They've "banned" Jason Miller from the UFC for being to flashy outside the ring. I would be alright with it if he said it was because Mayhem dropped his first two fights since returning to the octagon, but to let him go for trying to bring some showmanship is just wrong. He knew when he signed Mayhem that he was getting a fighter who was going to go out and shamelessly self promote and try to entertain the fans. I guess if he was a champion he could get away with whatever he wanted.

http://www.inquisitr.com/243511/ufc-...r-dumb-bullst/

“Mayhem’s done. He’s gone,” while adding that the incident that led to his firing was “just some bulls–t that I don’t want to talk about. We’re on a crazy string here of dumb bulls–t.”

Miller began his career in the UFC but eventually moved over to Strikeforce before returning to the UFC after he spent some time coaching on The Ultimate Fighter.

Speaking about Jason Miller’s playful entrances to the UFC Octagon Dana White said of his Saturday entrance:

“When you get embarrassed the way he did against Michael Bisping, then you show up in that pink whatever that thing was, I’m not into that stuff. It’s not my thing. I guess I don’t really care if guys do it because you see it at weigh-ins all the time. Just take this thing serious. If you want to be a clown do that stuff on your reality show.”