Thread: Matt the Rat returned his $15 prize for next week's pool

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Matt the Rat returned his $15 prize for next week's pool

Next week's radio freeroll will be at least $65, as Matt the Rat returned his 2nd place prize to the pool, which was very generous of him. Matt is a genuinely nice guy. Everyone who has met him at the WSOP thought very highly of him, myself included.

Steve-O was also generous and sent $10, but there was some objection to using it for a jsearles bounty. Steve, let me know what you want me to do with that $10.

Also thanks to BUBBLES for donating $5 again for the "bubble" finisher, and of course a big thanks to our main donor who gave $200 which we have been spending $50 for each of the first four weeks.

I think it's great that people are willing to give their hard earned money as donated prizes for people to have fun here with the freerolls.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Next week's radio freeroll will be at least $65, as Matt the Rat returned his 2nd place prize to the pool, which was very generous of him. Matt is a genuinely nice guy. Everyone who has met him at the WSOP thought very highly of him, myself included.

Steve-O was also generous and sent $10, but there was some objection to using it for a jsearles bounty. Steve, let me know what you want me to do with that $10.

Also thanks to BUBBLES for donating $5 again for the "bubble" finisher, and of course a big thanks to our main donor who gave $200 which we have been spending $50 for each of the first four weeks.

I think it's great that people are willing to give their hard earned money as donated prizes for people to have fun here with the freerolls.

I don't want to steal Matt's thunder but I told him to do so. As a Canadian, we strive to outperform our inferior cousins to the south(not too hard). We knew one of us would win and

because winning comes so easy to us we thought the least we could do was let you types try again next week....good on you Matt

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

I don't want to steal Matt's thunder but I told him to do so. As a Canadian, we strive to outperform our inferior cousins to the south(not too hard). We knew one of us would win and

because winning comes so easy to us we thought the least we could do was let you types try again next week....good on you Matt
    Have another Molson.

When there's another troubled world hot spot requiring expertise in ice hockey and maple syrup, I'm sure Canada will get the call.

Load Metric

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SixToedPete View Post

Have another Molson.

When there's another troubled world hot spot requiring expertise in ice hockey and maple syrup, oil, gold, diamonds, potash, natural gas, government regulated online poker, cycling champions, water.... I'm sure Canada will get the call.
    FYP
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SixToedPete View Post

Have another Molson.

When there's another troubled world hot spot requiring expertise in ice hockey and maple syrup, oil, gold, diamonds, potash, natural gas, government regulated online poker, cycling champions, water.... I'm sure Canada will get the call.
    FYP
    Another winner from Baron and we can add in peace keeping instead of laying waste to millions of innocents in the name of natiional security or "world peace"

Thread Information