago
    4. Tourism dollars are way down
    5. School Budgets are fucked
    6. No income for the city to pay for anything
    7. All these people shooting each other cost money, which TAXPAYERS have to cover

these things are not things Im pulling from my ass. They are factual.

You now have a city with very little income, with no way to pay for anything, tourism leaving, violence skyrocketing.....who wants to be here? City schools are protesting. CPD lost a good chunk of their pensions due to Obama's old boss and former Mayor Daley's relative putting their money into shitty investments (but yet, keeping a good chunk of the fees). CPD doesnt even know where their pensions will come from. Chicago teachers dont know where theirs are either, if they bankrupt the schools and start over. Chicago State college just sent layoff slips to 9000 employees. No cops are writing tickets. The Red light system for tickets (which brought in 600 million to the city) was just bitch slapped in court, and the city could realistically have to pay back 200 million of it (which they dont have...money is gone). The city just took out a 700 million bond at like 8%. Our water pipes in Chicago are being discovered to be very similar to Flint's, so we could have some major issues here with our water supply in the near future and need lots and lots of pipes replaced.

Upper class gets the fuck outta Dodge. Middle class is stuck paying higher taxes/fees for everything. They eventually leave. Broke ass Liberals screaming about everything, get all their dreams coming true and get their food stamps, wellfare, schools paid for, etc....until the rich leave. Then what?

City is now Detroit West

Year to Date
    Shot & Killed: 86
    Shot & Wounded: 395
    Total Shot: 481
    Total Homicides: 102

Name:  murder_trend-2016.png
Views: 773
Size:  9.1 KB

we still have all of today to add up, and already 23 wounded, compared to 5 wounded each of the last two years. Thank God modern medicine is helping save folks.

Friday 2/26
    12:30p 100 W 95th, Roseland, M/35
    2:55p 2100 W Cermak, Lower W Side, M/16
    4:25p 8900 S Morgan, Washington Heights, M/24
    9:45p 3800 S Princeton, Armour Square, F/30 (Homicide)
    10:00p 1100 S Whipple, North Lawndale, F/19
    10:00p 1100 S Whipple, North Lawndale, F/21
    10:00p 1100 S Whipple, North Lawndale, M/26
    10:10p 600 S Trumbull, Garfield Park, M/19 (selfie)
    11:55p 8300 S Colfax Ave, South Chicago, M/36
    Saturday 2/27
    12:30a 3900 W Madison, Garfield Park, M/27
    1:30p 5700 S Winchester, Englewood, M/41
    1:30p 5700 S Winchester, Englewood, M/48
    2:30p 7300 S Jeffery, South Shore, M/17 (junk)
    3:45p 900 W 85th, Auburn Gresham, M/? (Homicide)
    3:45p 900 W 85th, Auburn Gresham, F24
    4:00p 8300 S Ada, Auburn Gresham, M/24
    4:45p 2400 S Sacramento, Little Village, M/22
    5:30p 3700 W 13th, North Lawndale, F/19
    9:00p 4800 W Barry, Belmont Cragin, M/22
    9:25p 5000 W Thomas, Austin, M/17
    10:20p 7300 S Sangamon, Englewood, M/21
    Sunday 2/28
    12:55a 2800 N Oak Park, Montclare, F/21
    1:35a 1200 S Springfield, North Lawndale, M/39
    2:20a 7900 S East End, South Chicago, M/17
    4:00a 9500 S Lafayette, Roseland, M/30

Comments

bukowski72: Those places are a lot closer to where you grew up DRk...Stick North and and by Lake Shore Drive and you will be fine.

Load Metric
    DRK: The number one way of reducing violence in those black communities is to legalize and regulate recreational drugs. It's those gangs main source of income. Take away that income and need to fight to protect turf and a lot of that violence goes away. Just like when alcohol Prohibition was repealed. During that stupid regime, the Italians, Irish, and Jewish gangs were going at with running gun battles all the time. And Chicagon was probably the most violence-plagued big city because of it.

I wouldnt call Heroin and Crack "recreational" drugs.

And, we have our first few Dispensaries opening. Gee, I wonder if the owners of those dispensaries were given one of the few licenses to open up because of any political pull? (LOL, J/K. Of course they were....)

Load Metric
    you still have derrick rose and the lol bulls though

Comments

DRK Star: Yay BULLS!!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    you still have derrick rose and the lol bulls though

Sunday, Jan. 31, 2016

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local...367136361.html

Armed Offender Fatally Shot by Police at Derrick Rose's Childhood Home
    29-year-old Charles Smith was shot and killed in the 7300 block of S. Paulina when police responded to multiple calls of a home invasion

They shot at the cops, who then returned fire, killing them. They broke into the home and held people hostage, who then called the cops.

Load Metric
    I grew up here in the near west suburbs of Chicago. I love this town. But its sadly, getting destroyed. No accountability except lets blame cops, the mayor and others, and give us free shit and dont hassle us. The criminal element is taking over. We actually NEED mobs in this town, to take care of things that the cops cant do.

IL set an all time record for gun purchases last month. People are starting to realize that the cops cant help you. You should buy a gun and learn to shoot.

Did anyone see what happened in Salt Lake City?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-protests.html

I dont know much, but just listening and reading this crap, makes me ill.

They suggest that a Broomstick is no big deal. Its a deadly weapon. Give me a broomstick and let me try to kill you with it, and I bet 100% I win.

"They only told him to drop the broomstick ONCE!" Is there some fucking rule that states they have to tell him multiple times? They told him to drop it and he didnt. They shot him. Fuck off. More shitty journalism and ignorant "witnesses".

Load Metric
    DRK: The number one way of reducing violence in those black communities is to legalize and regulate recreational drugs. It's those gangs main source of income. Take away that income and need to fight to protect turf and a lot of that violence goes away. Just like when alcohol Prohibition was repealed. During that stupid regime, the Italians, Irish, and Jewish gangs were going at with running gun battles all the time. And Chicagon was probably the most violence-plagued big city because of it.

I wouldnt call Heroin and Crack "recreational" drugs.

And, we have our first few Dispensaries opening. Gee, I wonder if the owners of those dispensaries were given one of the few licenses to open up because of any political pull? (LOL, J/K. Of course they were....)
    People usually initially take them for recreation. They may continue taking them because of the addictive properties, but they surely don't take them as a treatment regimen.

And control of those markets garners a LOT of money for the gangs. And the ensuing competition fuels violence. Especially because for young folks in those neighborhoods, it's the best opportunity to "get rich or die tryin'."

Comments

Kuntmissioner: Heroin and crack arent considered rec drugs, dingus

Load Metric
    just seriously lol chicago like la has a reputation but crime is basically contained unless you get lost on the way to lax and end up in compton we had one sick riot and it just gave us so much street cred when honestly its a super safe place and our blacks are way more behaved

Thread Information