Thread: Somali terrorist detonates bomb on plane, gets himself sucked out, kills no one else

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Somali terrorist detonates bomb on plane, gets himself sucked out, kills no one else

How hard is it to kill people when you detonate a bomb on a plane? Apparently very tough, for this guy deemed the "worst terrorist ever".

Bomb went off, hole formed in the plane, he got sucked out, no one else got killed.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slate...m_of_bomb.html

Comments

GrenadaRoger: Death of Goldfinger rep

Load Metric
    rip
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    I'm sure the people who didn't get killed were still terrorized.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    I'm sure the people who didn't get killed were still terrorized.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Saw this a while ago and i cannot believe it hasn't been covered more.

This is like a fucking optimal wet dream come true for anyone who wants to rid the world of these terrorist scumbags

I mean, seriously.

Guy has crossed his T's and dotted his I's and is all ready to get his multiple virgins. He's like "YES!" im going to blow up all of these motherfuckers...everything is SET

Then....BOOM....and schoop....he gets sucked right out like a Dyson in overdrive and everyone else laughs all the way back to the airport while eating their peanuts and drinking their complimentary drink. Well, i doubt if they were laughing, but you know what i mean

Comments

superallah: dyson overdrive rep.

ftpjesus: That's just gotta suck for him

Load Metric
    "Two people were slightly injured as 74 passengers and crew of the plane were evacuated after the plane made a safe landing on Tuesday, Somali aviation official Ali Mohamoud said. It was not certain if all the passengers were accounted for."

well, that's definitive. 2 people were slightly injured, but maybe a few just disappeared, who knows.

also, this was probably the one of the least violent thing that happened in and over somalia that day.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    "Two people were slightly injured as 74 passengers and crew of the plane were evacuated after the plane made a safe landing on Tuesday, Somali aviation official Ali Mohamoud said. It was not certain if all the passengers were accounted for."

well, that's definitive. 2 people were slightly injured, but maybe a few just disappeared, who knows.
    Well, either way, that's one more goat fucker gone

So thats progress i guess

Im just trying to be optimistic.

Load Metric
    dude probably put his life roll on lady gaga, then got fucked when his betting site decided to pick the start/stop time to insure they made the most money and he got fucked.

anybody stupid enough to blow himself up is one less immigrant Obama or Hilliary would like to treat like royalty.

Sad that homeless all over the country, yet Obama want fail bomb blower uppers to get free housing, stipends, and free travel to the USA. Fuck Hillary, Fuck Obama, and sadly, if you served in the military, and committed the crime Hillary did with her emails, you'd be in jail.

I say put Hillary and every scum bag that wants to vote for her on a plane, and load it with a few bomb plowing up Muslims they love, and do another test.

Comments

Lord of the Fraud: seriously, can you fucking retards please stop watching fox news

big dick: idiot

Load Metric
    Guess he didn't learn one should not go to a terrorist training camp run by this guy

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 320
Size:  26.2 KB

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Bomb went off, hole formed in the plane, he got sucked out,

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by anchordraw View Post
    dude probably put his life roll on lady gaga, then got fucked when his betting site decided to pick the start/stop time to insure they made the most money and he got fucked.

anybody stupid enough to blow himself up is one less immigrant Obama or Hilliary would like to treat like royalty.

Sad that homeless all over the country, yet Obama want fail bomb blower uppers to get free housing, stipends, and free travel to the USA. Fuck Hillary, Fuck Obama, and sadly, if you served in the military, and committed the crime Hillary did with her emails, you'd be in jail.

I say put Hillary and every scum bag that wants to vote for her on a plane, and load it with a few bomb plowing up Muslims they love, and do another test.

Comments

4Dragons: disguised bernie sanders reference
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by anchordraw View Post

So, are you voting for Sanders? Because none of the GOPers are going to support federal programs to provide affordable housing for the homeless.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Thread Information