Thread: NWP Trivia: Who was Goldeneagle at Tydepoker?

Load Metric

NWP Trivia: Who was Goldeneagle at Tydepoker?

With recent talk about tydepoker it got me thinking back to an old member there to which I never figured out who he was. Golden eagle was essentially number 2 at tydepoker and seemed to be a very emotionally stable person. I remember he was on radio and seemed to be an older gentleman who was able to surprisingly cope well with jewdonk's mood swings. My first thought was that he was a mole trying to infiltrate jewdonk's circle of trust. I never did see him outside of tydepoker but he certainly seemed to understand the community. Once tydepoker collapse he was gone and never to be seen again.

Other explanations are that he was jewdonk's good friend in real life or perhaps even his father.

To this day only those in Jewdonk's most inner circle of trust know his true origin. Perhaps not even them...

Load Metric
    Bump.

Comments

rum dick: i almost bumped this thread the other day

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Good question, and I'm surprised I never answered it months ago when asked above.

I believe he wasn't anyone on NWP.

Goldeneagle seemed like an older, reasonable guy who wasn't into the whole trolling culture. I have no idea why he chose Marty's site to surface, but for whatever reason, that's where he felt comfortable deciding to post.

I asked him this myself, and he insisted that he never had an account at NWP/DD/Boris/PFA. Or maybe he said he had an account he never used... I forget... but either way, he wasn't anyone who ever posted.

I asked if he was interested in registering over here, and he said that he wasn't, but had nothing against me.

It could have been a Skatz ploy to troll Marty, but I don't think so. I think the guy was legit.

Comments

lol wow: we were way too lazy to do that

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

It could have been a Skatz ploy to troll Marty

we don't have 15 posts in this thread by lol wow so I think we can rule out that option
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83
    I'm going to come across as a bit of a douche but I really know more about this then anyone on this board by miles.

...if Trump is nominee he wins Presidency easily. Angry Blue Collar Whites will have record turnout.

Thread Information