Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: 408Mike Update Thread

Silver
    Load Metric

408Mike Update Thread

Seems he's been off the PFA grid for at least a week...

Anyone on here stay in contact with the lovable guy outside this site?

Hate to hear he got pulled down to rock bottom with Heeb.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Avon Barksdale View Post

Come on man, really? Poke another bear...this is old and somewhat pitiful....leave these two poor creatures alone

Load Metric
    limitles is just mad cause no one would give a fuck if he dropped off the face of the planet.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post
    limitles is just mad cause no one would give a fuck if he dropped off the face of the planet.
    absolutely false......mike does not need people poking at him, which is all that is happening with these, "what's mike doing" updates...

people are cruel and we see it every time Drexel and others take to the podcraft......

Make fun of those who have somehow blundered their way to the top and need some comeuppance.

If you don't understand where I'm coming from you most likely never will

Load Metric
    It's not that I don't understand, it's that I don't give a fuck. Go make another 18 tilt threads on donkdown fuckface.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    peace and harmony to you and your inbred offspring

Load Metric
    That's it? No fight left in you man?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post
    That's it? No fight left in you man?
    I'm dismissing you as a nobody....dipballls

Load Metric
    You picked nunbeater as a username. Well done, hard man.

Load Metric
    Whoa wiganer fuck off, I am already busy arguing with one junkie tonight.

Load Metric

I am fine thank you for the support. temporarily I've hashed things out with my parents to stay home and finish my degree, or leave, join the military etc.

none of these potentials interest me tho, and living at home..i might as well just kill myself now and stop wasting time I mean...I hate it. BIG time. The obvious problem now is how do i escape? 31 is bad enough, I might wake up and be 35-36 AND STILL LIVING WITH MY PARENTS- a real possibility now as I think my parents have more or less broken down and said they can't throw me out again.

*sigh* and life trudges on...
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Sounds like you need a change of scenery man.

Bay Area is expensive. Cali is awesome, but it's expensive as shit.

No opportunity or friends and family elsewhere in the country?

Phoenix's economy has really been picking up and home prices are on the rise. :shrug

Hot as fuck but there is opportunity here.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post

I am fine thank you for the support. temporarily I've hashed things out with my parents to stay home and finish my degree, or leave, join the military etc.

none of these potentials interest me tho, and living at home..i might as well just kill myself now and stop wasting time I mean...I hate it. BIG time. The obvious problem now is how do i escape? 31 is bad enough, I might wake up and be 35-36 AND STILL LIVING WITH MY PARENTS- a real possibility now as I think my parents have more or less broken down and said they can't throw me out again.

Get whatever work you can and save your money, maybe have someone completely trustworthy (parents) hold it for you and get a cheap apartment when you feel strong enough to be by yourself. There's no shame in your current situation when you're trying to better yourself.

Silver
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    what a fucking waste.

Bronze
    Load Metric

As far as the military, it basically would be impossible to get in now at age 31. The services have cut back dramatically and you would not get past the interview process. They are actually bouncing people now who are in the service who they feel do not have the potential to advance.

Not sure why you don't get a job waiting tables. Not saying this is a lifetime job, but I know a guy who waits at a high end steak house and always is flush with cash and is generally a good guy. You'd have to start out at like an Outback to get the experience though. Sure beats sitting at home feeling sorry for yourself.

Plus you'll meet new people and have the potential to haul some ass with some 20 something waitresses, although you'll need to get an apartment first.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset316 View Post

As far as the military, it basically would be impossible to get in now at age 31. The services have cut back dramatically and you would not get past the interview process. They are actually bouncing people now who are in the service who they feel do not have the potential to advance.

Not sure why you don't get a job waiting tables. Not saying this is a lifetime job, but I know a guy who waits at a high end steak house and always is flush with cash and is generally a good guy. You'd have to start out at like an Outback to get the experience though. Sure beats sitting at home feeling sorry for yourself.

Plus you'll meet new people and have the potential to haul some ass with some 20 something waitresses, although you'll need to get an apartment first.

No need to waste your time even entertaining that idea. Mikey was joining the Air Force like 5 years ago, according to him*lol*

Mike, why don't you and Heeb make a group jerkoff video to get you back on your feet?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset316 View Post

No need to waste your time even entertaining that idea. Mikey was joining the Air Force like 5 years ago, according to him*lol*

Mike, why don't you and Heeb make a group jerkoff video to get you back on your feet?
    Why are you trolling somebody who is trying to better their life? You realize how pathetic this is, right?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Why are you trolling somebody who is trying to better their life? You realize how pathetic this is, right?

What's your definition of trolling? it seems to be overused here. I made one post toward Mike mocking him, and you, the serious police come in telling me I'm pathetic?

lol, what's pathetic is how serious you and some others take the internet. How about you go fuck yourself and eat a fat dick, and realize I can and will say whatever I want on here to mock whoever I want.

Trying to make his life better? lol, you obviously don't have a fucking clue who Mike is and his past. If you think for a second he is coming on this forum to "make his life better" you are a fucking clown and don't even deserve a response. Now fuck off bitch and go protect someone who needs it

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

What's your definition of trolling? it seems to be overused here. I made one post toward Mike mocking him, and you, the serious police come in telling me I'm pathetic?

lol, what's pathetic is how serious you and some others take the internet. How about you go fuck yourself and eat a fat dick, and realize I can and will say whatever I want on here to mock whoever I want.

Trying to make his life better? lol, you obviously don't have a fucking clue who Mike is and his past. If you think for a second he is coming on this forum to "make his life better" you are a fucking clown and don't even deserve a response. Now fuck off bitch and go protect someone who needs it
    You're like a more eloquent version of The Standard. The guy's life has fallen apart due to drugs and you feel it necessary to take shots at him over the internet. Tight fucking life bro, just sayin'

Name:  6702873107_69c6227164_z.jpg
Views: 612
Size:  166.0 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Gl Mike. Hope shit works out for you.

Thread Information