Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920 LastLast

Thread: ***Official Las Vegas Legal Marijuana Thread***

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicide King View Post
    If you're asking have people used weed as medicine to level them out and even sometimes improve their performance at certain tasks the answer is yes.

If you're asking is some mail order service with product legit the answer is most likely no. Mail order cannabis can only be hemp and is most of the time garbage.
    With 2 little ones running around all day, I definitely rely on a puff or 2 at night to "level out".

I hear we have a solid base of mail order options up here. Odd you guys don't.

Load Metric
    ancient kansas asshole making decisions on "data" from the 30's. funny mash weed & blacks. why no one wants to live on the great plains.

Comments

vegas1369: Typical
    “I believe the simplest explanation is, there is no God. No one created the universe and no one directs our fate. This leads me to a profound realization that there probably is no heaven and no afterlife either. We have this one life to appreciate the grand design of the universe and for that, I am extremely grateful.”
    Stephen Hawking

Load Metric
    I wonder the if the federal crackdown is real, I know the plant count is now 12 for residential zones in my city , sheriff department already paid a visit last year , so I had to scale back to the 12

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Nina View Post

If you're asking have people used weed as medicine to level them out and even sometimes improve their performance at certain tasks the answer is yes.

If you're asking is some mail order service with product legit the answer is most likely no. Mail order cannabis can only be hemp and is most of the time garbage.
    With 2 little ones running around all day, I definitely rely on a puff or 2 at night to "level out".

mail is federal, and the federal government considers it illegal.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nina View Post

mail is federal, and the federal government considers it illegal.

They cant search them all, ya know what I mean.

We out hea. Gang Gang, playboi. Brrrrrrrat

Holla for FlavRx vapes and edibles

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hardeight View Post
    I wonder the if the federal crackdown is real, I know the plant count is now 12 for residential zones in my city , sheriff department already paid a visit last year , so I had to scale back to the 12
    Welcome to legalization.

Most of these legal operators are total scumbags high jacking the medical weed movement.

Turning patients into criminals, because how dare they produce their own medicine and run game on the big boys.

Legalization of weed has only increased the supply of mids. Most people still don't know how to grow fire.

Comments

vegas1369: Truth

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Avon Barksdale View Post
    Welcome to legalization.

Most of these legal operators are total scumbags high jacking the medical weed movement.

Turning patients into criminals, because how dare they produce their own medicine and run game on the big boys.

Legalization of weed has only increased the supply of mids. Most people still don't know how to grow fire.
    While I was living in Michigan during the years after they legalized I never heard or anyone getting randomly searched if they were following the law.

If you got "raided" or something like that it was because you were growing alot more or doing other illegal things.

Load Metric
    In quasi-legal Massachusetts and my trips to Nevada, I find this statement laughable. Our 'black market' source is still producing grade A by the oz and still improving, and nothing I had in NV was below top shelf.

I could agree if you said the mid-grade has risen appreciably since legalization.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post

Welcome to legalization.

While I was living in Michigan during the years after they legalized I never heard or anyone getting randomly searched if they were following the law.

If you got "raided" or something like that it was because you were growing alot more or doing other illegal things.
    If you complain or there are multi complaints they may come out and ask to see your grow room , I am not going to go into what I had going , I just let them look around and showed them the paperwork , and they left probably there under ten mins , but it was legal at the time under state law , as of Jan 1st 2018 I would be in violation of the new law

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    In quasi-legal Massachusetts and my trips to Nevada, I find this statement laughable. Our 'black market' source is still producing grade A by the oz and still improving, and nothing I had in NV was below top shelf.

I could agree if you said the mid-grade has risen appreciably since legalization.
    You are both correct. To Avons point, yes you are seeing mostly top shelf or better in NV, but you are only seeing a handful of cultivators producing that fire. The majority arent growing good weed, and most of it isnt even making it to market as flower. It's ending up in MIP's. Considering the demand it blows me away this is the case, but we are not at a point yet to where the dispensaries have to start buying garbage just to keep the shelves full. They'd rather only offer a small amount of strains as opposed to offering shit. It's not like CO here where everything makes it to the shelves. We are dealing with a large base of clientele from CA, and they have been getting top shelf forever and the majority won't accept anything less.

There are some dispensaries in Reno only carrying garbage and selling cheap, but I steered you away from them

Comments

Crowe Diddly: your aim was true rep

hardeight: Vegas has the good good

Load Metric
    There are some dispensaries in Reno only carrying garbage and selling cheap, but I steered you away from them

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post

You are both correct. To Avons point, yes you are seeing mostly top shelf or better in NV, but you are only seeing a handful of cultivators producing that fire. The majority arent growing good weed, and most of it isnt even making it to market as flower. It's ending up in MIP's. Considering the demand it blows me away this is the case, but we are not at a point yet to where the dispensaries have to start buying garbage just to keep the shelves full. They'd rather only offer a small amount of strains as opposed to offering shit. It's not like CO here where everything makes it to the shelves. We are dealing with a large base of clientele from CA, and they have been getting top shelf forever and the majority won't accept anything less.

http://www.marijuanaplantsonline.com.../las-vegas.htm

Vegas is this legit them selling by donation ,

Load Metric

Illegal.

Load Metric

Alex Jones Infowars contact info at the bottom of each page leads me to guess no.
    Hope this is used to fuck with alex.
    “I believe the simplest explanation is, there is no God. No one created the universe and no one directs our fate. This leads me to a profound realization that there probably is no heaven and no afterlife either. We have this one life to appreciate the grand design of the universe and for that, I am extremely grateful.”
    Stephen Hawking

Load Metric
    vegas, who do you think has the higher ROI/margins in the industry?

the growers or sellers?

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post

the growers or sellers?
    The sellers and it's not even close anymore...

Wholesale units are dropping like a rock. I can get fire pack singles for $2-2.2k all day.

The type of stuff that goes $60 an eighth still. So those retailers are pulling in $7800 on a breakdown of those units, a nice profit of $5.6-5.8k.

And they didn't have to worry about getting the crop to term, worrying about rippers, getting their shit raided, etc etc..

Brokers and the retailers make way more money for sure.
    Last edited by Avon Barksdale; 01-15-2018 at 09:35 PM.

Load Metric

the growers or sellers?

Wholesale units are dropping like a rock. I can get get pack singles for $2-2.2k all day.

The type of stuff that goes $60 an eighth still. So those retailers are pulling in $7800 on a breakdown of those units, a nice profit of $5.6-5.8k.

And they didn't have to worry about getting the crop to term, worrying about rippers, getting their shit raided, etc etc..

Brokers and the retailers needle the way money for sure.
    kinda figured that

although neither are starving, sucks that the people who do the real work aren't able to do both and sell their own product

it's those kind of regulations that make some growers in states like CA not want to completely leave the black market

Load Metric

the growers or sellers?

Wholesale units are dropping like a rock. I can get fire pack singles for $2-2.2k all day.

interesting...given that, one can expect retailers to spend big on expanding share by advertising, upgraded store facilities, squeezing growers on price or to develop more specialized product to meet market niches...eventually growers will be quit or sell out to retailers seeking to ensure supply...it will be fun to watch this industry mature and go through its life cycle
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post

interesting...given that, one can expect retailers to spend big on expanding share by advertising, upgraded store facilities, squeezing growers on price or to develop more specialized product to meet market niches...eventually growers will be quit or sell out to retailers seeking to ensure supply...it will be fun to watch this industry mature and go through its life cycle
    That's just in the higher end indoor market.

You should see what's happening with the greenhouse and outdoor. Oregon's rec program has really fucked the market up everywhere. They produced something absurd, like a million pounds last harvest by some estimates.

You got guys selling good stuff for $600-800 a pound. They are also fucking up the black market for everyone else shipping packs back east for $1500, when those same packs last year were still $2.5k-3k... lots of farmers in the Triangle getting fucked hard, just sitting on product hoping things dry out a bit and they can get a higher ticket. But they got bills to pay.

Oh, but you can bet the breakdown price hasn't budged for the consumer back east... These brokers are making a killing.

Long gone are the days of luxury purchases and off season vacations to Tahiti for NorCal growers.

Load Metric
    NV gov ready to drop 258 pages of regs for cultivators. Summary here
    https://thenevadaindependent.com/art...rict-lab-tests

Nevada prides itself on having the gold standard of regulation for gaming, and wants to extend that sterling reputation to its new marijuana industry.

On Tuesday, members of the Nevada Tax Commission are expected to approve a 258-page set of draft permanent regulations for recreational marijuana. They flesh out the details of laws already passed by voters through Question 2 in 2016 and by Nevada lawmakers in the 2017 legislative session.

But what exactly does it look like to tightly regulate the industry? Here’s a glimpse at 20 interesting rules that businesses will have to abide by if commissioners approve the regulations
    Stephen Hawking

Thread Information