Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: He has a micropenis?

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric

He has a micropenis?

German medical records reveal Adolf Hitler had 'micropenis'

http://www.abplive.in/lifestyle/germ...ropenis-293925

London: New German medical records, which have been unearthed 93 years after they were originally recorded, claim that Adolf Hitler had a micro-penis.

Historians think that this embarrassing penis deformity of Hitler may be the reason behind his rage and lack of sex life during his 56 years, the Daily Star reported.

Medical records following the Nazi Party leader’s arrest in 1923 suggest that he suffered “right-side cryptorchidism,” the medical name for an undescended testicle and that his genitalia may have been more deformed than first thought.

New records show the fascist leader also had a related condition called Hypospadias, which can leave the sufferer with a “micro-penis.”

Hypospadias sufferers may be forced to urinate out of a small hole at the base, or shaft of the penis, rather than at the tip.

Historians Jonathan Mayo and Emma Craigie said in the new book ‘Hitler’s Last Day: Minute by Minute’ that the Nazi leader, who was well known to have a fear of people seeing him naked and never became a father, kept the dark secret close to him.

They noted that Hitler himself is believed to have had two forms of genital abnormality, an undescended testicle and a rare condition called penile Hypospadius, in which the urethra opens on the underside of the penis.

Personal doctor Theodor Morell, who prescribed Hitler amphetamines, hormones and cocaine on occasion, to hike the leader’s libido, is also said to have recorded the Fuhrer’s penis deformity.

Nazi architect Albert Speer, who was responsible for designing colossal buildings for Hitler, said the leader’s absent sex drive was very noticeable following the war, adding that in the case of Eva Braun in particular, aside from occasional passionate episodes, there was no sexual activity at all for long periods of time.

Rumour has it that during the Battle of the Somme in the First World War, a flying piece of hot shrapnel sliced into Fuhrer’s testicles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    i'll be dammed....so, the WW2 song was right?!

Colonel Bogey March

Hitler, has only got one ball
    Goring, has two but very small
    Himler has something similar
    And poor old Goebbels has no balls at all

if you've seen the movie "Bridge on the River Kwai", then you'll know the melody to the song...it was whistled by the British soldiers as the marched into camp at the beginning of the movie...every British person that saw the movie recognized the song & knew the lyrics...but American's didn't, (nor did Japanese) so the producers figured to have the soldiers whistle to rather than sing in order to get by the US movie Censors of 1959 plus show the captured soldiers unbroken spirit
    Last edited by GrenadaRoger; 02-23-2016 at 05:29 PM.
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    So Hitler is Joe Sebok's grandfather? Heil Grapes!

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Hypospadias is way more common than micropenis.

Load Metric
    sucks to be Hitler

Load Metric
    Totally not searching for anything like this buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut..

Name:  Hitler+did+nothing+wrong_d56b85_5839690.jpg
Views: 518
Size:  16.6 KB

Load Metric
    Hitler did nothing wrong

Comments

4Dragons: THE GAME

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Historians think that this embarrassing penis deformity of Hitler may be the reason behind his rage and lack of sex life during his 56 years, the Daily Star reported.

So basically, if the guy didn't have a tiny little needledick and had maybe gotten laid...or even a frickin blowjob once in a while.... it might have prevented the murder of 10 - 12 million or more people and possible extermination of the jewish population, and a massive world war that would take years to resolve and decades to recover from?

I need to use this info for my defense, the next time my wife refuses to put out!

Load Metric
    One could argue that the blind following of unproven religion is responsible for many more deaths than Hitler ever caused.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    One could argue that the blind following of unproven religion is responsible for many more deaths than Hitler ever caused.
    one could also prove that "government" (I.E. Hitler, Stalin, etc) especially in the last several hundred years, has been responsible for more murders than anything else including religion. Many or at least most of these governments had nothing to do with religion.

Am i wrong here?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    one could also prove that "government" (I.E. Hitler, Bush, Stalin, etc) especially in the last several hundred years, has been responsible for more murders than anything else including religion. Many or at least most of these governments had nothing to do with religion.

Am i wrong here?
    fyp

But yeah you're not wrong on those tyrants being responsible for untold needless deaths.

But religion kills people without even using violence. Like how many people have died of aids because their religion tells them not to use a bag?

Or how many people have died through starvation in Africa through one religion having food priority over the other.

And fuck knows how many people have died through religion in the Middle East over the last 100 years. But we know it's in the multiple millions.

I know I sorta posed the question, but we've no real idea who has the most blood on their hands. But I'm still going with the god fearing crew for having the most kills.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric

one could also prove that "government" (I.E. Hitler, Bush, Stalin, etc) especially in the last several hundred years, has been responsible for more murders than anything else including religion. Many or at least most of these governments had nothing to do with religion.

Am i wrong here?
    fyp

But yeah you're not wrong on those tyrants being responsible for untold needless deaths.

But religion kills people without even using violence. Like how many people have died of aids because their religion tells them not to use a bag?

Or how many people have died through starvation in Africa through one religion having food priority over the other.

And fuck knows how many people have died through religion in the Middle East over the last 100 years. But we know it's in the multiple millions.

I know I sorta posed the question, but we've no real idea who has the most blood on their hands. But I'm still going with the god fearing crew for having the most kills.
    The counter to this is that the godless left kills off countless offspring with abortion. That's definitely in the millions. All you can do here is touche.

Banned
    Load Metric
    So basically, if the guy didn't have a tiny little needledick and had maybe gotten laid...or even a frickin blowjob once in a while.... it might have prevented the murder of 10 - 12 million or more people
    More, if I can define the term "murder" loosely. This is a good excuse to post this video.

I'm no history buff, but my understanding is that this war is a direct result of WWI, the humiliation of the German people and the perception that they conceded too soon, and the crippling economic aftermath. Maybe it would have happened with any other leader. I'm skeptical that penis envy had much to do with it.

Comments

Lord of the Fraud: staggering. makes the middle east look like a playground fight

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Which religions are proven and which are unproven?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    I aint no historian either Srsly...

Nazi architect Albert Speer, who was responsible for designing colossal buildings for Hitler, said the leader’s absent sex drive was very noticeable following the war, adding that in the case of Eva Braun in particular, aside from occasional passionate episodes, there was no sexual activity at all for long periods of time.
    Being dead definitely would turn your attention to more important things than women.

Unless Speer is referring to Hitler's retirement years in Argentina. The nightlife in 50's Argentina ain't what it is now.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Belly Buster View Post
    Which religions are proven and which are unproven?
    They're all unproven. Imho.
    BALLIN'!!

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    lol end up on the wrong side of history and you have a micropenis all of a sudden. *jacks dick*

What's the difference between Hitler and Ron Jeremy?

Ron Jeremy is a fucking Jew!

Banned
    Load Metric
    how far u wanna go back ? because the mongols were styling on niggas for a minute.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Wait a minute? What the fuck is wrong with having a small penis?

Load Metric
    Not really on topic, but funny:Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 391
Size:  72.9 KB

Thread Information