Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mumbles containment thread?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    My position on Mumbles:

He stays on topic and attempts to add to any conversation going on. Even if you don't like what he has to say or how he says it, I see no reason to make a containment thread for him.

I was referring mostly to the Greg Raymer's Whatever dupe which is making a convincing effort to pass itself off as Mumbles earnest attempt to shitpost this place into oblivion.

Regardless, point taken.

Comments

Lannister: Said you was leaving
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    My position on Mumbles:

He stays on topic and attempts to add to any conversation going on. Even if you don't like what he has to say or how he says it, I see no reason to make a containment thread for him.

I was referring mostly to the Greg Raymer's Whatever dupe which is making a convincing effort to pass itself off as Mumbles earnest attempt to shitpost this place into oblivion.

Regardless, point taken.
    I'm the only one sticking up for you. I think a good nights rest would help you. Drink lots of water and breathe more slowly. If you need to talk just pm me. I'm one of the good ones. I plan to go back to lurking but I will log in from time to time. If you would like to talk pm me your phone number before you go to bed. I will have a little time in about an hour.

Load Metric
    since I didnt copy any comments from anywhere, show me where you are accusing me from taking them
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    (I'm) a little preoccupied in Thailand right now

Load Metric

The reason is; I'm embarrassed to be part of this community.

The guy who made a name for himself trannie bombing NWP and pioneered using gay fiction as an emoticon is embarrassed to post here. That's what time it is.
    There will be a course at UCLA Berkeley in the near future. Sonatine will be studied like Yates or Keats.

I will only have to take an equivalency exam as evidenced by how easily I found these gems.

One or two were culled from the herd since the following post. It was interesting to see posts from the now deceased in the related thread. So, there is that. And this....

To be clear, I scaled back my involvement here because its the last watering hole for the internets worst posters. It had nothing to do with the bitching or fighting or 'stirred pots' or anything else.

There is a social science theory to the effect that if the police ignore a smashed window, ten other windows will get smashed. So the police have to prevent nuisance crime like graffiti, pissing in the streets, etc because these minor transgressions generate larger ones. By refusing to effectivelyy weed out subnormals, youve created an environment where legitimately broken bottom feeders know they can ply their shitty trade in front of a captive audience. Its gross, thats all.

People got short bussed for a reason at NWP. But that entire, totally essential dynamic is totally off the table here, and its created an absolute perfect storm of mentally ill stupidity.

For the absolute life of me Druff, I have no idea why you allow it to continue. But again, its your business so mazeltov.

Mumbles redeemed himself with his recent radio call in. Won a lot of guys over, including Drexel.

But I don't sit on the jury.
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 02-10-2016 at 06:50 PM.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Congrats to Sonatine for picking himself up by his bootstraps and ignoring all the hate he's been taking in all the threads and get back out there posting!!!

Thank you for all the help and thank you for all the green reps for the OP guys. We really appreciate that. Yesterday was rough for him but today is a totally new day! It's a true testament of determination and team work from the forum.

Cheers!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Raymers Shorts View Post
    Congrats to Sonatine for picking himself up by his bootstraps and ignoring all the hate he's been taking in all the threads and get back out there posting!!!

Thank you for all the help and thank you for all the green reps for the OP guys. We really appreciate that. Yesterday was rough for him but today is a totally new day! It's a true testament of determination and team work from the forum.

Cheers!
    He's feeling 100% better after you drained his balls all day yesterday.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Raymers Shorts View Post

Cheers!
    He's feeling 100% better after you drained his balls all day yesterday.

Thanks. I can recognize all suffering.

Thread Information