Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: lol prop bets

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    How long did it take for his temporary girlfriend to make it? She had 72 hours.
    69 ... Hours, can't make this shit up.

Comments

DRK Star: thank you sir!
    @hotshott74 on twitter

Load Metric
    over 3hrs in w few short breaks & 34 miles logged, 88 left.
    declines & sweet views are plentiful.
    seat bone hurts😁🚲

lunch break @ 1130,was back on @ 12:35. rode 2.5hrs & only progressed 17 miles. hills=🐢speed. 72miles left by tmrw at 1130. back on in 30min

Load Metric
    This has to go off by the end of the month. Blitz betting Rick Salomon his private jet vs 250K.

danbilzerianJust bet @ricksalomon my G4 vs his $250,000. If I die or get brain dead he wins, if I bike from Vegas to LA in 48 hours I win. If I have heart attack and live or don't make it, bet is a wash, this is getting interesting, almost a million on the line now...

A post shared by on

https://instagram.com/p/BDSSsxWIDlA/

Comments

rum dick: hof update thanks
    @hotshott74 on twitter

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    so wait...if he has a heart attack and lives but doesnt finish the race in time then it's a wash? maybe im over-analyzing it but he seems to be saying he can have a heart attack and it's a push so long as he doesnt die. if thats the case what stops him from faking a heart attack if it becomes clear he cant get there in time? and the dude better pack a crapload of baby aspirin and a defibrillator.

also putting up his plane against a quarter mill is friggin stupid. G4s cost several million dollars. he'd be an idiot if he didnt make the other guy put up at least 2 mill. i mean crap blizerian could tear a hamstring and boom bye bye plane. meanwhile solomon is only at risk of losing his version of pocket change.

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
    so wait...if he has a heart attack and lives but doesnt finish the race in time then it's a wash? maybe im over-analyzing it but he seems to be saying he can have a heart attack and it's a push so long as he doesnt die. if thats the case what stops him from faking a heart attack if it becomes clear he cant get there in time? and the dude better pack a crapload of baby aspirin and a defibrillator.

also putting up his plane against a quarter mill is friggin stupid. G4s cost several million dollars. he'd be an idiot if he didnt make the other guy put up at least 2 mill. i mean crap blizerian could tear a hamstring and boom bye bye plane. meanwhile solomon is only at risk of losing his version of pocket change.
    I read it as if he doesn't get to LA in the 48 hours iit s a push. This is a different bet to the Perkins bet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    The plane is likely paid for and there will be security deeds on it. Moreover, if he dies, it will all go through his estate and I doubt the beneficiaries will be eager to honor his death wager. Dumb bet.

Load Metric
    @hotshott74 on twitter

Load Metric
    Is there a Las Vegas sign in/near LA or is this a typo? Serious question.

Comments

hotshott74: Fair point, either they changed direction or Perkins is directionally challenged
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    The plane is likely not paid for and there will be security deeds on it. Moreover, if he dies, it will all go through his estate and I doubt the beneficiaries will be eager to honor his death wager. Dumb bet.

Load Metric
    I call bullshit.

They're just saying this for hype/publicity.

Quote Originally Posted by hotshott74 View Post
    This has to go off by the end of the month. Blitz betting Rick Salomon his private jet vs 250K.

danbilzerianJust bet @ricksalomon my G4 vs his $250,000. If I die or get brain dead he wins, if I bike from Vegas to LA in 48 hours I win. If I have heart attack and live or don't make it, bet is a wash, this is getting interesting, almost a million on the line now...

A post shared by on

https://instagram.com/p/BDSSsxWIDlA/

Load Metric
    when does he begin?

I thought it would be today?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    when does he begin?

I thought it would be today?

6:30pm on the west coast he still has about 5 hours to get going.

Load Metric
    It's underway..

A post shared by on

https://instagram.com/p/BDj0UujApC9/

Perkins Periscoping too. https://twitter.com/bp22 I think he may be following in a bus.

Also, I heard there was a bit of a delay due to the windy weather. He started the bet at 3:36pm Las Vegas time.

Last edited by hotshott74; 03-29-2016 at 08:05 PM.
    @hotshott74 on twitter

Load Metric
    he is going uphil right now. the folks that were on the bus are now eating at a diner, waiting for him to catch up. Someone at the table said that he is on a 7mph pace and someone said that wasnt that good. Uphill portion though. He is also freezing.

they are eating here right now

peggy sues diner. Dan is way back. Maybe an hour.

***Im now confused. Perkins said Dan is 57 miles outside of Vegas. Where did they start? I thought they started in LA?

Load Metric
    he is going uphil right now. the folks that were on the bus are now eating at a diner, waiting for him to catch up. Someone at the table said that he is on a 7mph pace and someone said that wasnt that good. Uphill portion though. He is also freezing.

***Im now confused. Perkins said Dan is 57 miles outside of Vegas. Where did they start? I thought they started in LA?
    They switched the direction, it's Vegas to LA now.

Comments

DRK Star: thx. It seems like he is on a decent pace then, in regards to where the diner is
    @hotshott74 on twitter

Load Metric
    damn....that bike actually looks very comfortable to ride. He wont have as many issues with his upper leg/groin areas, and his ass wont hurt as much.

cheeky bastards

turned off that periscope, as its them sitting at the diner, staring at the camera, giving very little useful info.

"HI, we are at Peggy sue's diner, about 50 miles ahead of Dan. We left at 3:37 and he is at a pace of 7mph right now. He is a bit behind, but he is riding uphil and its very cold outside"

that would be great....except, no...they are periscoping themselves eating fried pickles.

Load Metric

So they changed it to make it easier for him? And he also only has to do it a tad bit faster than Abernathy did? Seems legit

I'd say the direction change would change the bets and void all side bets anyone has on this
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Update @DanBilzerian is now near Barstow. Didn't sleep much but he's on pace...he's a slight favorite to win IMO but it's a long way to go.

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

So they changed it to make it easier for him? And he also only has to do it a tad bit faster than Abernathy did? Seems legit

I'd say the direction change would change the bets and void all side bets anyone has on this
    Fuck - they changed the direction? Yeah that is huge - reverses a 2000 ft climb into a 2000 ft freewheel. Agree bets should be void.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Thread Information