Thread: Head of Russia's anti-doping agency just dropped dead 2 months after resigning and its totally not suspicious

Load Metric

Head of Russia's anti-doping agency just dropped dead 2 months after resigning and its totally not suspicious

(Reuters) - The former executive director of Russia's anti-doping agency (RUSADA) Nikita Kamayev has died two months after resigning his post, the Tass news agency reported on Sunday.

The report, citing the former general director of the scandal-hit agency Ramil Khabriev, said Kamayev's death had "presumably" been caused by a heart attack.

"It looks like an extensive infraction," it quoted Khabriev as saying. "He complained of heart ache after a skiing session. He has never complained about heart problems, at least to me. Maybe his wife knew about such problems."

Russia was suspended from international athletics last November after a special commission of the World Anti-Doping Agency exposed widespread state-sponsored cheating and corruption.

Kamayev and Khabriev stood down from their positions along with the rest of the senior RUSADA management in mid-December as Russia began working on lifting the ban in time for its athletes to compete at the Rio de Janeiro Olympics in August.

TOTALLY NOT SUSPICIOUS AT ALL, COMRADES.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    apropos

Load Metric
    Name:  afc46af01faad47839310369fb248d6d.gif
Views: 297
Size:  279.8 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    (I'm) a little preoccupied in Thailand right now

Load Metric
    Those crazy ruskies got some heart problems, i am sure its just a fad.

Alexander Perepilichny was a fit 44-year-old with a clean bill of health, but that morning he was feeling decidedly groggy. He decided to go for a run round the estate to see if he could sweat it off. He never returned.
    Dressed in his running gear, his body was discovered later that day nearby. Yet, despite a spate of strange deaths of Russians in Britain, Surrey Police concluded in June 2013 that his death was not suspicious, there was no foul play or ‘third party involvement’ and that he had simply died of heart problems. Case closed.

Now, the mysterious ‘collapse’ of this Russian exile is at the centre of astonishing claims that he was murdered by assassins using a poisonous plant found only in China, where it is known as ‘heartbreak grass’.

This poison, scientific name gelsemium, comes in three types of flowering plants, all of which can be deadly, but the most potent, gelsemium elegans, causes paralysis of the spinal cord, physical collapse and death by asphyxiation.

link to the article

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ct-poison.html
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Richard "The Iceman" Kuklinski used a cyanide spray that would induce heart attack symptoms. And the cyanide would decay fast enough to not be detectable.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Richard "The Iceman" Kuklinski used a cyanide spray that would induce heart attack symptoms. And the cyanide would decay fast enough to not be detectable.

Load Metric
    I just moved to Russia AMA

Thread Information