Thread: Shaun Deeb outing scammers

PFA Radio Co-Host
    Load Metric

Shaun Deeb outing scammers

Live on the "Under the Gun" podcast with David Tuchman right now:

http://www.twitch.tv/tuckonsports

It'll be archived and available for listening (free, no account needed) here as well:

http://www.crushlivepoker.com/podcas.../under-the-gun

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Shaun says Pokernews turned this story down and he went off on Donnie Peters saying it was unfair they covered Galfond's story but now won't cover all the ones after the fact.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Cliffs so far:

Alexander Kuzmin: Deeb claims he owes $20k in OFC and Pineapple, Deeb would play OFC app (ABC Poker) with Russian high stakes guys all the time. Deeb lost a lot and suspected cheating, and then claims Kuzmin tried to sell Deeb a superuser app for 50k that would be used to cheat on the ABC Poker app Deeb would play the Russians on. Deeb claims he later sold it to another player for $2k. Deeb was down $500k to the Russians and has said he has paid $350k back of it.

Artem Litvinov: Deeb claims he owes $270-$290k. Artem sent Deeb a text claiming the debt was Deeb's fault, as Shaun "should of stopped it at $100k".

Eli Elezra: Deeb claims he owes him $50-60k, claims Eli owes a lot of people of money (although this has been known for a while) and plays quite often in big games "on the finger" like on Poker Night in America or at Aria/Bellagio. Also said that FBT Mueller has been the only one to put Eli on blast in public (at the Aria high limit room) for owing money. Eli texted Tuckman on the show and says his intention is to pay Shaun Deeb back in small increments.

Last edited by Shizzmoney; 02-24-2016 at 05:21 PM.
    http://www.miraclecovers.com

"Donk down, that’s what you say to someone after they have lost 28K straight?" - Phil Hellmuth, online

Load Metric

Cool

I'd expect this from the Russians but Eli? Say it isn't so

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Shizzmoney View Post
    Cliffs so far:

Alexander Kuzmin: Deeb claims he owes $20k in OFC, Deeb would play OFC app with Russian high stakes guys all the time. Deeb lost a lot and suspected cheating, and then claims Kuzmin tried to sell Deeb a superuser app for the OFC app Deeb would play the Russians on. Deeb was down $500k to the Russians and has said he has paid $350k back of it.

Artem Litvinov: Deeb owed $270-$290k

Eli Elezra: Deeb claims he owes him $50-60k, claims Eli owes a lot of people of money (although this has been known for a while) and plays quite often in the big game "on the finger". Also said that FBT Mueller has been the only one to put Eli on blast in public (at the Aria high limit room) for owing money.

fyp

Platinum
    Load Metric
    seriously outside of fucking druff who the fuck in poker isn't broke as fuck?

Christ...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Starts about 12:30 into the clip:

http://www.twitch.tv/tuckonsports/v/50102812

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post
    seriously outside of fucking druff who the fuck in poker isn't broke as fuck?

Christ...
    ...and how come it's not self explanatory to these guys that when they're losing on an "app" to Russians they could be getting cheated (not til they're 1/2 a milly down?). Christ Almighty.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Deeb might have come on this show to do it, but he doesn't like me because I once passed along a rumor that he was cheating in OFC. Turned out the rumor was likely false, but the damage was done. Shaun called into the show and lambasted me, and I apologized, but it was too late.

When people suggested he come on PFA Radio to out these scammers, Deeb said this:

Oh well.

Since the Deeb and one other situation, I no longer pass along accusations like this unless there's fairly strong evidence if it's true. At the time I qualified it that it was "just a rumor", but in hindsight it was a mistake.

Oh well. Good for Tuchman.

PFA Radio Co-Host
    Load Metric
    Here's a link to the full podcast:

http://www.crushlivepoker.com/podcas...un-deeb-speaks

(free to all to listen, etc.)

Load Metric
    I sent Deeb a message regarding his issues with Todd and that Todd admitted he was wrong about the OFC allegation. I asked if maybe Todd apologized over the incident if he would consider coming on radio.. I know its not Druffs thing to admit he was wrong but this should've been put to rest awhile ago no point in Deeb harboring a grudge still.. Just for whats its worth. Deeb I think underestimates Druff's reach in the poker world with the forum podcasts due to the large archive listener base including many like Bart Hanson and others.. I honestly think with Galfonds outing and now Deeb blasting folks the dam may break on a lot of these lowlife scammers who beg borrow and steal from other players and cut off their life lines so they quit robbing one player to pay another off which is what I'm guessing is happening. Time for chickens to come home to roost and those who need to have their credit cards cut up and learn to manage their bankrolls like any other player..

Load Metric
    Needle of the year !
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thread Information