Thread: Earn 50 tier credits at Caesars Las Vegas properties, get a free buffet

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Earn 50 tier credits at Caesars Las Vegas properties, get a free buffet

https://www.caesars.com/las-vegas/re...RS_RESTAURANTS

Here's how it works (from what I can gather). Keep in mind that, once again, Caesars is really confusing with its language describing the rules, so I am taking my best guess:

- Play 50 tier credits on your Total Rewards card, and you earn one free buffet pass which must be used within 48 hours.

- You can eat at either the Spice Market Buffet at PH, Carinval Bufet at Rio, Le Village Buffet at Paris, Flavors at Harrahs, or Paradise Garden Buffet at Flamingo. This does NOT include Bacchanal at Caesars.

- It seems that you can earn this buffet ticket at any Caesars property in Vegas, and use it at any of the 4 above.

- It seems that there is a maximum of 1 earned per day. However, a term in their rules says "Guests may earn one buffet only per day at each property", which implies that maybe you can earn one at each Caesars property in a day! I wouldn't be surprised if this is a mistake, though.

- You can use up to two at once. So for example, if you earn one on Wednesday and one on Thursday, you can go to the buffet on Thursday and take your wife in for free, as well.

- You need to visit the Total Rewards center to get your buffet voucher, after earning the 50 tiers.

- After March 31, this promotion ends.

This isn't a bad deal. 50 tiers is just $500 coin-in of video poker, and $250 in slots. Even at a 98% return video poker machine, you would lose an average of just $10 in when earning 50 tiers (admittedly with some variance).

Comments

lewfather: thx

Banned
    Load Metric
    Does anyone know how many points you earn per hour playing poker? I was told that it was 17/hr, so less than 3hrs playing you earn the buffet.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

- It seems that there is a maximum of 1 earned per day. However, a term in their rules says "Guests may earn one buffet only per day at each property", which implies that maybe you can earn one at each Caesars property in a day! I wouldn't be surprised if this is a mistake, though.
    Allen Kessler needs clarification on this.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post
    Does anyone know how many points you earn per hour playing poker? I was told that it was 17/hr, so less than 3hrs playing you earn the buffet.
    Here is a 2+2 thread on the matter: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/10...ayers-1555786/

In August 2015, one guy reported getting 17 per hour, while another said that he got 34 per hour at Caesars Palace!

Another person said that it depends upon the limit you play (and the property). It was also said that you get 100 RCs per hour.

Anyway, you probably will earn 50 tiers if you play for 3 hours.

Comments

lewfather: TODD IS GOD

Shizzmoney: video poker pro rep

Load Metric
    The Trooper97, who is a low stakes grinder who makes ~10 min VLOGs on his youtube channel has been eating free buffets all month. He said you need ~4 hours play. You have to print out the coupon at a kiosk that day, and have like 24 hours to use it I think. They let you pick what buffet, so he could play at Harrahs, but eat at another property if you wanted.

I think the promotion runs through March 31.

Comments

lewfather: thank you sir.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Comped buffet is being cut off on friday, from what I've heard.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

I am aware of the poker tier score at MOST properties.

White chip blinds you get 17 tier per hour.
    Red Chips BB you get Double, 34 tier per hour.

This applies at the Vegas properties.
    You will notice it is RARE that a 2-5NL game goes at any Caesars property in Vegas Except the mothership Caesers.
    But if somehow a 2-5NL game started at the Flamingo, you should earn 34 tier per hour.

As for the other 30-some properties across the country, each has its own system.
    Horseshoe Council Bluffs for example is near me, they give 17 tier per hour no matter what game.

Harrahs in Kansas City gives 17 tph if your playing 1-2NL. BUT, 34 tph if playing 1-3NL (No Cap buy-in).

Based on this 50t for a Buffet thing, Caesers for 2-5NL for 1.5 Hours should count.

If you are ever short on Tier points for a Diamond card, the best way to make it (Obv. Poker Only) is to play 2-5NL at Caesers palace. However the game will suck, its often full of locals who know this system and they are there hustling for status and free buffets.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post
    Comped buffet is being cut off on friday, from what I've heard.
    You may be right.

I clicked on the link to the promo, and all mention of it is gone.

Leave it to Caesars to announce something running until March 31, and then killing it almost a month early.

Thread Information