Thread: Jesus

Banned
    Load Metric

Jesus

I try to remain openminded but even I can understand why Sonatine hates you all. You are all so fucking retarded when I go from thread to thread. Honestly as much as I want to help Sonatine fit in here better I truly think it is imposssible. Maybe next time when you all want to rally against Sonatine and ruin his day you should look in the mirror and realize it is you who is in the wrong lane. Maybe when he asked you all for a cabin to write his novel in he was actually just humoring you all. Maybe he was thankful when you all told him hell no. Did you ever think that maybe he was praying to god that you would decline his request. He didn't want to stay in your idiotic cabin's anyhow.

Cheers.

Comments

The_Lurker: please die in a fucking grease fire

DRK Star: You are the human equivalent of a stain

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Raymers Shorts View Post
    I try to remain openminded but even I can understand why Sonatine hates you all. You are all so fucking retarded when I go from thread to thread. Honestly as much as I want to help Sonatine fit in here better I truly think it is imposssible. Maybe next time when you all want to rally against Sonatine and ruin his day you should look in the mirror and realize it is you who is in the wrong lane. Maybe when he asked you all for a cabin to write his novel in he was actually just humoring you all. Maybe he was thankful when you all told him hell no. Did you ever think that maybe he was praying to god that you would decline his request. He didn't want to stay in your idiotic cabin's anyhow.

Cheers.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Thread Information