Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Attention Britney's Grinders Clit

Load Metric

Attention Britney's Grinders Clit

I thought about just sending you a pm privately but then I went back and read a ton of other posts you had made along the same lines.

So this is the thing. I don't like you. I don't care for your shtick. You try to come off on these forums acting like some crazy paranoid conspiracy theorist guy. I know Druff has met you. I know you're quite normal. I know your inability to act normal is a ruse.

With that said, you of course by all means have every right to dislike me. I am sure they're many other posters on here that dislike me as well. But you are not going to continue to post blatant lies anymore regarding my character. I have really made a big effort in the last few months to post more and of course do radio consistently as well as add my own content to the site.

This isn't a I'm going to take my ball and go home thing. Again, continue to dislike me. Fine. But you're not going to post statements that are factually untrue about my character anymore. In the past 2 months you have posted that I have some dirt on Druff, which is why he publicly states he likes me doing radio. You have stated that Cmoney and I conduct shady business. You posted that I somehow fucked over Garett. Today you post that you would bet your life savings that I forced daredevil off of radio. You made more than one comment in a thread that wasn't suppose to be about me, but a sort of farewell appreciation thread to DD.

Continue with your utter faggotry. I usually just ignore you anyhow. But you tall skinny awkward looking fuck, I take my reputation very serious. I have been put in enough bad situations during my decade on these boards that I am not going to read the drivel of a faggot whose entire online personality is an act to look crazy.

I have contributed to freerolls often, I'll help anyone on here to the best of my ability and I spend a lot of my free time that could be used doing something else trying to entertain the site. What do you do? Half your posts don't even make fucking sense even when I truly try to understand them.

Thanks in advance.

ZoD

Comments

adamantium: zod

FRANKRIZZO: Fuck the haters. Keep doing what you are doing.

Muck Ficon: LOL. HOF

simpdog: Amen.

The_Lurker: That's what I am talking about

LegalizeMeth: got him

Kuntmissioner: That's all

rum dick: almost negged you for saying "I have contributed to freerolls often". not a good look for bragging about this like that

NaturalBornHustler: Right in his gook n-word face.

DRK Star: Ive had him on ignore for like 4 months and it saves lots of time

Gordman: YES. THANK YOU. ZOD IS GOD

IamGreek: OPA!

Kilgore Trout: SCOTTYNO GETS IT.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    you did send me a pm. which I just responded to. Now I get to read this.

Load Metric
    Can you confirm if BGC has black hands or not?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Drexel View Post
    I thought about just sending you a pm privately but then I went back and read a ton of other posts you had made along the same lines.

So this is the thing. I don't like you. I don't care for your shtick. You try to come off on these forums acting like some crazy paranoid conspiracy theorist guy. I know Druff has met you. I know you're quite normal. I know your inability to act normal is a ruse.

With that said, you of course by all means have every right to dislike me. I am sure they're many other posters on here that dislike me as well. But you are not going to continue to post blatant lies anymore regarding my character. I have really made a big effort in the last few months to post more and of course do radio consistently as well as add my own content to the site.

This isn't a I'm going to take my ball and go home thing. Again, continue to dislike me. Fine. But you're not going to post statements that are factually untrue about my character anymore. In the past 2 months you have posted that I have some dirt on Druff, which is why he publicly states he likes me doing radio. You have stated that Cmoney and I conduct shady business. You posted that I somehow fucked over Garett. Today you post that you would bet your life savings that I forced daredevil off of radio. You made more than one comment in a thread that wasn't suppose to be about me, but a sort of farewell appreciation thread to DD.

Continue with your utter faggotry. I usually just ignore you anyhow. But you tall skinny awkward looking fuck, I take my reputation very serious. I have been put in enough bad situations during my decade on these boards that I am not going to read the drivel of a faggot whose entire online personality is an act to look crazy.

I have contributed to freerolls often, I'll help anyone on here to the best of my ability and I spend a lot of my free time that could be used doing something else trying to entertain the site. What do you do? Half your posts don't even make fucking sense even when I truly try to understand them.

Thanks in advance.

ZoD

Comments

herbertstemple: -rep for blatant ass kissing
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Why are you doing this after pm asking me to stop? Why do you not want me to stop now?

1) I jokingly said you must have dirt on druff to get your way as much as you do.

2) The Cmoney stuff was all complimentary.

3) I did post that you fucked over Garrett. You are the reason he was banned. Are you not?

4) I never said I'd bet my life saving that you forced DD off radio. I said I'd bet anything that it was personal. Personal has a huge range

a. Garrett threatening his family

b. You pissing him off

c. Druff pissing him off

d. Anyone here pissing him off.

I'm not fond of making anyone as mad as you clearly are which is why I said yes to your pm even though I didn't agree with it. Like I said in my pm to you... people should have to pay good money to have me as their antagonist.

Muck Ficon's mom says I'm good looking and I do weigh 235 pounds.

Comments

ftpjesus: Incorrect. Garret's Pyscho bullshit is what got him banned not Drexel. Anybody who gets banned and it's rare is because of their own faggotry on the board

The_Lurker: Garret is banned because he is a psycho

rum dick: muck ficons mom is a peach

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Why are you doing this after pm asking me to stop? Why do you not want me to stop now?

1) I jokingly said you must have dirt on druff to get your way as much as you do.

2) The Cmoney stuff was all complimentary.

3) I did post that you fucked over Garrett. You are the reason he was banned. Are you not?

4) I never said I'd bet my life saving that you forced DD off radio. I said I'd bet anything that it was personal. Personal has a huge range

a. Garrett threatening his family

b. You pissing him off

c. Druff pissing him off

d. Anyone here pissing him off.

I'm not fond of making anyone as mad as you clearly are which is why I said yes to your pm even though I didn't agree with it. Like I said in my pm to you... people should have to pay good money to have me as their antagonist.

Muck Ficon's mom says I'm good looking and I do weigh 235 pounds.

Name:  zod.gif
Views: 718
Size:  823.5 KB

Load Metric
    I'm not saying anything more about this. If I have to make someone mad I'm glad that it's a popular person and not a loser but nonetheless I don't like making people mad.

His PM to me.

Kindly stop

This is the one and only time I am going to ask politely.

I have noticed a pattern over quite some time in which you troll me regardless of what thread I post in. Whether it's UFC and you take shots at me regarding my friendship with Cmoney or making out landish comments about the Garett situation, and now stating that I had something to do with DD leaving.

Your shtick is old. I'm not a fan. It's fine if you're not a fan of mine either but you are no longer going to go about making posts that continue to be factually inaccurate about my dealings with pfa members.

My reputation is very important to me. I have been a part of this community for a long time. You can dislike me but you are not going to contribute to drag my name through mud.

Thank you.

My PM back to him.

Re: Kindly stop

Seriously? Who listens to me? I would think people woud pay good money to have me as their antagonist. Also I can't imagine that I ever made a factually inaccurate statement concerning you. How can a total opinion be factually inaccurate?

There is no pattern. I commented in the Garrett thread because you literally brought me up negatively out of nowhere. The same way you have on several occasions.

I don't know how my shtick is simply old to you. Micon told me right off the bat that you hated me, however I remained faithful that your book containing answers to my life questions was coming but it never did.

Even in this thread I'm simply trying to get DareDevil to give the real reason he left.

What I really can't figure out is why you even write me this pm and simply don't call Druff and have me banned. Why even take the time to write this out? You must sort of like me.

You realize that a HUGE part of me simply wants to say something that I deem actually mean towards you so I can see how you are going to go about asking me to stop in a not nice way...

but since you care about this and I don't I will stop.

Sheboon

Why did you get me to stop via pm and then make this OP anyway? In a 3 second window you reveivewd all my posts? hmmm

Also the part I STILL can't understand is why you wouldn't just have Druff ban me? Why go through all this trouble unless this whole thing is a troll? Either way I'm done thinking about it.

Load Metric
    Congrats sheboon, there is at least one person in your life who cared if you live or die.

Downside; now that you've read Drexel's post, you're back to zero.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Congrats sheboon, there is at least one person in your life who cared if you live or die.

Downside; now that you've read Drexel's post, you're back to zero.

He clearly made me realize that I'm normal and my crazy is a ruse. I'm less suicidal than how I woke up. 100 percent.

Comments

rum dick: rofl

Load Metric
    I just pulled a forty foot pipe from my ass.

Load Metric
    I wouldn't worry too much about BGC. He's the guy who came up with the whole Pooh killed his father thing.

BGC is GOD

FREE FLUFFER

Load Metric
    sheboon woat

Comments

varys: Said it all

Load Metric
    Interestingly both sheboon and Drexel have nearly identical rep scores.

Load Metric
    that really isn't interesting

Comments

Krypt: :lol2

rum dick: jacked him up

Starbucks Spunk Bucket: quick on the draw

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I read Drexel's post and a bit of Brttinay's reply and two thoughts came to mind.

This isn't one of the above mentioned thoughts but I feel bad not acknowledging it.

That last few words you just read may be at the heart of the problem.

A weak attempt at humour that will be misinterpreted or not recognized by many. To this

day I get flack from my own family when a joke of mine is not recognized as such.

It's understandable I guess, but you'd think people I've been around the longest would

pick it up on it. Also, Shenay has been controversial and an enigma from day one but not

a hater IMO. A character, who is considered by some to be "off balance", but I think it

maybe the opposite.

In a similar fashion Drexel, you too are an enigma, and a lot your stories and anecdotes

were misread by me for years. I now believe you to be someone who speaks from the

heart and would be a good guy to know.

Could be wrong but I doubt it.

Comments

Drexel: Thanks

Brittney Griner's Clit: Make the suffering stop.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    I read Drexel's post and a bit of Brttinay's reply and two thoughts came to mind.

This isn't one of the above mentioned thoughts but I feel bad not acknowledging it.

That last few words you just read may be at the heart of the problem.

A weak attempt at humour that will be misinterpreted or not recognized by many. To this

day I get flack from my own family when a joke of mine is not recognized as such.

It's understandable I guess, but you'd think people I've been around the longest would

pick it up on it. Also, Shenay has been controversial and an enigma from day one but not

a hater IMO. A character, who is considered by some to be "off balance", but I think it

maybe the opposite.

In a similar fashion Drexel, you too are an enigma, and a lot your stories and anecdotes

were misread by me for years. I now believe you to be someone who speaks from the

heart and would be a good guy to know.

Could be wrong but I doubt it.

Thank you.

I don't want to come off as all homo but I really have gotten a true sense of enjoyment with this community the last few months. I realize I took a lot of the support and kindness I have received from many on here for granted. I am doing my best these days to show my reciprocation.

I have always admitted that I made a lot of mistakes in the way I conducted myself and the decisions I made back in the day. These boards really are a lot like life. Making mistakes, growing from them and learning not to repeat them. That's why BGC comments pissed me off because my reputation is very important to me and incidents such as rawwolf and more recently Garett have honestly upset me. I guess it's one thing to be a sensitive bitch online but with me a lot of these experiences have been in person, in real life. The two examples I mentioned especially hurt because truly I was trying to help two people from the community and I went out of my way both times and I felt disrespected and then pissed at the fallout on the forums.

I really like to consider my self an ambassador to Las Vegas. Even though I have stated on radio I won't be meeting anyone in the future, the truth is that if someone from the community who seems *normal* wants to meet up I in all actuality will.

I constantly have people I don't know texting me on the home office line asking for advice on where to stay, where to eat, and many other questions. I honestly don't know who these people are for the most part. The majority claim to just be lurkers, but nonetheless I always try to respond.

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Zod, how much adderall are you on right now?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post

30 mg. Why? Is it that obvious?

Load Metric

niggas been holding out on me

real talk though, when i had first posted about my issue brandon texted me at like 4 in the morning asking me if i'm ok, if there is anything he can do for me, do i need any money (offering money to a junkie?? lol) but the guy cares

yes, he can be flaky, but he has a lot going on. drexel has gone out of his way too many times trying to help even the most unstable of the forum

tl;dr zod is god

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric

Little bit. Mainly just because of how long your posts are today and how serious you seem to be taking some of things that probably aren't that big a deal (not talking about the Garrett nonsense as that is serious bullshit and no one should have to deal with that kind of crap). Adderall tends to make people verbose and uber intense. eta - i am as guilty as anybody when it comes to babbling on adderall

Thread Information