Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diddy had Tupac Shakur Killed!?!?!?!

Load Metric

Diddy had Tupac Shakur Killed!?!?!?!

Former LAPD Cop claims Diddy had Tupac Shakur Killed
    http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.2519915

Former LAPD cops claims...

Diddy offered $1 Million to have Tupac Shakur and his manager Suge Knight killed.

Sure Knight then pays $13K to have his own hitman kill Biggie Smalls.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    The source
    "once led a task force investigating the shooting deaths of Shakur and Smalls."

Is it easy to move a million $ to a crip gang member. I'm skeptical, one million is too much to fly under the radar imo, the 13k sounds about right.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Nah, Tupac is alive and well obv

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    The source
    "once led a task force investigating the shooting deaths of Shakur and Smalls."

Is it easy to move a million $ to a crip gang member. I'm skeptical, one million is too much to fly under the radar imo, the 13k sounds about right.
    I just watched that documentary -- while surfing the web -- I didn't know it had new info.

I don't think Diddy ever paid the whole million. That was just what the contract was for. And the guy he made the contract with wasn't just a crip, he was an OG type of guy who was more like a important mafia guy. He was flying back and forth from NY to LA at his leisure and flying to rap concerts and parties all over the country. I think Diddy only paid 250 or 500 thousand and this never got any of it because his partner -- the one who was driving kept the money.

One of the weird things in the doc was that these guys were always meeting at the whitest places in LA and NY.

Tupacs murder almost happened by chance in Las Vegas. They knew about contract but were no actively seeking out Tupac. It was the cripOG guys nephew(Orlando Anderson, Tupac's killer) that Tupac and Suge Knight beat down on video. That got the OG very upset and they decided to try and kill Tupac and get the money.

They waited at a club Tupac was supposed to be going to but he never showed up. They drove around for a bit and were about to give up when they heard some women yelling Tupac's name. The ladies were following Tupac and Suge. They pulled a u-turn and sped to catch up to Tupac. The OG/uncle was going to do the shooting from the passenger seat but the car was at a red light with other cars to the left so they couldn't hit them from the passenger seat. The OG/uncle passed the gun to a random crip sitting behind the drivers seat. Random crip said no way. CripOG's newphew Orlando Anderson grabbed the gun leaned across the other guy and started shooting and killed Tupac.

The city of LA re-opened the case and worked it hard because there was a lawsuit claiming some policemen were the killers. This is where all the new info came up. Once they knew who did it and LA was in the clear about the lawsuit the city disbanded the task force because they didn't really care. These were the detective's claims.

This actually makes sense to me considering both the guys he claimed murdered Tupac and Biggie have also been murdered. By the way Suge only paid $13,000 to have one of his good friends murder Biggie.

Comments

FPS_Russia: Great summary. I'm surprised Diddy hasn't been shot at.
    Last edited by bukowski72; 02-04-2016 at 01:10 PM.

Load Metric
    misread the thread title for a minute, thought I was gonna have to bust some heads up in here.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    Nah, Tupac is alive and well obv

Always thought this was hof

Comments

Krypt: Laug

Shizzmoney: LOL
    :freelewfather

Load Metric
    NOTORIOUS FOR LIFE
    BALLIN'!!

Load Metric
    Back when it happened I'm sure the cops thought he was a prime suspect, and they just couldn't pin anything solid on him.

Those who know... what did he have to gain from his death?

Load Metric
    Or was there seriously bad blood between them?

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I've read that Puffy was scared of Pac, but anyone with a clue knows that is laughable at best.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I just finished watching the whole thing, two thumbs up. Incredible detective work, there's zero doubt as to whether they got it right. Wow @ Suge trying to hire the guy who shot 2pac to lie in court and them flipping one of Suge's baby mama.

Many people don't realize how successful police (over 80% i'd guess ) are at getting even the hardest and highest ranking gang bangers, mafia types, etc. to snitch. It just a matter of how much leverage they have and how bad they want your cooperation. This doc. is filled with recordings of hardcore Compton and Ny gang bangers telling all to the police. I just roll my eyes when some neck beard on the internet starts claiming snitches get stitches etc.

That $400 million dollars lawsuit lit a fire under their ass.

Reddit's documentary section...
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 02-05-2016 at 11:43 AM.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Pooh it's just a win win amirite?
    cmoney :It would be nice if Mexico could simply get human feces out of its drinking water

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Now that I've had time to think it over. I'm still not convinced of Puffy's involvement. Keefe claimed Puffy gave the money to Zip and Zip stole it but there's really no mention of the missing money when Keefe and Zip meet years later. Any theories?
    Looked at the comments in puffy's twitter, lots of hate. You caused 2pac and biggie to be killed bla bla. We'll see if he sues.

Load Metric
    Just watched this documentary.

110% positive that Puffy instigated the Tupac hit.

-550 that Puffy is going to die before the year is out.

Comments

varys: Did the math
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    So the reason Puffy kills Tupac and Suge is because he's scared of them?
    Suge is scary!

And killing BIG was Suge saying to Puffy you is next?
    These two were good friends yeah?

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I watched the whole thing because of this thread. Great doc... all the pieces finally come together.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by drufdajewgod View Post
    I watched the whole thing because of this thread. Great doc... all the pieces finally come together.

Honestly I had the exact same response. For the first time, I heard a narrative that made sense direct from the mouth of someone I did not for a second think was lying.

Comments

drufdajewgod: Those graphics showing the position of the cars and shooters etc was pretty awesome

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Platinum
    Load Metric
    If Puffy's scared of Suge which sounds reasonable. Why would Puffy show up in LA and go to parties without a care in the world while owing $500K to some Crip hit men. You know those guy's will shoot someone over $40.

Keffe's interaction with Puffy at the auto museum party and his interaction with Zip in New York as an informant are not consistent with with someone who got ripped off $500k. Even if Keffe went to prison soon after there's still Orlando Anderson and those other guy's in the car who would want their money. I just don't see those Crips being ok with not getting paid. There would nothing more important than getting paid, imo. Diddy giving $500k to Zip to deliver just doesn't sound right. He has to know he'd prob steal it. Those Crips would also be looking for Zip if that was the case. Something just don't seem right imo...

In some other interview Kading states Kefee should of been prosecuted. Kading had some misconduct issues in a earlier high profile case causing a judge throw out a bunch of evidence. It never stuck but still.

8:30 Kading states they never told Keffe they would drop the drug charges if he snitched. He just kind of did it, say what.

Edit: Still two thumbs up. Diddy probably was involved, but that evidence is fairly weak. Maybe I'll re-watch at some point.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 02-07-2016 at 04:34 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    If Puffy's scared of Suge which sounds reasonable. Why would Puffy show up in LA and go to a parties without a care in the world while owing $500K to some Crip hit men. You know those guy's will shoot someone over $40.

Keffe's interaction with Puffy at the auto museum party and his interaction with Zip in New York as an informant are not consistent with with someone who got ripped off $500k. Even if Keffe went to prison soon after there's still Orlando Anderson and those other guy's in the car who would want their money. I just don't see those Crips being ok with not getting paid. There would nothing more important than getting paid, imo. Diddy giving $500k to Zip to deliver just doesn't sound right. He has to know he'd prob steal it. Those Crips would also be looking for Zip if that was the case. Something just don't seem right imo...

In some other interview Kading states Kefee should of been prosecuted. Kading had some misconduct issues in a earlier high profile case causing a judge throw out a bunch of evidence. It never stuck but still.

8:30 Kading states they never told Keffe they would drop the drug charges if he snitched. He just kind of did it, say what.

I think that you're basically not in a position to say its not consistent behavior. The way those dudes roll is extremely weird to us but in that culture, its just not as bizarre. Example being Suge bribing one of the Tupac shooters to lie on the stand to get him out of jail. Those cats are interested in the next dollar, thats the priority usually. The further you go down the power pyramid, the more you end up in the company of people who plan on dying before age 20 with a dozen bodies under the belt over blood vendettas basically.

Also dont forget; the reason Keefe was circling back with Zip at all was to set him up.

And lastly, to a lot of those dudes, 500k just isnt worth sweating over when they can clear that in a month by maintaining business.

Comments

FPS_Russia: "500k just isn't worth sweating" blahahaha green for the comic relief. You're giving them way to much credit.

Load Metric
    If you're gonna talk yourself out of a life sentence then giving police information they already have or can't do anything with is a reasonable method and in most criminal cultures is perfectly acceptable just as snitching on your enemies. He never gave the police anything close to enough to really even question Diddy, he was under immunity for any part he had in the shooting and pinpointing someone that's already dead as the killer isn't exactly a new addition to the book of tricks.

Oh and anyone that's ever anywhere near someone getting shot at a public place is going to be interested in collecting 500k in the mid 90's.

Thread Information