Thread: DraftKings come to the UK

Load Metric

DraftKings come to the UK

http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive/...s-uk-interview Short article with a much longer Q&A. I hate that he attempts to minimize the scandal here in the States.

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    From that article:

DraftKings has been negatively affected by the recent so-called 'inside trading' scandal. How have you responded to that and how will it affect the UK business, if at all?

JH: In respect of the staff member, it was a complete misunderstanding, and it got blown out of proportion by the US media. We had a staff member who had access to some information and erroneously published it online -- he made an error in his process but he took no advantage of it. Furthermore he was participating in an event on a competitor’s site but he had no access to privileged information when he took these actions of his own in order to play. So it was a misunderstanding in respect to when these triggers occurred.
    All just a big misunderstanding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Silver
    Load Metric
    I spent 10 years working for paddy power, corals, William hill doing the building work in their new shops....

All anyone cares about is the roulette machines, £100 pound a spin.

Polish, Lithuanians, Indians, depends what part of London you were in.

If they thought they were rigged they would bet the dogs. Quick fix.

DFS in England is a bad proposition right now, but advertising will conquer all I'm guessing
    cmoney :It would be nice if Mexico could simply get human feces out of its drinking water

Load Metric
    The PBS investigative show Frontline covered daily fantasy sports this week. The more interesting part of the show was it's look into offshore betting sites.http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/

Thread Information