View Poll Results: Who would you vote for right now?

Voters
115. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rand Paul

7 6.09%
  • Christie

1 0.87%
  • Trump

46 40.00%
  • Hilary

11 9.57%
  • Bernie

33 28.70%
  • Carson

1 0.87%
  • Cruz

6 5.22%
  • Rubio

6 5.22%
  • Bush

1 0.87%
  • Kasich

3 2.61%
Page 52 of 145 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 2888

Thread: President 2016

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Among other problems, I don't think Trump has any fucking clue what he'll be doing once he's President. He started out his campaign simply as an attention ploy, and then was probably as shocked as anyone when it became viable.

Then he had to cobble together what looked like a serious run for President, while not losing the outrageousness which brought him up in the polls in the first place.

Since then he's released a few details on some of his proposals, but you can tell they were cobbled together quickly by his assistants who want it to at least appear he has some idea of what he's going to do.

But the reality is that he doesn't, and the reality is that he's spending all of his time trying to win the job and none of it actually figuring out how he's going to govern.

If Trump is elected, he's going to take the Oval Office and say to himself, "Wow, awesome! I did it! I really am the greatest man who ever lived, and I really can do anything! Okay... so uhh... what am I supposed to be doing here again?"
    With all that said it has to be known how bad you got schooled last night on radio by that real attorney. Good times. I hate Hilary as much as the next guy but fuck, she was just being a good lawyer in that case.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Among other problems, I don't think Trump has any fucking clue what he'll be doing once he's President. He started out his campaign simply as an attention ploy, and then was probably as shocked as anyone when it became viable.

Then he had to cobble together what looked like a serious run for President, while not losing the outrageousness which brought him up in the polls in the first place.

Since then he's released a few details on some of his proposals, but you can tell they were cobbled together quickly by his assistants who want it to at least appear he has some idea of what he's going to do.

But the reality is that he doesn't, and the reality is that he's spending all of his time trying to win the job and none of it actually figuring out how he's going to govern.

If Trump is elected, he's going to take the Oval Office and say to himself, "Wow, awesome! I did it! I really am the greatest man who ever lived, and I really can do anything! Okay... so uhh... what am I supposed to be doing here again?"

you are underestimating his talents bigly(copyright Trump). Have u ever seen someone think so quickly on their feet as Trump? Even if he has no clue what hes doing, he can figure it out quicker than pretty much anyone on the planet. Look at how he is dominating politics on his first campaign. Honestly, he only needs 2 months (November-January) to know everything he needs to know and he will show up prepared. Its time for us to elect our smartest and most talented ppl to public office, wtf were we doing electing all these shitbag lawyers whose entire career was spent arguing for their side regardless if they cared they were on the right side or not.

Comments

chinamaniac: HOF

4Dragons: it'll be YUUUUUUUUUUGE

Load Metric

If he was elected, I would love to see who his VP is. That would be the worst job ever. Having to draw out everything in crayon for Trump. I could imagine the VP talking to Trump........"No Donald, we can't do that" and "Because I said so only works on little kids Donald, not world leaders".
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Yo sidedish its you and me against the world buddy

Comments

thesidedish: we will win, the truth always comes out in the end

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post

If he was elected, I would love to see who his VP is. That would be the worst job ever. Having to draw out everything in crayon for Trump. I could imagine the VP talking to Trump........"No Donald, we can't do that" and "Because I said so only works on little kids Donald, not world leaders".
    100% Kasich and has to be at this point if he wants to have any chance. Fat boy Christie won't get the job done. Kasich won't get himself in any trouble with his mouth ala Biden.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post

100% Kasich and has to be at this point if he wants to have any chance. Fat boy Christie won't get the job done. Kasich won't get himself in any trouble with his mouth ala Biden.
    Kasich said he will not take VP last night in an interview. He said he's not at all interested. Trump/Christie would be a fucking disaster.....
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    you cant state "why, yes, I would accept the VP position" when you are still running, because people are dumb and will assume you have given up.

Comments

MumblesBadly: :this

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    you cant state "why, yes, I would accept the VP position" when you are still running, because people are dumb and will assume you have given up.
    Kasich seems to be pretty intelligent....you really think he's going to want to babysit Trump?

Comments

DRK Star: I absolutely do

Load Metric

Kasich said he will not take VP last night in an interview. He said he's not at all interested. Trump/Christie would be a fucking disaster.....
    Only reason Kasich is still in is to get VP from Trump. Just imo but it's pretty obvious.

Comments

rum dick: he really would be the perfect vp pick for trump

Load Metric

Only reason Kasich is still in is to get VP from Trump. Just imo but it's pretty obvious.
    No, it's because he thinks he can win Ohio and that this thing will go to a convention.....where he actually has a shot.

Load Metric

No, it's because he thinks he can win Ohio and that this thing will go to a convention.....where he actually has a shot.

You're better than this.

Load Metric

You're better than this.
    I said that's what HE thinks....he's actually said it himself. I didn't say that's what I think. I truly doubt he's in it for the VP spot though.

Load Metric

You're better than this.
    He's correct nonetheless. Ohio is a winner take all state. That's 66 delegates that go to trump if he drops out. He is the only person polling anywhere close to Trump in Ohio. 66 flip either direction is huge and GOP wouldn't let him step out even if he wanted to.

Comments

Muck Ficon: Someone gets it

rum dick: yep....kasich pretty much has to win ohio if the republicans want to stop trump

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    politico has been running a regular series of behind the scenes photos from each debate. usually they are incredibly lame but there were a few gems this go around.

This one is probably my fave. Trump smallhandling Reince Priebus, chairman of the Republican National Committee

although cruz checking out Megyn Kelly's rack is pretty solid too

Read more: http://www.politico.com/gallery/2016...#ixzz41zPdU9dh

Comments

Pooh: Megan Kelly is built like a 12 yr old boy which is probably why he was checking it out.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Ya know, this would be easily solved if you just elected Obama president for life.

Comments

rum dick: i'd vote for michelle obama
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

you are underestimating his talents bigly(copyright Trump). Have u ever seen someone think so quickly on their feet as Trump? Even if he has no clue what hes doing, he can figure it out quicker than pretty much anyone on the planet. Look at how he is dominating politics on his first campaign. Honestly, he only needs 2 months (November-January) to know everything he needs to know and he will show up prepared. Its time for us to elect our smartest and most talented ppl to public office, wtf were we doing electing all these shitbag lawyers whose entire career was spent arguing for their side regardless if they cared they were on the right side or not.
    thesidedish is clearly the smartest poster in this thread

Comments

thesidedish: such a great call u may be smarter than me

Load Metric

Yeah, North Korea is gonna be in a giant underground bomb shelter for aprox. 4-8 years.

Load Metric

I may vote for Trump given Hillary's hawkish bona fides.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Its time for us to elect our smartest and most talented ppl to public office, wtf were we doing electing all these shitbag lawyers whose entire career was spent arguing for their side regardless if they cared they were on the right side or not.
    the smartest and most talented usually are the people who can truly see and understand an argument and then are able to argue any side of it. kinda like a good shitbag lawyer tends to do....

there are reasons why the better attorneys tend to thrive in politics. don't get me wrong a lot of attorneys are shitstains and shouldn't be practicing law, but the good ones are generally just better equipped to be politicians than the vast majority of people. There simply aren't that many other careers that prepare a person to be able debate and speak in front of crowds, to read, analyze and internalize thousands of pages of boring shit, to quickly become an expert on a host of different issues the person knew little to nothing about, to act civilly no matter how stupid or insulting the other people you are dealing with are acting or behaving, etc.

I'm guessing from what you wrote that part of Trump's appeal is that he isn't a shitbag attorney. That's great, but has Trump, the real estate investor and pitchman, shown he can do any of the examples I just gave to the extent necessary to be a decent elected servant? I mean I guess we can say he's an ok debater. But even then he usually ignores the questions he's asked. He's also kinda been exposed to be absurdly thin-skinned, easily sidetracked and not particularly knowledgeable about anything besides his own life.

Can anybody picture the guy sitting down and reading a bunch of boring policy papers, treaty drafts, legislation, etc so that he actually understands what the hell he'd be signing or doing? I mean doing that sort of thing is kind of important (see dubya apparently never reading any of the warnings given to him pre-9/11 about the threat posed by bin laden). Trump sure doesn't seem like he's equipped to do heavy reading. Heck, judging from how shallow his knowledge appears to be about most issues he's been asked about during the debates, it sure doesn't seem like he's bothered to read much of anything in preparation for any of the debates other than poll numbers. Now if he has been reading a bunch of debate prep materials and can't put most of it to memory that's a bigger problem than just being lazy or lacking intellectual curiosity.

Heck, now that I think about it, I can't even picture trump sitting down and reading a book. Seriously, has anyone asked trump what the last book he read was? other than the art of the deal?

Comments

Muck Ficon: :this :that

thesidedish: too much lawyer shilling & i cant even understand how that first sentence makes sense

Load Metric

At first I thought you were a Trump supporter. Now I see what you are doing. Nice level lol.

Comments

thesidedish: YES IT IS ALL A BIG JOKE BUT WE ARE STILL VOTING TRUMP

Thread Information