Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Annette Obrestad now "ambassador" for Venetian Poker Room after helping promote Lock Poker SCAM

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Annette Obrestad now "ambassador" for Venetian Poker Room after helping promote Lock Poker SCAM

Annette Obrestad, aka "Annette_15", knowingly promoted the Lock Poker SCAM site for more than a year after it was clear they weren't processing cashouts.

Lock Poker ended up stealing around $15 million from players (perhaps even more), and greedy pros like Annette kept promoting them until near the bitter end, despite knowing exactly what was going on.

Annette was informed NUMEROUS TIMES what was occurring at Lock, and chose to ignore everyone while still collecting a paycheck.

Here is an archive of Lock Poker's site from January 10, 2014: https://web.archive.org/web/20140110.../lockpoker.eu/

Payouts were not processed since late 2012. Annette was still promoting them OVER A YEAR after that!

Please join me in urging Venetian to FIRE her from her position. She does not deserve to work in our industry, especially as an "ambassador".

Important Twitter accounts:

@VenetianPoker - The Venetian Poker Room

@LasVegasSands - The Las Vegas Sands Corporation, owned by anti-online-poker crusader Sheldon Adelson. How would Adelson feel about having an accomplice to an online poker scam working for him?

@VenetianTD - Tommy La Rosa, Poker Tournament Director

Please tweet to these addresses urging them to fire Annette.

You can also call the room at (702) 414-7657.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    They seem to be congratulating her in a thread on 4. Go figure.

Load Metric
    Greedy money grubbing cunt Annette Obrestad wore a lock patch in world series of poker when she made a deep run a year after Lock wasn't paying, so fits the time frame. She wore it during a TV interview proudly. Her and that other cunt Weisner who used to be a regular poster on 2 plus 2 but then disappeared after it became apparent Lock was not paying anyone. Weisner felt she needed to stay as a communicator between lock and forum so people could get paid, lol. Same type of ideology as Barry Shulman that had contract to uphold. Wonder how our friend TowerFlower is doing in his effort to blackmail lock pros and mgmt to pay him.

I feel fortunate to not have played on Lock. They just seemed really doggy from the get go with their constant moving around on different poker networks and poaching players on merge as well as the girah mishap.

Load Metric
    Does Sheldon know? I am surprised he would hire someone who promoted on-line gambling, given his jihad against it.

Load Metric
    Druff acts like Annette Obrestad was an owner of Lock Poker.

She was a fucking pawn.

I'm not how much money Annette was paid from Lock Poker but it's probably wasn't that much.

Would anyone play on Lock Poker because Annette was promoting it?
    I wouldn't.
    Doubtful that other players were playing on Lock just because she said so.

Druff is also baised against Sheldon Adelson because Adelson is against legalized online poker.

Well guess what?
    There is no money to be made playing legalized online poker.

If you want to make money, play illegal online poker.

Comments

Sanlmar: Fired 6 shots. All clustered the bullseye. Excellent marksmanship. Now shoot with dominant hand. Too easy?

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    Greedy money grubbing cunt Annette Obrestad wore a lock patch in world series of poker when she made a deep run a year after Lock wasn't paying, so fits the time frame. She wore it during a TV interview proudly. Her and that other cunt Weisner who used to be a regular poster on 2 plus 2 but then disappeared after it became apparent Lock was not paying anyone. Weisner felt she needed to stay as a communicator between lock and forum so people could get paid, lol. Same type of ideology as Barry Shulman that had contract to uphold. Wonder how our friend TowerFlower is doing in his effort to blackmail lock pros and mgmt to pay him.

I feel fortunate to not have played on Lock. They just seemed really doggy from the get go with their constant moving around on different poker networks and poaching players on merge as well as the girah mishap.
    Do you have a source to this TV interview?

To claim that I am blackmailing lock pros and mgmt to pay me, is the criminal offense of defamation. On the other hand, if you have proof that I blackmailed any of the participants of the Lock Poker FRAUD, feel free to post that proof here.
    "It's not fun to have any country, whether it's the most powerful country in the world or any country, deem you to be a criminal"

Haden Ware WSEX

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Towerflower View Post

To claim that I am blackmailing lock pros and mgmt to pay me, is the criminal offense of defamation. On the other hand, if you have proof that I blackmailed any of the participants of the Lock Poker FRAUD, feel free to post that proof here.
    Wait wat? Didn't you say that if lock pros and ownership didn't pay you you would report them for not paying taxes or something along that line? Also the name you are using on pfa is tower flower. Is that in fact your real name?

Post 283 in lock poker avoid thread by tower flower

Message to some of the participants of the illegal operation Lock Poker: Liezl Tengco, Shane Bridges, Gerard Poltorak, Eric Lynch, Bryce Geoffrey, Jim Erwood, Melanie Weisner, Anette Obrestad.

participant = continued to advertise or work for Lock, while it was clear that player funds are misappropriated = ponzi scheme

I have an amicable solution for you(except Larson and Young as legal action already has started):

Lock Poker owe me $127,000 and I have screenshots and email conversation with Geoffrey to prove this.

$127,000 divided with 10(including Larson and Young) = $12,700 per participant.

You have the possibility to give me this amount in Bitcoins until 28th January 2016 and the case is finished for my part:

BTC address: 1CRJyeJv1zJwv12McLnQabedFUcWUgkkuU

Reference: your first name

I am the only one with sufficient proof/info who is going after you and if I stop doing this, the case should be finished for you.

After 28th January 2016, I will initiate legal action against accomplices who did not feel any obligation to compensate my damage. I will be then also so kindly to publicize further info(address, etc.), documents and proof, so other victims can demand their money directly from you and based on the civil laws of the relevant jurisdictions for the next up to 30 years at any time.

I also know that most of you did not declare your income properly and you might be then also held accountable for the criminal offense of tax evasion.

Explanation: I decided to withdraw Young, as I think that someone who spent our money for 5 stars boutique hotels and $500 wine bottles(while some of us urgend needed that money), should not have the possibility to get away for only $12,700.

I am already in the process of initiating criminal proceeding(s) and will update as soon as further details are available, but this can take of course months, like in the case of Larson.

Stay tuned...

How is the above not ------> black·mail

the action, treated as a criminal offense, of demanding money from a person in return for not revealing compromising or injurious information about that person.

Its also after January 28th did you indeed initiate the actions? Or were you bluffing? Off course you can say that you said you were initiating after jan 28th so this could be jan 28 2017 , well played.
    Last edited by FRANKRIZZO; 01-31-2016 at 02:45 PM.

Load Metric

Wait wat? Didn't you say that if lock pros and ownership didn't pay you you would report them for not paying taxes or something along that line? Also the name you are using on pfa is tower flower. Is that in fact your real name?

Message to some of the participants of the illegal operation Lock Poker: Liezl Tengco, Shane Bridges, Gerard Poltorak, Eric Lynch, Bryce Geoffrey, Jim Erwood, Melanie Weisner, Anette Obrestad.

participant = continued to advertise or work for Lock, while it was clear that player funds are misappropriated = ponzi scheme

I have an amicable solution for you(except Larson and Young as legal action already has started):

Lock Poker owe me $127,000 and I have screenshots and email conversation with Geoffrey to prove this.

You have the possibility to give me this amount in Bitcoins until 28th January 2016 and the case is finished for my part:

I am the only one with sufficient proof/info who is going after you and if I stop doing this, the case should be finished for you.

After 28th January 2016, I will initiate legal action against accomplices who did not feel any obligation to compensate my damage. I will be then also so kindly to publicize further info(address, etc.), documents and proof, so other victims can demand their money directly from you and based on the civil laws of the relevant jurisdictions for the next up to 30 years at any time.

I also know that most of you did not declare your income properly and you might be then also held accountable for the criminal offense of tax evasion.

Explanation: I decided to withdraw Young, as I think that someone who spent our money for 5 stars boutique hotels and $500 wine bottles(while some of us urgend needed that money), should not have the possibility to get away for only $12,700.

I am already in the process of initiating criminal proceeding(s) and will update as soon as further details are available, but this can take of course months, like in the case of Larson.

Stay tuned...

the action, treated as a criminal offense, of demanding money from a person in return for not revealing compromising or injurious information about that person.

Its also after January 28th did you indeed initiate the actions? Or were you bluffing? Off course you can say that you said you were initiating after jan 28th so this could be jan 28 2017 , well played.
    Honestly big boobs Melanie Weisner and Annette Obrestad don't have the money.

Who knows where is the $15 million stolen from Lock Poker?

That bitch Jennifer Larson from Canada knows, since she was a front for the real owners.

Comments

ftpjesus: I still think Srslysirus blew it when he had the chance to hook up with Weisner.. Redhead and Big tits is a winner all around

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

Stay tuned...

Honestly big boobs Melanie Weisner and Annette Obrestad don't have the money.

Who knows where is the $15 million stolen from Lock Poker?

That bitch Jennifer Larson from Canada knows, since she was a front for the real owners.

I think the brother Jamie was behind it as well as ole jen. I don't even disagree with towers methods , just comical that I am defaming him in all honesty. I don't think any of the participants tower mentioned have shit in terms of money to pay even 12k a piece. Can't get blood from a stone. Usually in ponzi schemes if any money is recovered its pennies on the dollar as funds have been used up which is probably the case here.

Load Metric

Towerflower, could you please keep your retardedness to the one thread?

TIA.

Comments

Towerflower: Ask FRANKRIZZO, he started to defame me in this thread
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Druff acts like Annette Obrestad was an owner of Lock Poker.

She was a fucking pawn.

I'm not how much money Annette was paid from Lock Poker but it's probably wasn't that much.

Would anyone play on Lock Poker because Annette was promoting it?
    I wouldn't.
    Doubtful that other players were playing on Lock just because she said so.

Druff is also baised against Sheldon Adelson because Adelson is against legalized online poker.

Well guess what?

This thread is obviously about Druff's sexual frustration because Annette is not interested in him.

Comments

ftpjesus: Id dare say since Annette became a quasi-Anorexic she isnt Druffs type anyway

Load Metric
    This is the only other guy I've seen post this thought on this forum.

Well guess what?

I think Druff misses the other gem here. Who the fuck cares that Annette15 is the ambassador? You expecting big crowds?

Better yet witness the never ending fail of the geniuses who run the casino industry. Clueless.

Here is a description of JRB from a recent Bluff. JRB only hit my radar cause Drexel mentioned on radio. JRB is the poker ambassador for the Aria. Looks like he has been for years.

Bellande is an affable 44-year-old giant of a man with a twinkle in his eye and a talent for hospitality, no doubt perfected during his years as a nightclub promoter, then owner. He’s the poker ambassador here, the host, and he knows everybody.
    The guy has a marketing degree to boot. Annette never finished high school.

You ever see Annette on television. Fucking electric personality, right?

Greenstein or the other dinosaurs from 2005 too busy?

Do you really think Adelson had any part in this selection? The free market will punish this decision - again.

More amazing casino fail.

Comments

ftpjesus: Wait you mean PokerBrat lost his job because he kept telling everybody he had some poker ambassador deal with Aria. Hes still wearing their hats on TV (saw him on PNiA feed on twitch when I tuned out the 2nd NHL Allstar Semifinal)

Bronze
    Load Metric
    bla bla...the action, treated as a criminal offense, of demanding money from a person in return for not revealing compromising or injurious information about that person....bla bla
    To give the participants of the Lock Poker FRAUD the possibility to indemnify my damage caused by their illegal activity, is an offer and not a demand. And as a demand is a mandatory part together with the threat of a sensitive evil to fulfill the criminal offense of extortion, my offer to indemnify my damage can be never the criminal offense of blackmail. Therefore, it remains that your false claim fulfill the criminal offense of defamation.
    "It's not fun to have any country, whether it's the most powerful country in the world or any country, deem you to be a criminal"

Haden Ware WSEX

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Any idea what a job like this pays ? I'm sure they are all different but what is the guesstimate of what an ambassador for the Venetian would pay?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    Any idea what a job like this pays ? I'm sure they are all different but what is the guesstimate of what an ambassador for the Venetian would pay?
    She gets all she can drink at the now useless Bourbon room bar (Ironic that Venetian kept the bar even after Rock of Ages packed up and moved to The Rio), plus probably free food which given her now quasi-anorexia isn't such a great deal. Maybe she gets to sit on Sheldons lap whenever she wants like a little girl sitting on Santas lap.. Yes the irony that Adelson's railing against legalized online poker hiring a former famous online grinder who literally started with nothing cant be overlooked. I wonder if the senile old fuck even realizes what he did..

On a serious note.. Adelson never does or makes a move without thinking it through so there has to be an angle for him somewhere, just not sure what the hell it is.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I think some of you are missing the point.

This isn't an attempt to punish the Venetian for hiring her. I don't think her being the "ambassador" will have a notable impact either way. They're just wasting Sheldon's money.

But I've said it before, and I'll say it again: I do not like seeing cheaters, scammers, or accomplices to cheaters/scammers transitioning into "legitimate" poker jobs when they've finished ripping us off. If you choose to lie down in the mud with cheaters and scammers, I'm going to make sure that your clothes never get clean.

While I lack the power to directly make hiring decisions, I can (and will) inform the powers-that-be who exactly they are hiring, what that person's history is, and how it will reflect upon their poker room. At that point, they can make a more informed decision.

Annette was informed MANY times between 2012 and 2014 that Lock wasn't paying anyone. She didn't care. She kept promoting. Kept wearing the patch. Didn't give anyone the courtesy of an answer or acknowledgment. She just kept collecting those paychecks. I don't care what she was making at Lock. She definitely stayed because she valued personal enrichment over preventing her fellow players from getting scammed.

Ironically, she still found time to shown concern regarding OTHER rooms not paying her promptly!

If we can't criminally go after scumbag pros who knowingly promote scams, the least we can do is shut them out of their industry once they're done taking our blood money, and want to return to legitimate positions.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I also don't believe that Adelson has any clue of her past. He doesn't micromanage to that level.

His poker room is only a tiny percentage of his business' revenue.

However, given the importance he places upon his anti-online-poker crusade, I'm sure he would have a fit if he knew that his company hired an "ambassador" who wasn't just an illegal online poker site's sponsored pro, but one who was promoting a scam site -- the very thing Sheldon has been railing against.

I believe that if I can reach someone working under Sheldon, Annette will be toast. I will work on that this week.

Oh, and trust me when I say that I was never attracted to Annette -- physically or otherwise. I did the same thing with Bonnie Leinhos when she got her job at the LVH, and she's like 60 years old. I also spoke out loudly agaisnt Greg Pierson's company doing verifications for UltimatePoker. So this is not a case of lashing out against a girl who rejected me, or anything like that. I just don't like accomplices to major poker scams getting jobs in our industry.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Towerflower

So if they pay you, you will not publish info that other victims don't have so other victims can demand their money. How would the lock pros and people involved who didn't declare income properly have that information divulged?

By the way its February 2-1-16 did you receive any payments?By not following thru on your stated actions to recover money that is owed you, I believe the participants of lock can write you off. It was a valiant effort on your part and I applaud you though.

I think Todd was instrumental in getting Bonnie fired and I agree that people who knowingly defraud the poker community shouldn't be allowed to be enumerated like Annette is by the Venetian Poker Room.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Also this:

Obrestad gained fame not only for playing the exact game, online poker, that Adelson has spent tens of millions of dollars in recent years trying to ban throughout the United States. Worse, Obrestad made her online mark while playing underage, beginning at age 14 or 15, and thus immortalized in her online “Annette_15” handle.
    That's from Haley Hintze's article about the situation: http://www.flushdraw.net/news/misc/b...-spokesperson/

Another good point to bring up to Shedon's underlings.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    Maybe we ask Erica Lindgren (Schoenberg) ... they know each other from the Pilates

Erica Lindgren ‏@thehitwoman 30. Jan.

So excited my friend and Pilates partner is joining the @VenetianPoker team!

Thread Information